Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member - just sharing about experience

AA to whoever reads this,
    I'm a brand new member, I'm only joining because I noticed myself replying to tons of comments in ruqyah videos echoing "me too!"
    and going into too much detail, and kept returning to comment section to update moment to moment if something happened -
    I figured I should just get it off my chest on a forum (rather than Youtube comment sections) and deleted most of my comments there.

I felt bad for the poor innocent people commenting who were probably feeling like, "Why is this lady telling me her life story?"

I'm not someone who reads "jinn" as the be-all and end-all of their faith, and basically evolves into a superstitious person with no focus on actual deen -
    I'm just wanting to share with someone about this specific stuff as recently I began doing ruqyah in earnest because I know (not think, know) there are some around (i mean there are jinn everywhere technically, i mean that there are some targeting my family)

OK I just wanted to join this specific forum (I didn't even bother looking at others as it comes up first in results)
    because when I googled I read SO many things of users here (posts)
    listing things that had happened to them --

that were matching up with my own experience to a degree that can't be plain coincidence
    (I've never looked up this stuff before, so it's not like I had a subconscious "need" to see or experience these things).

Things like one guy mentioned seeing a blue man (same as me) in his dream, and other 'jinn' (a "feeling" is all that is needed in a dream to identify what this thing is meant to be, just like with anything else in a dream), etc.

Anyway so that's why I joined. We've h ad tons of experiences, at another home (my dad moved us out because it became insane at one point)--but that's not what i wanted to share -
    (though THEY ARE RATHER ENTERTAINING ),
    because those things never actually *scared* me (except at one point where it really threw a tantrum, my family recited Surah Baqarah all night taking turns as it was out of hand)

It was just this one jinn, and I thought of the jinn like a harmless being,
    like a squirrel, or something petulant and insecure
    but with a good side too--
    but lacking intelligence

(basically we were renting and I suppose the jinn came with the home, I guess that's why rent was SO cheap though it was a very luxurious home fully furnished, in a great neighbourhood where everyone around us was super wealthy and we weren'! LOL) .

I felt totally safe in my knowledge of Quran and Ahadith, and secure that even if something horrible were to happen, I have all the tools.

Anyway for a background, my EX (alhamdulillah) mother in law was HEAVILY (and for DECADES apparently) into fortune tellers,
    the 'higher" people "closer to God" who supposedly will fix your life yet know all kinds of things only a supernatural force would help them know.
    She did this against everyone's wishes, sorry to add.

All kinds of things happened that were really topsy-turvy, that would take a book - too many incidents - at one point she was convinced her family was cursed and would consult those 'high, spiritual' people even MORE!

I don't know where it came from but in retrospect I'm going to say that consulting those fortune-teller and 'higher' people no doubt had something to do with it - she would use them to tell her where people were and stuff - she would call them (they were in another country, she visited them too, i mean, airplane flght and actually would visit them)
    like she'd ask them what her daughter was *really* up to etc and she would tell her son all this in front of me , protesting it was important.
    (because they'd recently suffered a traumatic, i guess tragedy)

Anyway so at one point I broke my foot, was bedridden, kept breaking my feet repeatedly (this happened total 3 times) w
    as well as a finger on one hand right after - consecutively - and the doctors said each time, you have to be bedridden for weeks , or MONTHS,
    and i cannot afford to do that!

I've since begun taking a calcium-magnesium supplements and drinking more fresh fruit/veggie juices (because my bones should not be this brittle)

when my foot was broken, it was so badly broken and i could NOT sleep, it was so painful, and I was all alone (nobody in my home, divorced) so I couldnt ask anyone to fetch, say, water, anything for me, and had to crawl and hobble in utter pain. pain med wasn't helping, nobody in the house except me, and God of course, and my house is all stairs (stacked home), the worst for someone who cannot walk properly.

i tried melatonin , i tried pain med, i tried lulling myself to sleep with boring stuff,
    and what was happening simultaneously was that insomnia from pain was making me nearly crazy in the daytime, as I couldn't function.
    I mean... it was bad. And severe depression to where I was constantly thinking of killing myself (I mean, insane amount of suicidal urges) though I had anti-depressant and everything -
    I even took a knife at one point and pressed it against my wrist to see if I could break skin and relieve the pain that way -
    but stopped myself going further.

