I need help! I’m afflicted with sihr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help! I’m afflicted with sihr

For two years I’ve been suffering from sihr and I had no idea. I have severe depression and suicidal thoughts every day so I recently had ruqyah done by a professional. I didn’t expect anything to happen during the ruqyah but all of a sudden I started shaking/ shivering and I could feel something taking over me. I was terrified as I’ve never experienced anything like this. My head started hurting and it was like I was losing control over my body. The raaqi said this was a clear sign that I’m afflicted by Sihr.

I know exactly who did this to me because an old family friend had threatened to do sihr on me two years ago!! I’m so angry and upset. I used to be such a happy person with everything going for me but she took that away from me. Because of her I’ve been blocked from feeling happiness, blocked from getting married, blocked from succeeding in life, and much more. I don’t know how to cure myself and how long it will take for the sihr to go away. I’m so exhausted after suffering for two years I feel like a corpse that’s continuing through life. I want her to be punished for what she’s done to me. Can I make dua that she doesn’t succeed in this life?

assalaamu alaikum listen to myself's ruqya audio:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HZG...09-Jgk-8v/view
    Abu Malik at-Ash'ari reported:

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: Cleanliness is half of faith

and al-Hamdu Lillah (all praise and gratitude is for Allah alone) fills the scale, and Subhan Allah (Glory be to Allah)

and al-Hamdu Lillah fill up what is between the heavens and the earth, and prayer is a light,

and charity is proof (of one's faith)

and endurance is a brightness and the Holy Qur'an is a proof on your behalf or against you.

All men go out early in the morning and sell themselves, thereby setting themselves free or destroying themselves.

حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ مَنْصُورٍ، حَدَّثَنَا حَبَّانُ بْنُ هِلاَلٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبَانٌ، حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، أَنَّ زَيْدًا، حَدَّثَهُ أَنَّ أَبَا سَلاَّمٍ حَدَّثَهُ عَنْ أَبِي مَالِكٍ الأَشْعَرِيِّ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ الطُّهُورُ شَطْرُ الإِيمَانِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلأُ الْمِيزَانَ ‏.‏ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلآنِ - أَوْ تَمْلأُ - مَا بَيْنَ السَّمَوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَالصَّلاَةُ نُورٌ وَالصَّدَقَةُ بُرْهَانٌ وَالصَّبْرُ ضِيَاءٌ وَالْقُرْآنُ حُجَّةٌ لَكَ أَوْ عَلَيْكَ كُلُّ النَّاسِ يَغْدُو فَبَائِعٌ نَفْسَهُ فَمُعْتِقُهَا أَوْ مُوبِقُهَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Reference : Sahih Muslim 223
    In-book reference : Book 2, Hadith 1
    USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 2, Hadith 432
    (deprecated numbering scheme)

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Salam Laila.

Is it not better to provide Ruqya audio from reciters who are more well known in the field of Ruqya?

Just a thought. Anyway how is your situation are you fully recovered LailaTheMuslim

Comment

Originally posted by brother2020 View Post
        Salam Laila.

Is it not better to provide Ruqya audio from reciters who are more well known in the field of Ruqya?

Just a thought. Anyway how is your situation are you fully recovered LailaTheMuslim
        Yes, I'm 90% recovered from sihr. My own recitation in the audio cured me, from reading quranic verses of mercy and punishment back to back.

and al-Hamdu Lillah (all praise and gratitude is for Allah alone) fills the scale, and Subhan Allah (Glory be to Allah)

and al-Hamdu Lillah fill up what is between the heavens and the earth, and prayer is a light,

and endurance is a brightness and the Holy Qur'an is a proof on your behalf or against you.

All men go out early in the morning and sell themselves, thereby setting themselves free or destroying themselves.

حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ مَنْصُورٍ، حَدَّثَنَا حَبَّانُ بْنُ هِلاَلٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبَانٌ، حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، أَنَّ زَيْدًا، حَدَّثَهُ أَنَّ أَبَا سَلاَّمٍ حَدَّثَهُ عَنْ أَبِي مَالِكٍ الأَشْعَرِيِّ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ الطُّهُورُ شَطْرُ الإِيمَانِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلأُ الْمِيزَانَ ‏.‏ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلآنِ - أَوْ تَمْلأُ - مَا بَيْنَ السَّمَوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَالصَّلاَةُ نُورٌ وَالصَّدَقَةُ بُرْهَانٌ وَالصَّبْرُ ضِيَاءٌ وَالْقُرْآنُ حُجَّةٌ لَكَ أَوْ عَلَيْكَ كُلُّ النَّاسِ يَغْدُو فَبَائِعٌ نَفْسَهُ فَمُعْتِقُهَا أَوْ مُوبِقُهَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Comment

Originally posted by brother2020 View Post
          Salam Laila.

