I want to know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to know

Assalamu alaikum, I don't know how to start this topic. I'm in a serious situation now. I have to ask right now and get detailed answer as soon as possible to get rid of my tension. Hope I will get proper answer.

She is my friend actually. I'm so concerned about her safety and etc. She belongs from a Hindu family. So they believe in astrology and literally everything. They regularly visit astrologer whenever something happens in their lives. My friend is not so concerned about astrology but her mom is very serious about it.

So, what happened is - today my friend and her mom visited a person. He is actually a black magician. He said something disturbing like you having hair on legs and mole on inner thigh. Before saying this he told her to pour turmeric on ganesh idol and reading some lines from bhagavad gita. My question is how is this possible? How can he talk like that? Did he saw her in anyway? Is this possible? Is he using jinn for such task?

He is actually after her marriage. He wants to do her marriage with someone he wants. But my friend doesn't want to marry right now. Please help me. If you need more details ask me I will tell you. But I need to clarify this thing.

I'm a muslim I don't believe in astrology thing. I do believe in black magic which is haram in islam.
    But how he is doing such things? Telling about things which no one should aware of isn't cool. what steps can I tell to my friend to stay safe from him?

He is a dangerous person. My friend and her mom understood by now. And he is after her marriage. He also asking about her love relationship. Can he see which normal person can't? Private parts and all? I'm so confused and worried. Sorry if I'm asking something bad but i need answer to get relief.

It is common talk for such people, to get a "proof". It can be done by many ways and is nothing special.
    If he could have power over her, she would be his marionette-which she is not. It is very low power, classical dhulumat.

Not wanting going into useless details and scaring you with examples.
    Having those people near-please read duas in this thread:
    https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/is...ction-to-water

You can not simply change social habits of hindus and their families.
    Focus on becoming better and better yourself and choosing well. Wake up.

Comment

Thanks for your reply brother. So, you mean he isn't aware of such things and those are just words? And he also talks about killing people. He threatened my friend if she won't tell about her lover he would kill him. He gave something to wear in her hand. I don't know what is it. He says to get job I gave it to her. She doubts this is for her marriage or anything.

Comment

No, it can be obtained by many ways-the words.
        Other what you wrote is more for police if there where you live exists the police?
        Please focus on yourself and do not go to them or wear yourself and start the many duas daily. You will start improving in every aspect of life inshaAllah. Sometimes-in places of majority of evil people there will be resistance, bit you must persevere.

Comment

In sha Allah brother. Alhamdulillah I pray five times and do zikr whenever I get time.

Comment

Stop hanging around with Hindu women and get some new friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Md9090 View Post
              He is a dangerous person. My friend and her mom understood by now. And he is after her marriage. He also asking about her love relationship. Can he see which normal person can't? Private parts and all? I'm so confused and worried. Sorry if I'm asking something bad but i need answer to get relief.
              salam alaykum wa rahmat allah

She is my friend actually.
              there is no such a thing called friendship between the opposite genders with few familly related exceptions . if you disagree then can i be friends with your mom sister or wife ?if the answer is no then you shouldnt be friends with other peoples female femilly members

My question is how is this possible? How can he talk like that? Did he saw her in anyway? Is this possible? Is he using jinn for such task?
              black magicians are scammers and ignorant people believe them

I do believe in black magic which is haram in islam.
              not just black all sort of magic is haram

But how he is doing such things? Telling about things which no one should aware of isn't cool
              with every one of us there is a jin qareen wich is allways with us the magicians can talk to the jinn they ask your qareen for any info they want

what steps can I tell to my friend to stay safe from him?
              again there is no friendship between the opposite genders you should give her this advice and stop chitchating with her
              she should stop going to him and since she is not a muslim she is very vulnerable to hes magic only way one can fortify himself is to be a muslim and worship allah subhanahu wa talaa

Can he see which normal person can't
              nope. the only thing wich he does that normal people cant is talk to jinn and this comes at a great price jinn tell him to do filthy things for them wich is not appropriate to mention on this forum but the least of them is staying filthy all the time

watch this playlist you will learn alot about jin magic and evil eye
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2Gj...HOTXGWm7cCC4rL

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X