Also I was stumbling even more and falling and losing balance from lack of sleep (i think a lot of it was psychological from being alone in a home with nobody I know living close by, and a broken foot).

Anyway, so, I'm ashamed to say (but not that much actually, because I'd been told by my grandfather a long time ago that if a person is in utter pain due to a medical reason, and nothing is helping them, they are allowed ONLY in a medical case like that,
    to take a swig of whiskey (which helps them sleep) I used a delivery service and ordered alchohol (what seemed to me to be a mild form). I opened the bottle, I poured a small amount, mixed it with a glass of water, prayed for forgiveness, and chugged it down.
    I swear my pain decreased substantially, and I ACTUALLY got to sleep.
    (And so I did this for the next few days and I was able to sleep, do several important tasks during the day )

Anyway, you guys can correct me on that thing my grandfather told me (assuming someone actually reads this long ramble ) if it's wrong

Anyway oh I forgot to mention ; i stayed with my family briefly and my brothers and dad found a ball of human hair sewn into a medium sized ball in a corner of their front entrance area, hidden by the bush- it was not there when they'd left (to get groceries)
    they saw a bit of it and pulled it out to see what it was -

and after throwing that out one of my brothers went crazy for a few days, he was threatening everyone, he was unable to say more than a couple of sentences at a time, and would fly into a rage over nothing, he threw the Quran on the ground and cursed Prophet (but didnt refer to him by name, he just said this ____ man whose ___ like insulted him)
    and had to be held down as he was threatening to attack my father and urging him to fight, and was acting like a crazed... bull i guess (for a few days)

He kept saying my dad had said something horrible about him, which my dad hadn't (my family had been in the room and said he hadnt and my dad doesnt lie)
    and anyway, my dad was all calm and quiet and didnt respond even a bit, or else I think it may have gotten violent (my brother's face was turning red with rage and he was straining against us to hit my dad, like a madman

So I stopped staying with them because I didn't feel safe with my brother in the house (he was taking meds too by the way, prior to this) I think that ball must have something to do with magic was something left by this weird neighbour whose constantly trying to pin stuff on my family - (racist lady ) - who had screamed crazy accusations at my brother in front of me one night - that he was 'trying to poison ' her dog - and he said "oh she's crazy, she does this regularly") so it might've been her who'd left it. because it was a deliberately made item, it wasn't some random Halloween decoration or something. My mom had seen it too and she said 'it looked very strange. i felt very strange looking at it'
    so maybe that neighbour had put it there (corner of their porch where some bits of bush was covering it )

Anyway so after that, during RAMADAN by the way, I took a drink like that (telling myself it was for pain etc - ) and not a heavy one,
    it was a tiny amount and diluted and the night AFTER that (the following night) while on my back trying to listen to a video on youtube .

I felt my bed shaking-
    felt I could not move I saw an image in my minds eye that I had been tossed out on the street and there was a party happening in my home.

I felt (hopelessly) restrained, and like I said, the bed was shaking a little bit, but it began rocking more -
    I remembered something my ex husband had told me (a bed shaking thing had happened to him decades ago as well as his best friend after the visited a creepy abandoned home, as teenage boys, and in his case he finally mustered up the strength and stood up - he said he confronted it and it vanished in utter fear .. .he told me that years ago, did not call it a jinn, he referred to it as a 'force trying to scare him' for weeks 'which blew away into nothing on the spot because i'd had enough, and realized he had no need to fear anything after that except God' ) and

so I couldn't move, couldnt speak - felt like someone had bound my hands, arms, legs, neck -

(I dont know if this was a dream / hallucination, or really happening btw, but I KNOW i was not asleep)
    so
    in my mind I began reciting Ayat al Kursi strongly as I could (in my head). I recited it repeatedly at first and it was very low in my mind from the f

