Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victim of sihr for 4+ years, seeking advice and support.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BeyondtheHorizons
    replied
    [QUOTE=Sean K;n12822527]Hey all, I've got a few updates and I hope they will be beneficial for anyone seeking for a cure to sihr or jinn posession:

1) It is equally important to locate and destroy the object of sihr (eg something over which knots has been created in which case the knots have to be untied and then the object destroyed), if it can be found, while reciting Falaq and Naas over it. The evidence for this comes from Bukhari 5765, 6063. Allah (SWT) knows best

2) From the same hadiths mentioned above it is apparent that its best not to go into details of sihr (except the requirements to cure ofcourse) as what RasulAllah (SWS) did in order to prevent spreading evil. Anyone interested can look up the hadiths on www.sunnah.com. From what I understand its similar to spreading awareness about a relatively rare but extremely harmful drug- might end up doing more harm than spreading awareness. People are often tempted to communicate with the jinn world, often out of sheer curiosity, without realizing once a jinni gets interested in someone they end up getting possessed and will not leave no much how much the human shows disinterest/animosity. Muslim jinns will not want to interfere in the human world as Allah (SWT) has instructed them as such. So its quite likely that any jinn you run into is a devil. Additionally, sihr (black magic) is shirk.

3) There are numerous youtube videos and self proclaimed raqis on the internet who claim to be "healers" when they are infact the ones engaged in sihr. Using jinns to get rid of other jinns is shirk, because you are using jinns at the end of the day. The signs to spot a magician disguised as a healer are plenty and can be easily looked up on google. Furthermore, there are other legit raqis who relies on the Qu'ran but also relies on the collective knowledge of mankind to assess the world of jinn. Since we cannot verify what the jinn is saying is true or not we cannot rely on information given by them even if it is a muslim jinn. Muslim does not equate to sinless.

Kind regards

Assalamualaikum brother My case is more older than yours...I'm also related to health but won't feel comfortable giving details. Though being a very active worker, I got afflicted with sihr more than a decade ago. I tried listening to ruqyas and tried to practice Islam but nothing worked as honestly I too wasn't being consistent after sometime and the more older the case is, the more time and effort is required to get Cured. I was looking for a treatment from purely Quran and Sunnah and No shirk stuff. Two years ago, I got in contact with an experienced person who would recite Quran and Azkaar on you with no Kufr and shirk but I wasn't taking proper individual treatment from him.
    Then someone in my close people got afflicted with sihr to a point where they were deteriorating :( then I took proper individual treatment from him and he would recite on me and ask me to blow it on water and the sick as they refuse to listen to it themselves. I used to blow on them and water that I drank myself and also give to the sick.He told me a few Azkaar, blow it on water and sick ,make them drink and listening to Quran in a certain way on which Ive just written two posts by the name 'How to Cure black magic part 1 and part 2'.. the sick recovered after 2 and half weeks by the Mercy of Allah Mashallah..as for me, it is said that since my case is old it's taking time and to be honest I'm not being consistent in listening to Quran as I should be as mentioned in the post. I feel a certain barrier listening to the Quran but I'm trying again and again to be persistent. It's a different time frame for everyone because it is Only Allah who gives Cure. Also Im told to spread Quran and Sunnah as it's an obligation on every Muslim and also that Azkaar should be done more with proper concentration. I'm just sharing this knowledge to get reward from Allah and that I and others also heal and benefit from it Inshallah.

Leave a comment:

• Sean K
    replied
    Hey all, I've got a few updates and I hope they will be beneficial for anyone seeking for a cure to sihr or jinn posession:

1) It is equally important to locate and destroy the object of sihr (eg something over which knots has been created in which case the knots have to be untied and then the object destroyed), if it can be found, while reciting Falaq and Naas over it. The evidence for this comes from Bukhari 5765, 6063. Allah (SWT) knows best

2) From the same hadiths mentioned above it is apparent that its best not to go into details of sihr (except the requirements to cure ofcourse) as what RasulAllah (SWS) did in order to prevent spreading evil. Anyone interested can look up the hadiths on www.sunnah.com. From what I understand its similar to spreading awareness about a relatively rare but extremely harmful drug- might end up doing more harm than spreading awareness. People are often tempted to communicate with the jinn world, often out of sheer curiosity, without realizing once a jinni gets interested in someone they end up getting possessed and will not leave no much how much the human shows disinterest/animosity. Muslim jinns will not want to interfere in the human world as Allah (SWT) has instructed them as such. So its quite likely that any jinn you run into is a devil. Additionally, sihr (black magic) is shirk.

