Surah Nas reacting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surah Nas reacting

Selam aleykum ! It's been a while that I started to learn surah and lastly when listening to surah Nas my legs starts shaking and my fingers both hands starts pulling hard and I feel like all my body muscles are tender and tense , I can't control it. Insh Allah someone can give me some advice why I'm reacting this much especially during surah Nas. May Allah rewards you !

Originally posted by Al_rid View Post
    Selam aleykum ! It's been a while that I started to learn surah and lastly when listening to surah Nas my legs starts shaking and my fingers both hands starts pulling hard and I feel like all my body muscles are tender and tense , I can't control it. Insh Allah someone can give me some advice why I'm reacting this much especially during surah Nas. May Allah rewards you !
    salam alaykum wa rahmat allah
    do you maintain all your dailly fard prayers in the masjid ? if you dont then i advice you to start doing so
    once you maintain all your dailly fard prayers in the masjid start doing ruqya on yourself
    i laos advice you to try any voluntary worship you can like extra sunnah prayers and voluntary fasting like each monday and thursday 3 white days of each lunar month or the fasting of daoud
    watch this playlist to learn more
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2Gj...HOTXGWm7cCC4rL

Comment

Where are you from, is there a jamah and people with knoledge to ask? Does your family practice islam or adhkaar?

I can recommend you reading duas mornings and evenings from dua book Ad Dua Divine Help by shaykh Palanpuri.

Before sleep read:
      https://backtojannah.com/before-sleep/

A both Qadiri and Shadhili shaykh once recommended (with general ijazah) reading 1000x in one night surahs Al Falaq and An Nass as a mean for cure of even the strongest sihr. Please read with bismillaherrahmaanirraheem. I think it should be read one surah after another.

Comment

Selam aleykum ! Thank you for your answers. I am from Albania but living in UK. Since university , 15 years ago I was always troubled, nothing was going right and I felt easy only when listening Quran even not understanding Arabic. I was always traveling because of my work but trying to keep away from haram, keep fasting, praying but not regular. Lately I prayed Istikhara and saw a dream that I discussed with a imam in a masjid in Albania and he read on me and same thing happened when reading surah Nas.
        I'm a person of logic, trying to understand and from what I have read I can't find why. The Imam told me to pray and be patient but nothing else about my reaction and I don't wanted to bother him more.
        Thank you again for your answers , may Allah reward you !

Comment

Assalamo alaykum

The dua book Ad Dua Divine help is Hanefi too, from Pakistan.

Keep regular at nawafil adhkaar and duas.

Some 15 years ago, I was asked "do you pray" and said "yes, mostly fardh" and the questioner said "thats nothing".

It is important to increase nawafil too, both salat (duha, awwabin, tasbeh, tahajjud...) and adhkaars.

Out if experience, jinn and sahir/sahir probably can affect you if you are not consistant in sunnah duas and adhkaar (beetter above 1000x salawat, tasbeeh, estegfar, surah ikhlas and other).
          They can affect you, but can not harm you if you are vonsistant in sunnah duas.

What you did experience is almost nothing what others experience.

Try to get into fitness/crpss fit/aerobic and weight lifting regularly. Get your nutrition right. It helps inshaAllah.

Comment

:salam3:
            This dua is also important. Try to recite often.

Zaid b. Alqam reported:

I am not going to say anything but only that which Allah's Messenger (may peace be upgn him) used to say. He used to supplicate:" O Allah, I seek refuge in Thee from incapacity, from sloth, from cowardice, from miserliness, decrepitude and from torment of the grave. O Allah, grant to my soul the sense of righteousness and purify it, for Thou art the Best Purifier thereof. Thou art the Protecting Friend thereof, and Guardian thereof. O Allah, I seek refuge in Thee from the knowledge which does not benefit, from the heart that does not entertain the fear (of Allah), from the soul that does not feel contented and the supplication that is not responded."
            حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو بَكْرِ بْنُ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ، وَإِسْحَاقُ بْنُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، وَمُحَمَّدُ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ نُمَيْرٍ، - وَاللَّفْظُ لاِبْنِ نُمَيْرٍ - قَالَ إِسْحَاقُ أَخْبَرَنَا وَقَالَ الآَخَرَانِ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو مُعَاوِيَةَ، عَنْ عَاصِمٍ، عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ الْحَارِثِ، وَعَنْ أَبِي عُثْمَانَ النَّهْدِيِّ، عَنْ زَيْدِ بْنِ أَرْقَمَ، قَالَ لاَ أَقُولُ لَكُمْ إِلاَّ كَمَا كَانَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ كَانَ يَقُولُ ‏ "‏ اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ الْعَجْزِ وَالْكَسَلِ وَالْجُبْنِ وَالْبُخْلِ وَالْهَرَمِ وَعَذَابِ الْقَبْرِ اللَّهُمَّ آتِ نَفْسِي تَقْوَاهَا وَزَكِّهَا أَنْتَ خَيْرُ مَنْ زَكَّاهَا أَنْتَ وَلِيُّهَا وَمَوْلاَهَا اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ عِلْمٍ لاَ يَنْفَعُ وَمِنْ قَلْبٍ لاَ يَخْشَعُ وَمِنْ نَفْسٍ لاَ تَشْبَعُ وَمِنْ دَعْوَةٍ لاَ يُسْتَجَابُ لَهَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏
            Reference : Sahih Muslim 2722
            In-book reference : Book 48, Hadith 99
            USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 35, Hadith 6568
            (deprecated numbering scheme)
            https://sunnah.com/muslim:2722

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X