Then in my minds eye, like seeing from the view of a bird swooping ,
    the Surah was entering a room (like a bird swooping in)
    this room, which had a beautiful young woman (clad in a long dusty rose dress, I still remember this - even her hair being very long and wavy, and a gold band around her head) shocked,
    music was playing and it stopped, and turning round to call, as if she was scared,

Then in my dream/hallucination/mind's eye, a group of odd - looking creatures were all standing around, the music had stopped and i guess they were scared
    (one was a blue skinned man wearing no shirt, with a head like Anubis of Ancient Egypt) came out,
    . now meanwhile as the Surah (in my minds eye ) like a bird swooping in the room moved and my mind's eye i was looking from it as a vantage point,
    a man came from the center of the group - he was shorter than all of them (they were all rather tall) -

he had on a black cloak, face painted half black, half white, but a skull face painted on him and he was standing very still ...
    like i guess in my dream/vision/ whatever, he expected me just to be scared by his look?

and in my mind I felt he was the one with authority from among them, the strongest WHATEVER (character / jinn / magician/ no idea) among them and it was like he was trying to intimidate me
    and I just confidently recited Ayat al Kursi (i think i did 3 times total) in my mind strongly and then they all disappeared and the bed stopped shaking.

After that I got up, reached my phone (which id been trying to do but hadnt been able to move my hand) checked the time, my video that had been playing had moved to 4 or 5 minutes in, turned it off, thanked God, recited Quls, did the blowing air on your hands and ghusl of it, etc (ive been taught this stuff in high school in Islamic class) and went to sleep. I felt they didn't expect me not to be scared.

Anyway like I said, this happened ONE DAY AFTER i'd had a cup with diluted alchohol (at this point i was taking it every few days if suicidal feelings got strong and totally getting shameless about it, because in technicality it was no longer for intolerable pain, as i had no pain at that point in my foot -

it was for emotional/mental pain, and therefore probably zero justification)
    but i had NOT taken any that day yet that incident/vision/dream/whatever happened

So my whole point in this story is that (oh i FORGOT to say it was ramadan, which makes it extra haram!)

I did ONE haram action knowingly, and I had done it enough times DURING END OF RAMADAN that I think it left an opening for the jinn to try and essentially "party" (which is what it looked like they were doing in my dream/hallucination/mind's eye) and be way stronger than if I'd not done that.

And by the way
    Next day I called my ex husband, and asked him, " remember when you told me about ----? What was the exact thing you had done to freak out the thing, like you'd mentioned?"

and he was very serious and said 'Ayat al Kursi, why?' and he said it looked like it burst into atoms or tiny shards when he said that .

and i told my dad this thing (i left out the drink part btw) and he said 'but its ramadan, Allah says shaytan is in chains,
    if they were bad jinn they would have been in chains - they can't touch us at all in ramadan!"
    and i was like "i don't know, but this is what i saw and felt it as though it was real!"
    And in retrospect I don't know, but maybe if you do something majorly haram like that in Ramadan knowingly , you 'release' shaytanic jinn from their chains? I have no idea.

So my point is don't do haram things, and be vigilant about that I guess. Also if you discover a weird ball of hair or something, like my family found (while i was staying with them) don't touch it, and mayb burn it instead of what my dad did (he drove to the nearby dump and threw it there and drove off)

lots more things (recent) i want to share but it's nothing crazy like that story, but just many reactions after listening to ruqyah and playing it loudly and reciting it (past couple of days) in my kids and myself... bleh .. anyway yeah i don't mind being thought of as crazy, but i had to get it off my chest.

lso i wanted to mention about my younger son .. i told his dad this already..

i doubt he'll do anything about it.,,
    this is what has me most worked up and wanting to post about this stuff..i cant actually sleep thinking about it.

i wouldnt care so much otherwise (not enough to join a forum) but i have so much on my chest because i saw this yesterday.
    basically i recite quran always right, and if its in front of my younger son he starts crying and stuff telling me not to.