3) There are numerous youtube videos and self proclaimed raqis on the internet who claim to be "healers" when they are infact the ones engaged in sihr. Using jinns to get rid of other jinns is shirk, because you are using jinns at the end of the day. The signs to spot a magician disguised as a healer are plenty and can be easily looked up on google. Furthermore, there are other legit raqis who relies on the Qu'ran but also relies on the collective knowledge of mankind to assess the world of jinn. Since we cannot verify what the jinn is saying is true or not we cannot rely on information given by them even if it is a muslim jinn. Muslim does not equate to sinless.

Kind regards

Leave a comment:

• Hamza1416
    replied
    Originally posted by Sean K View Post
    my previous statement of teaming up with someone to do ruqya
    unless the jinn is preventing you from doing ruqya properly then you dont need anyone since your ruqya on yourself can be better than someone else doing it for you regardless of the amount of people

​​​​​​​
    Trying to go through Islamqa.info find ayahs, duahs and lifestyle changes related to treatment and prevention of jinn posession/sirh/ayn.
    if you watched the playlist i linked earlier you will find some of that
    as for lifestyle changes try the voluntary fasting and extra sunnah prayers i told you earlier

Leave a comment:

• Sean K
    replied
    Originally posted by Hamza1416 View Post
    np my brother if you have any other questions or misconceptions or just want to talk feel free to pm me
    here is a good english book
    https://www.muslim-library.com/dl/bo...LED_NECTAR.pdf
    Many thanks, akhi. Btw I think you misunderstood my previous statement of teaming up with someone to do ruqya. I mean't the hadith where RasulAllah (SWS) advises the companions to do ruqya on their brother. I think there are total of two authentic hadiths and both combined conveys the meaning its better not to ask for ruqya but one is advised to voluntarily offer to do ruqya on others. Will link up the both in a bit. Trying to go through Islamqa.info find ayahs, duahs and lifestyle changes related to treatment and prevention of jinn posession/sirh/ayn.

Kind regards

Leave a comment:

• Hamza1416
    replied
    finding old and translated books of biography of RasulAllah (SWS) has proven to be a quite challenging. Do you have any recommendations of names of book?
    JazakAllah Khair
    np my brother if you have any other questions or misconceptions or just want to talk feel free to pm me
    here is a good english book
    https://www.muslim-library.com/dl/bo...LED_NECTAR.pdf

Leave a comment:

• Sean K
    replied
    Originally posted by Hamza1416 View Post

you need to avoid making such statements because this might make the jinn rejoice unlike if you stayed strong and never showed signs of weakness or fear this will make the jin feel even more weaker and loose hope and know that your ruqya hursts him alot and the level of pain it inflicts upon him far exceeds any harm he have done or will ever do to you on top of that you are rewarded from god for your patience and ruqya if you do it for the sake of god unlike the jinn he will get punished for this harm he have done to you

Thank you, brother, for the encouragement, energy and the sources. It was much needed. I have been looking into the sunnah books to understand the proper methods of doing ruqya, purification, narrations about the Qur'an, health etc but I am also trying to find good sources of biography of RasulAllah (SWS). I'm using sunnah.com to search through the hadith books but finding old and translated books of biography of RasulAllah (SWS) has proven to be a quite challenging. Do you have any recommendations of names of book?

JazakAllah Khair

Leave a comment:

• Hamza1416
    replied
    alaykum salam wa rahmat allah

Assalamu alaikum brother,

perhaps join a ruqya class as well. I hope Allah (SWT) makes it easy for me in this journey.

