Can modern medicine cure Jinn possesion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can modern medicine cure Jinn possesion

Asala mu alaikum Can modern medicine cure Jinn possesion,a lot of atheist maybe under Jinn possesion or black magic.For What i know modern medicine is not cure for jinn possesion or black magic.So then the question arise why would allah alow jinn possesion black magic for atheist if they cant be cured.And how do we as muslim understand this.
    atheist dont believe in god either

Originally posted by New1234567 View Post
    Asala mu alaikum Can modern medicine cure Jinn possesion,a lot of atheist maybe under Jinn possesion or black magic.For What i know modern medicine is not cure for jinn possesion or black magic.So then the question arise why would allah alow jinn possesion black magic for atheist if they cant be cured.And how do we as muslim understand this.
    Wa alaikum assalam wa rahmatullah,

Allah (SWT) quotes shaytan " He said: "Because thou hast thrown me out of the way, lo! I will ie in wait for them on thy straight way: "Then will I assault them from before them and behind them, from their right and their left: Nor wilt thou find, in most of them, gratitude."" 7:16-17.This ayah shows shaytan targets muslims more than non muslims.

Furthermore, those non muslims affected may go all their life or prolonged periods of time carrying the affliction because it is mild and asymptomatic and not that severe, untill the jinn leaves because it no longer wants to stay or Allah (SWT) removes it from them.

Allah (SWT) forgives, guides and cure/protect someone who He wills and also based on their good deeds. I just saw a youtube interview about how a few years back a magician/sahir was caught in Saudi Arabia and they found a list of her victims. One of her victim was quite pious and she was unable to attack her despite multiple attempts. Upon further inquiry it was found the pious person just did her regular duties to Allah (SWT)and dhikr and that sufficed her. In the same way perhaps the balance of good vs bad deeds of a disbeliever plays a role in how vulnerable they are to shaytan and combined that with shaytan's reduced interest in attacking disbelievers creates the explanation of how much shaytan affects them in real life. This is of course my personal understanding.

Kind regards

Comment

Modern medicine has no link to join possession or sihr cure but it is good to do both treatments together

Comment

.So then the question arise why would allah alow jinn possesion black magic for atheist if they cant be cured.And how do we as muslim understand this.
        Can modern medicine cure Jinn possesion,
        can modern medicine fix laptop software problems ?
        no because it the wrong tool for that job same thing can be said about medicine that is suppose to deal with physical sickness

So then the question arise why would allah alow jinn possesion black magic for atheist if they cant be cured
        you cant blame god for the choices of the people it was their choice to deny the existence of good therefore they have to deal with the consequences and this is not the only one there is far other serious issues like the absence of objective good and evil because everything start to depend on the arbitrary opinions of people

Comment

Yes. Senna leaves traditionally relieve Jinn possession (push them and magic out of the body).

Modern day laxatives do the same thing.

Comment

Modern day laxatives do the same thing.[/QUOTE]

And which modern day laxatives do the same thing?

Comment

]

And which modern day laxatives do the same thing?
              According to traditional medicine theory, magic is an obstruction (blockage) in the human body. Magic might be given to someone to eat, put in their food etc. Magicians often put mercury (a poisonous metal) in someone's food which makes them hallucinate, feel sick, get indigestion, and all effects related to poisoning.

Senna leaves, laxatives cleanse the system from poisons. They do a liver detox. This is why a liver detox diet is beneficial to someone effected by Jinn and magic.

Comment

Originally posted by Speed2kx View Post

According to traditional medicine theory, magic is an obstruction (blockage) in the human body. Magic might be given to someone to eat, put in their food etc. Magicians often put mercury (a poisonous metal) in someone's food which makes them hallucinate, feel sick, get indigestion, and all effects related to poisoning.

Senna leaves, laxatives cleanse the system from poisons. They do a liver detox. This is why a liver detox diet is beneficial to someone effected by Jinn and magic.
                Traditional medicine as in mainstream medicine? Magic is done via jinns, not something from the world of Ins, and even if it involved mercury I do not think it is of any benefit to learn the process involved. Might be bordering kufr

Comment

Btw just googled up traditional medicine. It has definite components of kufr in some of its branches. Yikes. Dodgy subject indeed lol.

Comment

Traditional Chinese medicine, or simply the study of herbal medicine

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X