i never made the connection. okay so i was listening to ruqyah yesterday on my own (why, is because of reasons i havent mentioned but i have good reason). then later i was sitting behind my son as he was watching his loud video he loves (telephones ringing) and i quietly began reciting AYAT AL KURSI (before that i was talking singing etc and he was not looking at me)

i swear i promise, im not lying, he spun round in a split second (we're both seated, remember, that too, on the ground , on mats), began screeching "DONT SAY THAT NO DONT SAY that!"
    he said stop and tried to scratch me, he writhed on the ground (i PROMISE YOU I'm not lying) screaming no no no (i know swearing on anything is disliked in Islam, but I would swear to anything that Im not lying) screeching (this is a little kid, 5 yr old)
    i covered my ears, closed my eyes (when i did that he was grabbing at my face tryingn to scratch my eyes)
    i was reciting quietly but when he reacted so strangely, i became medium - loud on purpose to block out his screams so i could get thru the ayat without making mistakes.

Anyway after that, like one verse before the ayat ends, he got up, walked right back to where he'd been sitting in front of me, sat down and quietly (zero fuss) began watching his video again.
    After that i recited the three Quls three times (very loudly this time), al fatiha, and blew it on him and his brother, and the whole time i recited loudly intentionally now (compared to before) to see if hed react but he was perfectly calm, smiling, watching his video.

it was a drastic change. and the reason ive been getting more and more worried is because recently not only have waswas in my head (about suicide and much more) come and my face was contorted in a seemingly permanent grimace-smile all weekend long - which freaked me out - and i couldnt move properly -

but then since Monday he was acting so WEIRD (off) and quiet, sticking to himself, refusing to go on walks (his favourite thing which he begs to do), refusing to eat or drink exccept very small amounts, screaming if you went near him sometimes, and weirdest of all:
    he THREW POOP AT ME. this is a kid who baulks at messes and uncleanliness. when he did that he had this weird blank expression, that hed had since monday (like no emotion, like a robot). like he threw it and didn't do anything.
    also he kept acting furious and hitting me randomly (on the legs) for no reason even if i was doing the exact thing he wanted

hence i got scared and started listening to ruqyah not only for myself but also for the house in general in case that was affecting him.

also today it rained (well technically yesterday as its 2 AM now) and they were both in these extremely happy peaceful state i hadnt seen HIM in for days (the younger one) smiling, quiet, willingly playing, active, alert.

then i read SURAH ANFAL VERSE 11 mentions about how RAIN basically ...
    took away Satan's whisperings ... rain cleansed them of the influence...

and saddest of all i know my ex mother in law (kids' grandma) goes to fortune tellers and whatnot, and has been for ages --
    also i suspect someone (a cousin of his dad's) in his dads side of the family practices magic, and she goes to orgies and stuff and drugs, and she has these weird vibes, really mean lady (who was really mad at my kids' dad's sister for exposing her to the family) and just.. off.
    like i DONT want my kids to be getting affected because of this stuff.

my elder is CONSTANTLY getting injuries, not just that, the injuries get exacerbated in the weirdest ways (like his nurse decided to clean his cut above his eye which was healing fine, and she used salt water and accidentally got a chemical product "REMOVE" that removes bandaids into the cut + salt water and his eye was swelling and he could barely open it, it went from normal looking, with a small cut, to purple/mauve + tiny and swollen + bruise (looks terrible)
    and she did this AGAINST MY WISHES (id asked her to rinse it with plain water and keep the remove away from his cut ) and when it was GETTING swollen, i was far away (they texted me to tell me it had started swelling) and i messaged them back to IMMEDIATELY rinse the area with water - and when i arrived home about 40 minutes later.. they HAD NOT RINSED THE AREA WITH WATER like i'd asked (which is VERY unlike them to not listen to something clearly for his own good). so it became even worse . so it was too late by the time i could rinse it myself.

and when i played ruqyah, my older son began coughing (wet cough) out of nowhere which he didnt do when i stopped it.. i don't know. i read and supposedly this is a sign of improvement with ruqyah (body is being rid of the bad stuff) rather than regression

i'm worried. i don't mind stuff with me but with kids..