JazakAllah Khair
    It is so exhausting
    you need to avoid making such statements because this might make the jinn rejoice unlike if you stayed strong and never showed signs of weakness or fear this will make the jin feel even more weaker and loose hope and know that your ruqya hursts him alot and the level of pain it inflicts upon him far exceeds any harm he have done or will ever do to you on top of that you are rewarded from god for your patience and ruqya if you do it for the sake of god unlike the jinn he will get punished for this harm he have done to you

I am looking to team up with other people and recite the Qur'an together perhaps
    first you only need god rely on him alone and nobody else as for reading the quran with other people at the same time is considered as bidaa unless it a teaching session
    https://binbaz.org.sa/fatwas/7607/%D...B9%D9%8A%D8%A9

with his ruqya coming to my assistance and vice versa
    as i have mentioned before best type of ruqya is doing it yourself you dont need to rely on anyone except for god

have gotten the thought that his jinn/sahir might attack me and team up with the jinn against me but I'm not certain if that is a valid thought
    i advice you to stop wasting your time on these thoughts and focus on ruqya even if we assumes that this is true its irrelevant as the ruqya is as strong as your faith is dosent matter how many jinns on the other side nor does it matter how many people are doing it with you

- Even though the attacks will sometimes persist when I leave home
    make sure to the the remembrance of god i told you about when you out of the house

it is generally stronger when I'm inside my home. I'm not sure if that is a trick of the jinn because one of the blessings of Surah Baqarah is supposed to be preventing jinn/shayatin from entering the house, or if there is a specific sihr on my home.
    reading surat al baqarq hurts them so you should keep doing it

It never made sense why a jinn would be kept preoccupied non stop for years to attack me and plot against me for my downfall without a personal interest eg revenge
    the jinn interest here is hes contract with the magician the since the magician part is to keep misguiding people away from god and that what the shaytan wants

I had once killed a pigeon that was nesting in our balcony
    you need to avoid getting distracted with such thoughts and speculations and focus on the important things

that those two pigeons might have been 2 muslim jinns?
    muslim jin dont make contracts with magicians nor they harm other muslims

-
    My arabic is still at its basic level but I can take help from them In sha Allah. Thank you very much for it! I just found english translations of it as well, alhamdulillah.
    i can provide you with other good muslim english content or with subtitles if you are interested its not sihr related but good in general

I am very exhausted,
    remenber no complaining about this issue and show no sings of fear or weakness as it will make the jinn rejoice he is more exshausted and miserable than you and on top of that you are rewarded for your patience while he is getting punished by your ruqya in this workld and with hellfire in the hereafter

I strongly feel I need to team up with others in similar situation
    as i have mentioned before you only need god keep doing ruqya yourself and rely on god while making your faith stronger with voluntary prayers and fasting

perhaps join a ruqya class as well.
    i have linked a ruqya course in my previouse post

Leave a comment:

• salaam_7cgen
    replied

Assalamu alaikum,

Thank you brother. I have been planning to take up tajweed lessons for almost a year now from reputed teachers but I cannot find the time to invest after all this non stop ruqya on self throughout the day. If only I had invested on it when the attacks were less severe! :( I am trying to go back to it, starting with some brief lessons from youtube, as well as invest some time on learning the sciences of the Qur'an in sha Allah.
    Try listening to the quran on YouTube or video and follow the quran while doing this with the 30 chapter you will he surprised to see how much your targeted will improve while doing this

Leave a comment:

• Sean K
    replied
    Originally posted by salaam_7cgen View Post
    *good and build a relationship with quran
    Assalamu alaikum,

Thank you brother. I have been planning to take up tajweed lessons for almost a year now from reputed teachers but I cannot find the time to invest after all this non stop ruqya on self throughout the day. If only I had invested on it when the attacks were less severe! :( I am trying to go back to it, starting with some brief lessons from youtube, as well as invest some time on learning the sciences of the Qur'an in sha Allah.

Leave a comment:

• Sean K
    replied
    [QUOTE=Hamza1416;n12820202]

Assalamu alaikum brother,

Thank you for your response and I apologize for my delayed response. I'm new here still getting used to the forum.

keep doing ruqya and strengthen your faith
    - It is so exhausting. I am looking to team up with other people and recite the Qur'an together perhaps, with his ruqya coming to my assistance and vice versa, In sha Allah. I have gotten the thought that his jinn/sahir might attack me and team up with the jinn against me but I'm not certain if that is a valid thought, flaw in my reasoning or a waswasa. I am aware that the jinn/shayatin will get stronger the more I fear it/them.

you make your faith stronger by worship since you mentioned you do sunnah prayers i advice you try the fasting of daoud but if you find it difficult try other forms like each monday and thursday or three white days of each lunar month
    keep your heart soft with the remembrance of god if you are walking in the street or waiting in a line traveling in the bus metro ect
    - Even though the attacks will sometimes persist when I leave home, it is generally stronger when I'm inside my home. I'm not sure if that is a trick of the jinn because one of the blessings of Surah Baqarah is supposed to be preventing jinn/shayatin from entering the house, or if there is a specific sihr on my home.