Here are experienced recitors if you want: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAPbYdtDpaI&t=7401s

Comment

Originally posted by Patience147 View Post
            For two years I’ve been suffering from sihr and I had no idea. I have severe depression and suicidal thoughts every day so I recently had ruqyah done by a professional. I didn’t expect anything to happen during the ruqyah but all of a sudden I started shaking/ shivering and I could feel something taking over me. I was terrified as I’ve never experienced anything like this. My head started hurting and it was like I was losing control over my body. The raaqi said this was a clear sign that I’m afflicted by Sihr.

I know exactly who did this to me because an old family friend had threatened to do sihr on me two years ago!! I’m so angry and upset. I used to be such a happy person with everything going for me but she took that away from me. Because of her I’ve been blocked from feeling happiness, blocked from getting married, blocked from succeeding in life, and much more. I don’t know how to cure myself and how long it will take for the sihr to go away. I’m so exhausted after suffering for two years I feel like a corpse that’s continuing through life. I want her to be punished for what she’s done to me. Can I make dua that she doesn’t succeed in this life?
            salam alaykum wa rahmat allah
            first thing you need to work on is your daily mandatory prayers you must maintain them on time then you should try doing any voluntary worship you can like extra sunnah prayers or fasting each monday and thursday 3 whitedays of each lunar month or the fasting of daoud

the best type of ruqya is to do it by yourself you recite the quran and you perform the ruqya but if the jin prevents you from doing that then you can ask help from people however if you do what i have told you above your faith will become stronger and the jin influence on you will become weaker

watch this playlist
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2Gj...HOTXGWm7cCC4rL
            you will learn alot about magic and jin and evil eye

Comment

Please speak to your family, general physicians and psychiatrist/psychologists. Do blood tests.

Stay away from sinns.

Saffron, Rhodiola Rosea and St. Johns worth are good against depression. Please consult your physicians and herbalists.

Get good company.

Have growth mindset.

Improve everything stepwise.

Start to read a lot.

some general tips I wrote before to a questioner:
              -remain always in state of wudhu
              -pray 2 raqah for protection and ask duas before leaving home
              -pray 2 raqahs for protection, after adab of entering home
              -recite isthiaza at least 10x mornings and evenings
              -recite 6:1-3 mornings and evenings and if ypu can surah Yasin
              -recite Manzil mornings and evenings
              -ask a lot of duas for everything
              -fast nawafil fasts
              -stay away from mastrubation
              -recite duas:
              https://www.ka.org.za/content/morning-and-evening-duas

http://www.ibnekaseer.net/Books/Engl...aHathiyaar.pdf

https://muslim.sg/articles/dua-befor...ing-in-english

-work hard to earn money to afford housing etc. to be able to marry, work a second job, work online, volounteer, do not watch tv, learn, spend time in library and at gym daily ( some say gym is better than sexual relations )

-drink daily 2x200mL organic pomegranate juice with a tablespoon of raw organic honey
              -take 2x1 teaspoon of Nigella Sativa oil
              -cook on the mixture of olive oil/butter
              -bathe regullarly and use good perfume, maybe Chanel Bleu or Armani Profummo, or Acqua di Parma Oud, or Creed Royal Oud
              -spread olive oil after bath in a very tiny ammount over body and hair, just little wet palms
              -take Solgar multinutrients formula

-start everything with bismillah and alhamdulillah
              -ask often dua
              اللَّهُمَّ خِرْ لِيْ وَاخْتَرْ لِي

Allahuma khirli wakhtarli

-do regular dhikr in hundrads if not in thousands, like dhikr recommended in English Mumin ka hatyaar above (nice compilation of duas I found online, maybe you have even better dua books)
              -smile a lot and speak only good

Comment

Additional tip is to be grateful/thankful:
                https://www.pakrush.com/2021/10/than...sings.html?m=0

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X