Comment

Assalamo alaykum
      you present serious problems.
      You should present them to your family and ex husbamd as he is the father of your children.
      Next to do would probably be to consult family doctor what to do regarding your children agressiveness, maybe to visit a pediatritian, psychologist, child psychiatrist
      Afterwards with your family you can seek religious advice, ask local muftis what to do.
      Also you should chose the right content for your children to watch, plan their time, play with them in nature to, involve them into sports, educational activities, maybe mosque children edu programs, maybe hire a babysitter/tutor.
      Maybe you should also talk with your family, seek advices from family and professionals to balance your physical and mental health in the long run.
      Giving regular daily sadaqah is religiously very beneficial, as funding water sources.
      inshaAllah

Comment

Originally posted by wannabefarmer View Post
        AA to whoever reads this,
        I'm a brand new member, I'm only joining because I noticed myself replying to tons of comments in ruqyah videos echoing "me too!"
        and going into too much detail, and kept returning to comment section to update moment to moment if something happened -
        I figured I should just get it off my chest on a forum (rather than Youtube comment sections) and deleted most of my comments there.

lots more things (recent) i want to share but it's nothing crazy like that story, but just many reactions after listening to ruqyah and playing it loudly and reciting it (past couple of days) in my kids and myself... bleh .. anyway yeah i don't mind being thought of as crazy, but i had to get it off my chest.
        salam alaykum wa rahmat allah
        ┬┤┬┤I began doing ruqyah in earnest because I know (not think, know) there are some around (i mean there are jinn everywhere technically, i mean that there are some targeting my family)┬┤┬┤
        doing ruqya dosent allways have to be related to jin i do ruqya all the time to cure physical illness with the permision of allah alhamdulillah

┬┤┬┤that were matching up with my own experience to a degree that can't be plain coincidence
        (I've never looked up this stuff before, so it's not like I had a subconscious "need" to see or experience these things).┬┤┬┤
        the huge amount of people that have being in similar circumntsances like you make it possible to have similar dreams for example i played RE7 and i started having dreams about mia trying to killing me witth a chainsaw and im sure alot of people had similar dreams to mine and it has nothing to do with jinn

┬┤┬┤I felt totally safe in my knowledge of Quran and Ahadith, and secure that even if something horrible were to happen, I have all the tools.┬┤┬┤
        you should prioritise on putting trust in allah then rely whatever tools you have for example i have a sword and im in the battlefield counting on the sword alone wont get me far but putting my trust in allah and relying on him then trying my best with the sword that how it should be done
        and no you dont have all the tools and you will never have them however you can have some or enough knowledge but not all the knowledge

┬┤┬┤Anyway for a background, my EX (alhamdulillah) mother in law was HEAVILY (and for DECADES apparently) into fortune tellers,
        the 'higher" people "closer to God" who supposedly will fix your life yet know all kinds of things only a supernatural force would help them know.
        She did this against everyone's wishes, sorry to add.┬┤┬┤
        ┬┤┬┤the 'higher" people "closer to God" who supposedly will fix your life┬┤┬┤ people that are close to god never tell anyone to begin with nor do they make claims that they can fix you life because only allah can do that best thing any human being can give you is advice.
        ┬┤┬┤know all kinds of things only a supernatural force would help them know.┬┤┬┤
        no they dont know all kind of things if they did they would of benefited themselves with this knowledge .they know irelevant information like some events that hapened to you alone and they get this information from the qareen wich is allways with you they can speak with him and he tells them your life story names of your parents or other silly info that make people without knowledge trust them

┬┤┬┤All kinds of things happened that were really topsy-turvy, that would take a book - too many incidents - at one point she was convinced her family was cursed and would consult those 'high, spiritual' people even MORE!┬┤┬┤
        she would of being better if she spent her time reading islamic book and getting knowledge rather than believing in meme curse or consulting those clowns

┬┤┬┤I don't know where it came from but in retrospect I'm going to say that consulting those fortune-teller and 'higher' people no doubt had something to do with it - she would use them to tell her where people were and stuff - she would call them (they were in another country, she visited them too, i mean, airplane flght and actually would visit them)
        like she'd ask them what her daughter was *really* up to etc and she would tell her son all this in front of me , protesting it was important.
        (because they'd recently suffered a traumatic, i guess tragedy)┬┤┬┤
        if you consult those clowns without having a problem they will make one for you if you did have a problem they will make it worse this is how they make money
        there is nothing amazing about jin getting information from jin she just speak to her jinn tell them to ask the qareen of those people about there information and thats it again if they had anyway to get valuable information they would of benefited themselves and not rely on money ignorant and poor people give them

┬┤┬┤i tried melatonin , i tried pain med, i tried lulling myself to sleep with boring stuff,┬┤┬┤
        you didnt think of learing about islam during this period ?