you have no idea how many people out there that have sihr and are misdiagnosed with mental illness or just given medicine that make them calm like zombies i hope inshaeallah once you are cured you open a clinic where you help decrease those numbers even by a bit
    - I wish I could volunteer in one of those ruqya clinics/courses and assist in any way I can find the means to but so far I have not found any. Since the pandemic we have progressed so much in our content delivery methods via online ma sha Allah so I don't think it would be that difficut but I just have to find a course/clinic first. Good deeds blot out bad ones, yea? Alhamdulillah I wasn't kept in the darkness by Allah (SWT) and got hit by calamity when I was least expecting it, in this life or in the hereafter. If Allah (SWT) allows me to recover I shall always be the one to brag how He (SWT) dragged me out of darkness to light. SubhanAllah @ what sihr is capable of.

I never believed in the jinn
    - I apologise, I meant what the jinn was telling me. They are expert liars no doubt as you have already stated. It never made sense why a jinn would be kept preoccupied non stop for years to attack me and plot against me for my downfall without a personal interest eg revenge. I had no clue it could be sihr until very recently. I had once killed a pigeon that was nesting in our balcony and who flew into the house and would not leave, and it had another companion pigeon who flew away. So, I initially thought it's companion was the jinn that was attacking me. However, after all these years I have found no evidence from Qur'an or sunnah to give a 100% guarantee that pigeon could be a jinn. But I have always been curious because I heard the hadith where a muslim jinn took the form of a snake in Medinah and got into a fight with one of the sahabah after it entered the sahabi's house and both died in the fight (long hadith in summary). That balcony was adjacent to my mother's room and she always recited Qur'an in that room which made me more worried that those two pigeons might have been 2 muslim jinns? Again, I have no evidence to support this claim and might as well be wasawa/sihr again to distract me.

you can find the tafseer lessons of sheikh ibn uthaymeen may allah have mercy on hes soul here you will benefit inshaeallah assuming you speak arabic
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ1A...TGT5ZPlk7yZtxz Baqarah
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fYe...5pKIRXBTjbZG5u Imran
    -
    My arabic is still at its basic level but I can take help from them In sha Allah. Thank you very much for it! I just found english translations of it as well, alhamdulillah.

Thank you again for your advice and support, brother. In summary, I am very exhausted, and I strongly feel I need to team up with others in similar situation and perhaps join a ruqya class as well. I hope Allah (SWT) makes it easy for me in this journey.

JazakAllah Khair

Leave a comment:

• salaam_7cgen
    replied
    *good and build a relationship with quran

Leave a comment:

• salaam_7cgen
    replied
    Ruqyah doesn't always take one day to work it can take years or even a week
    which one Allah will test you with only he knows don't give up keep up the food work

Leave a comment:

• Hamza1416
    replied
    Assalamu alaikum,

I'm a medical doctor with an undergraduate in psychology rendered useless by this filthy sahir
    dont say this my brother the medical knowledge you have is valuable and mabe you can use it in the future inshaeallah to help people that are confused if what they have is sihr or mental illness

Praying 5 times, sunnah prayers
    focus on maintaining mandatory prayer in the masjid
    you should also try fasting monday or thursday 3 white days of each lunar month or the fasting of daoud

I keep making dua to see in my dreams who has done the sihr
    make dua to be cured instead as this type of dua might open the door of shaytan to toy with you and show you innocent people in your sleep

1) How much damage can the sahir do realistically speaking in light of the Qur'an and the sunnah?
    sahir cant do anything without the permision of god therefore any damage that have being afflicted upon you because of this sihr it would of still hapened to you without it

What options exist to remove specific aspects of sihr from certain part of the body
    keep doing ruqya and strengthen your faith

How can I strengthen my deen?
    you make your faith stronger by worship since you mentioned you do sunnah prayers i advice you try the fasting of daoud but if you find it difficult try other forms like each monday and thursday or three white days of each lunar month
    keep your heart soft with the remembrance of god if you are walking in the street or waiting in a line traveling in the bus metro ect

What came first,
    the less religious their target the more vulnerable he is

The Jinn speaks with me through various methods
    you should ignore him as nothing he have to say have any value to you