┬┤┬┤and what was happening simultaneously was that insomnia from pain was making me nearly crazy in the daytime, as I couldn't function.
        I mean... it was bad. And severe depression to where I was constantly thinking of killing myself (I mean, insane amount of suicidal urges) though I had anti-depressant and everything -┬┤┬┤
        what have happened to you is child play compared to our muslim brothers in xing xang palestin yemen sirya ect yet they dont think about killing themselves the problem is not with the hardships that are hapening to ou but rather with your faith you need to work on it to improve it

┬┤┬┤Anyway, so, I'm ashamed to say (but not that much actually, because I'd been told by my grandfather a long time ago that if a person is in utter pain due to a medical reason, and nothing is helping them, they are allowed ONLY in a medical case like that,┬┤┬┤
        we take information about matters related to the religion from people of knowledge if we open the door of fatwa to anyone its going to be a circus
        your grandfather is wrong
        filth that allah have forbiden harms you more than doing good
        https://www.forbes.com/sites/elvaram...h=7ab1d3027eaa

┬┤┬┤Anyway oh I forgot to mention ; i st
        ayed with my family briefly and my brothers and dad found a ball of human hair sewn into a medium sized ball in a corner of their front entrance area, hidden by the bush- it was not there when they'd left (to get groceries)
        they saw a bit of it and pulled it out to see what it was -┬┤┬┤
        have they found any text with it ?

┬┤┬┤and after throwing that out one of my brothers went crazy for a few days, he was threatening everyone, he was unable to say more than a couple of sentences at a time, and would fly into a rage over nothing, he threw the Quran on the ground and cursed Prophet (but didnt refer to him by name, he just said this ____ man whose ___ like insulted him)
        and had to be held down as he was threatening to attack my father and urging him to fight, and was acting like a crazed... bull i guess (for a few days)┬┤┬┤
        have you tried doing ruqya on him ?

┬┤┬┤So I stopped staying with them because I didn't feel safe with my brother in the house (he was taking meds too by the way, prior to this) I think that ball must have something to do with magic was something left by this weird neighbour whose constantly trying to pin stuff on my family - (racist lady ) - who had screamed crazy accusations at my brother in front of me one night - that he was 'trying to poison ' her dog - and he said "oh she's crazy, she does this regularly") so it might've been her who'd left it. because it was a deliberately made item, it wasn't some random Halloween decoration or something. My mom had seen it too and she said 'it looked very strange. i felt very strange looking at it'
        so maybe that neighbour had put it there (corner of their porch where some bits of bush was covering it )┬┤┬┤
        you shouldnt accuse people without evidence

┬┤┬┤Anyway so after that, during RAMADAN by the way, I took a drink like that (telling myself it was for pain etc - ) and not a heavy one,
        it was a tiny amount and diluted and the night AFTER that (the following night) while on my back trying to listen to a video on youtube .┬┤┬┤
        dont do that again. small amout of filth dosent make it permisible nor does diluting it with water nor does the fatwa of ignorant people

┬┤┬┤I felt my bed shaking-........shaytan is in chains,┬┤┬┤
        this could be sleep paralysis that happened because of the filth you drinked or could be jin related or both .as for jin being chained in ramadan scholars have diffrent opinions about this issue some scholars say that only the big jin are chained and there is other opinions

┬┤┬┤
        lots more things (recent) i want to share but it's nothing crazy like that story, but just many reactions after listening to ruqyah and playing it loudly and reciting it (past couple of days) in my kids and myself... bleh .. anyway yeah i don't mind being thought of as crazy, but i had to get it off my chest.┬┤┬┤
        keep doing ruqya and i advice you to watch this playlist to learn more
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2Gj...HOTXGWm7cCC4rL

i will reply to the second part after i come back from the friday prayer

Comment

I truly regret posting because I should have known people misjudge intent and one's attitude.
          i truly agree with you - a lot of that was definitely because of what I had taken for pain relief and sleep the night before. However that was maybe 5 ml diluted in 1 cup water THE NIGHT BEFORE (not that day or night). Regardless, I do think it impacts your psyche as you're alluding to.

Hence I brought that up otherwise I wouldn't have. I'm not defending anything, hopefully you see that. I'm narrating things that happened.

Hence one of the last things i wrote in that post was DONT DO HARAM THINGS because that may give bad things an opening.
          I'm not sure what you're trying to get at as I'd already implied that too by stating about the previous night.

My brother REFUSES ruqyah, he refuses to listen to Quran, etc. You should see how violent he can get, lashes out, he refuses to return salaam, but is pleasant to a person otherwise. I'm not sure if you've dealt with someone in their late 20s who acts that way, but he becomes dangerous. He's really off in some ways, he's on meds and therapy (?) we guess but he wont broach the subject nor answer anything pertaining to that.

A lot of what you said i already know, like how you said it's not a big deal the info they get is essentially unimportant or bits and pieces irrelevant mostly whatever else
          I know that. Even if it's a big thing they come to know because of the stuff they are involved in, it's haram, I'm well-versed in how our religion has taught us. NOBODY in my family had done this stuff before, hence I was shocked when I got married and found my in laws were into it (drugs and stuff are stuff the younger generation among them indulges and indulged in). I mention it because it's relevant to my entire point about DOING HARAM THINGS opens the door for bad stuff i.e. it's haram for a reason.

I feel like you think I'm in awe of such people and happenings, or whatever, ascribing some quality of respect or something.

I'm not. I know it's lame. Hence I said my Ex MIL did this stuff against people's wishes. We are well-versed in Islam and were raised that way. I've read Islamic books, gone to Islamic schools. I feel like you think I'm glorifying or scared of such people? I'm not Im merely stating the facts and events as they occur to me which are relevant to this forum (the title about unseen etc)

I know even if they know something really it's usually 1 truth mixed with 100 lies etc. I'm well-versed in Ahadith, I used to read books of Hadith the way people read novels, out of interest, as a teenager. I'm from an extremely religious and also educated (i.e. worldly things like degrees and courses) family. I'm not some moron in awe of something just cuz they know something about me.

The stuff she did, my Ex Husband would keep away from me, but once he got really mad, and he ranted to me about how she was seeing them still and they were telling her about how he hadn't gone to the bank as she had asked him to and hadn't filed something and whatnot - I'm not in awe of this, I'm stating the stuff that happened.

I'm not accusing people - I'm stating a suspicion we all had as that neighbour is always on my brother's property around sunset then accuses them and hence the only person we had seen prior to that (apart from us) was her. I'm not sure what you think I'm doing. Stating a suspicion after a strange item was found, and unwinding about it, is not an accusation.

I forgot to mention, the brother who went crazy that night and subsequent days, he had (unbeknownst to us) gone to N Orleans and seen 3 diff witches that are renowned and he had his friend show him around (he went on a road trip and he did this as a 'fun' thing) anyway he taped them and whatnot, and he did this without asking or telling anyone.
          He only brought it up months later - and i shouted at him for doing that, but anyway that's another side point of him doing something haram as well -

Anyway I think you are severely misjudging my intent and mindset towards this stuff, if that hadn't happened to my kid (there is way more, I can write chapters about it, this is recent) I wouldn't be gravitating to a forum to vent.