I don't even know when it eats or sleep or how it gets food/water/uses washroom etc.
    we dont know how jin operate exacly we only have a general idea

In my 20s my social interactions deteriorated tremendously and I started developing symptoms of various diseases, and most of them have no underlying biological cause. I am a medical doctor by profession and it baffled me for ages till I started reading up the symptoms of magic
    you have no idea how many people out there that have sihr and are misdiagnosed with mental illness or just given medicine that make them calm like zombies i hope inshaeallah once you are cured you open a clinic where you help decrease those numbers even by a bit

I cursed because I was angry at Allah (SWT) for leaving me vulnerable and with no protection against the most despicable creation despite me trying my best in the deen
    this life is a test and being a practising person dosent mean u wont get tested

I figured if one is allowed to lie to be a kafir to save their life I can stop praying for a bit to prevent committing kufr
    you dont fix the problem of a rat in your house by burning the entire house

Also, I had no idea btw this could be sihr and was following the ayahs of Quran that states shaytan only has power over those who takes him/them as his/her awlia/protector/patron.
    https://quran.ksu.edu.sa/tafseer/kat...9.html#katheer
    التفسير Tafsir (explication) ابن كثير - Ibn-Katheer

إِنَّهُ لَيْسَ لَهُ سُلْطَانٌ عَلَى الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَلَىٰ رَبِّهِمْ يَتَوَكَّلُونَ (99)
    وقوله : ( إنه ليس له سلطان على الذين آمنوا وعلى ربهم يتوكلون ) قال الثوري : ليس له عليهم سلطان أن يوقعهم في ذنب لا يتوبون منه .
    وقال آخرون : معناه لا حجة له عليهم . وقال آخرون : كقوله : ( إلا عبادك منهم المخلصين ) .

And his saying: (He has no authority over those who believe and trust in their Lord) Al-Thawri said: He has no authority over them to cause them to commit a sin from which they do not repent. Others said: It means that he has no proof against them. Others said: Like His saying: (Except for Your faithful servants among them).
    التفسير Tafsir (explication) ابن كثير - Ibn-Katheer

إِنَّمَا سُلْطَانُهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ يَتَوَلَّوْنَهُ وَالَّذِينَ هُم بِهِ مُشْرِكُونَ (100)
    ( إنما سلطانه على الذين يتولونه ) قال مجاهد : يطيعونه .
    وقال آخرون : اتخذوه وليا من دون الله .
    ( والذين هم به مشركون ) أي : أشركوا في عبادة الله تعالى . ويحتمل أن تكون الباء سببية ، أي : صاروا بسبب طاعتهم للشيطان مشركين بالله تعالى .
    وقال آخرون : معناه : أنه شركهم في الأموال والأولاد .

His authority is only over those who take him as polytheists (100) (His authority is only over those who take care of him) Mujahid said: They obey him. Others said: They took him as a guardian besides God. (And those in it who are polytheists) i.e., they take part in the worship of God Almighty. It is possible that the baa were causal, i.e., because of their obedience to Satan, they became polytheists of God Almighty. Others said: What it means is that it is their partner in money and children.
    http://quran.ksu.edu.sa/tafseer/kath...16-aya100.html

your understanding of the aya is incorrect

I never believed in the jinn
    you should of believed that jin exist because allah told us about them in the quran

So it was and still is illogical to me how it can have power over me
    you mentioned that you wasnt practising that made you vulnerable on top of that even if you were practising you can still be afflicted by sihr but it wont be as bad as someone who dosent practice

I started getting more into listening to surah Baqarah and Imran and memorizing its meanings
    you can find the tafseer lessons of sheikh ibn uthaymeen may allah have mercy on hes soul here you will benefit inshaeallah assuming you speak arabic
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ1A...TGT5ZPlk7yZtxz Baqarah
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fYe...5pKIRXBTjbZG5u Imran

So in summary, all the symptoms are still there but worse now. Additionally there are new symptoms,
    your are making the jinn weak by your ruqya that why hes trying harder but he will eventualy leave or die because of it so keep doing it and try the voluntary fasting i have told you about

to figure out who could have done the magic.
    as i mentioned before focus on ruqya and recovery and forget about knowing who did this to you as it wont benefit you

watch this playlist about magic and jnn you might find something usefull

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2Gj...HOTXGWm7cCC4rL

​​​​​​​feel free to pm me if u need anything or just want to talk

Leave a comment:

• Sean K
    replied
    * Apologies for the typos. I thought we can edit posts but I'm mistaken, my bad.

Leave a comment:

• Victim of sihr for 4+ years, seeking advice and support.

Assalamu alaikum,

I have been a victim of sihr for quite a bit of time, though the origin is a bit sketchy to trace. Things have probably not been normal for a very long time but in the last 6 years the jinn has caused havoc ever since if openly manifested. Unable to keep a job, go to school, or even stay in one house for longer than a few months without a war starting between my house mates and I. So I'm making this post hoping to learn and get feedbacks on what I can do more to improve and correct myself. I will be leaving out many parts intentionally to keep this post as brief as possible can make further posts on specific aspects if needed. Any help is appreciated. Furthermore, I am willing to take up any opportunity to commit to doing good in sha Allah since good deeds blots out sins.

My current state: Severe attacks every few hours on self- body and mind. Periodic attack on the environment- social relationships (parents, friends, neighbors, landlord). Also on basic utilities needed to sustain a normal life: internet, phone, taking out trash, doing laundry etc. Chronic and long term attack on school and work. Attack right when I'm about to sleep (finding it quite challenging to do ruqya when sleep deprived).

What I am doing right now:

1) Ruqya during every attack with every single ayah of Ruqya (though I may be missing few, not sure). In addition I have started reciting entire Baqara once per day, along with the first one third or 4th of Fatir, Yasin, Saffat, Ar-Rahman, Hadid and last bit of Wakia. I'm a medical doctor with an undergraduate in psychology rendered useless by this filthy sahir at a time when the economy has plunged into recessions and inflation is sky rocketing, so might as well stay at home and go all out with the Qur'an and whatever else Allah (SWT) decides to help me with- far better than being at work and every so often blowing in my hand and rubbing them all over by body in public or scream out in pain lol.

2) Drinking water over which Qur'an has been recited. Not bathing in ruqya water yet. Consuming honey but cannot find ajwa dates here in Melbourne, Australia. Looking for olive oil and black seeds.

3) Praying 5 times, sunnah prayers and constantly fighting the plots and attacks of jinn/sihr against it, and its tricks are plenty. Bismillah before eating/drinking (with right hand), entering house, falaq when going through any isolated and uninhabited places out in the wild, seeking refuge in Allah (SW) from male and female evil spirits before entering washroom (and entering with left foot and leaving with right foot)

4) Doing regular laundry, and cleaning of bathroom and apartment. I keep making dua to see in my dreams who has done the sihr but my dreams are all over the place, pointing fingers at all my potential enemies ofcourse. I've realised analysing in excess when the signs aren't clear opens the door to shaytan and [.....sami3na and wata3na ](2:285) is far safer.

My inquiries: 1) How much damage can the sahir do realistically speaking in light of the Qur'an and the sunnah? I am aware of the ayahs of sihr from Surah araf as well as stating the magician will never thrive (20:69)and Allah (SWT) never makes the work of mischief makers successful and makes magic of no effect (10:81) and that any harm from magic can only happen through His permission (2:102). 2) What options exist to remove specific aspects of sihr from certain part of the body or on home or education/work? Anyway to stop the jinn attack when I'm about to sleep? I'm reciting ayatul kursi and 3 kul and rubbing hand all over my body 3) How can I strengthen my deen? 4) What came first, the jinn openly manifesting itself and wrecking my life (in which case the deen might have been Allah's help to counter the sihr) or the jinn manifesting because deen got stronger. Which is more likely?

Anomalies (if it can be considered as such): 1) The Jinn speaks with me through various methods. I have never heard of sihr where the jinn communicates unless when Qur'an is recited over them. In my case my jinn has not stopped being present for a second over the last 6 years and has made sure I know its there, which again is strange, almost like a show of power? If it wanted me to go insane or kill it does not need to speak. Moreover, why does a jinn involved in sihr need to stick to me like superglue like a qareen and I'm not sure if even a qareen is glued to one like that. I don't even know when it eats or sleep or how it gets food/water/uses washroom etc.

So thats the summary. The extended extended version is as follows.

I was not exactly religious before but I was neither a bad person who engaged in evil or shameful/obscene acts either, alhamdulillah. In my 20s my social interactions deteriorated tremendously and I started developing symptoms of various diseases, and most of them have no underlying biological cause. I am a medical doctor by profession and it baffled me for ages till I started reading up the symptoms of magic. In response to the events happening in my life I sort of got sick of everything and turned to Allah (SWT). But in hindsight that might have been more because of my mother's non stop shouting at my ears to not miss my prayers and dragging me to do umrah every other year lol, but at any rate Allah (SWT) gives to whom He wills. Almost by miracle, after one Eid ul Fitre prayer, I went to not only praying the friday prayers but to doing every single fard and voluntary salaah (most of them in the masjid) and also tahajjud, At the same time took up regular reciting and memorizing Qur'an (though not as much as I wished), the full on no shortcut beard, head covering, thawb, Miswak, tasbeeh in my pocket, and playing Qur'an in my car non stop to the point some folks actually thought I was the religious police ( probably should have taken out the two subwoofers I had in the trunk from before). In hindsight the latter 3 might have been waswasa/sirh to cause separation between my friends and I.

To my family's and my disappoint the problem got worse in some aspects since then because around the same time a jinn started manifesting and displaying its power in the open to cause havoc in my life at an increasing intensity and frequency to the point I was was unable to go to work or attend university for 2 straight years at the height of the problem. My deen deteriorated during this time and I stopped praying too at one point because the attack of the jinn would drive me to extreme rage (more on that later) when I stood up for salaah, leading to curse at Allah (SWT) during those rage filled incidences. I cursed because I was angry at Allah (SWT) for leaving me vulnerable and with no protection against the most despicable creation despite me trying my best in the deen. I figured if one is allowed to lie to be a kafir to save their life I can stop praying for a bit to prevent committing kufr. Also, I had no idea btw this could be sihr and was following the ayahs of Quran that states shaytan only has power over those who takes him/them as his/her awlia/protector/patron. I never believed in the jinn, neither asked it for any help, nor did anything to help it. So it was and still is illogical to me how it can have power over me like how a jinn can control a magician or someone who is engaged in severe sins. But Allah(SWT) saved me Alhamdulillah and I started getting more into listening to surah Baqarah and Imran and memorizing its meanings and as I kept hearing their recitations more Allah(SWT) made it easy for me to do my salahs and go back to reciting Qur'an and take up the memorization that I had quit. Fast forward a month ago I was able to memorize many ruqya ayahs. There was a time during these two years when I had to take sleeping pills to knock myself out when the jinn attacks on my body got the worst (pain in several parts of the body, OCD brought about by wasawa and which got worse when other attacks of the jinn got worse, slight memory loss) but I was now able to deal with all of that due to the strengthened ruqya I had now. I admitted myself to school again and applied for a part time job and so on to get back to a regular normal life. I was able to perform the obligatory prayers admist the attack of the jinn mid salaah like before (I did not know I can use one hand to protect my body while the other hand maintained the required posture; yes the jinn had always been one step ahead of me). However, something changed and the jinn started presenting new symptoms of sihr such as severe memory loss, and some other very bizarre and extremely disorienting symptoms, and it adapts and evolves and sometimes will chain several different attacks in a sequence of attack which can be quite challenging to deal with. Often will need half a day to figure out its tricks and realise no damage has been done but the mental torture during this period is quite exhausting specially because of the fear through sihr happening at the same time as Allah(SWT) has described in the Qur'an in the ayahs of Sihr against Musa (AS)(7:116)

So in summary, all the symptoms are still there but worse now. Additionally there are new symptoms, as if the magician has been notified I am able to resume normal life and he/she is about to lose his/her business and has gone all out with their cards. I do not know the end goal but making me insane has always been an objective that I suspected. But I fear it might also be to kill me because many of my symptoms do match up with the symptoms of sihr done on RasulAllah (SWT). In terms of permanent damage incurred : 1) 3 broken phones because of extreme rage(with fear) and me chucking the phone at the wall 2) atleast 20+ incidences of swollen hand from punching wall during similar periods of extreme rage (interestingly never broken a bone, just swollen with minor cuts) 3) a few thousand dollars in property damage from kicking and punching walls during those extreme rage incidences which might seem like wealth/property lost now but I'm certain I will be getting it back as the magician cannot thrive anywhere he goes according to the Qur'an 3) countless sleepless nights from my mother and I making duah to figure out who could have done the magic.

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X