Honestly I'm regretting posting that just from seeing how you took it, as though I'm promoting or in awe, but I had to get it off my chest and tell people (because people often get to very low points and series of traumas and tragedies can succumb to stuff like my Ex MIL did and I hinted about their family traumas, I wont share details because that's their business -
          or even me in this story, indulging in haram
          and I wanted to say how it gives an opening for things that are bad --- even if they're not jinn related but OBVIOUSLY i only share the parts that I feel are BECAUSE the forum is about that - hence I sought it out. the other stuff i could share with anyone, but this stuff is specific to what only Muslims would know, and like I said I KNOW NOBODY AROUND THIS AREA, i have been living completely isolated for 5+ years, and before that too only access to in laws - it was a forced marriage on my end btw - so I didn't even know husband's friends/acquaintances. I know nobody here - essentially for minimum a DECADE I've lived with few people. The semi-friends I mentioned in another post are a cleaning lady and a babysitter.
          (hence I can only share with Muslims ONLINE)

I strongly suspect if i'd been a male writing this, the response wouldnt have been this condescending.

Comment

lso i wanted to mention about my younger son .. i told his dad this already..

i doubt he'll do anything about it.,,
            this is what has me most worked up and wanting to post about this stuff..i cant actually sleep thinking about it.

and when i played ruqyah, my older son began coughing (wet cough) out of nowhere which he didnt do when i stopped it.. i don't know. i read and supposedly this is a sign of improvement with ruqyah (body is being rid of the bad stuff) rather than regression

i'm worried. i don't mind stuff with me but with kids..
            ┬┤┬┤basically i recite quran always right, and if its in front of my younger son he starts crying and stuff telling me not to......calm, smiling, watching his video┬┤┬┤
            alot of the times symptoms can mean multiple things but this one is worrying when someone show this type of reaction to the quran he might have some jinn related issue
            keep doing ruqya on him and see what happens

┬┤┬┤but then since Monday he was acting so WEIRD .............he wanted┬┤┬┤
            all of these symptoms could mean possible jin related issues i advice you to keep doing regular ruqya on him

┬┤┬┤and saddest of all i know my ex mother in ...... this stuff.┬┤┬┤ you should stop getting sidetracked focus ondoing ruqya on yourself and on your kids

┬┤┬┤and when i played ruqyah, my older son began coughing..ather than regression┬┤┬┤
            focus on doing the ruqya

i advice you to watch that playlist i have sent you
            also focus on increasing your faith bby maintaining all your daily fard prayers on time and try to do any extra sunnah prayers and voluntary fasting like each minday and thursday 3 white days of each lunar month or the fasting of daoud and do ruqya by yourself on yourself or on your children

Comment

Thanks so much for the advice. I apologize for the overly sensitive last line and first line n my post prior. I assumed it was just dosnissing my worries but obviously you were waiting to reply to the rest in context after stating remarks.
              I read it as judgement instantly. I don't know maybe I need to calm down.
              One thing about my brothers they can be viplent not this one but another at one point I had to dial 911 after continued beatings from a cricket bat (it started when we lived in Saudi but continued when we moved to N America. In KSA there is no lnowledge for people (at least non Arabs.. Arabs seem to have a closed society there and just don't spread info the way the rest of the world does a lot of it is via conversation whereas much of the world uses ads and stuff to let you know to call 911 or what to do in such cases and of course if you don't know ppl and cannot speak the language you wouldn't know . so there you font know who to call or what to do when experiencing violence repeatedly so I was only able to do that in N. America. But he never did it again. The cops just came and asked what happened very nicely and calmly to us and this brother (the one who I mentioned went to New Orleans, went crazy briefly for 3-5 days etc) was encouraging my brother every time he was beating me and saying "ACHA Hai ACHA Hai (its good) " in our language as he did it and even refused to divulge to police

Only my youngest brother and sister told police what had happened which matches what I was telling them. They asked me what steps they wished me to take I said nothing because I just wanted to show him I CAN call cops he cannot just get away with it so that in itself will be preventative and stop it in future (which turned out to be true)
              Anyway so that's why I hesitate approachinh this brother Oh and my family never gave them consequences for beating us (me or my sister) not once in fact they would tell us to stop being so paranoid after and being too sensitive for not wanting to be in the same eoom and mulling over it for days .they would treat them fine and ignore me (my dad didn't ignore he just laughed and told me to get over it) so it's not an atmosphere conducive to.. rocking the boat. My mom told me even the youngest at one point had his hands around her throat. They all need meds but only 2 of them take it now

Comment

And 2 of my brothers had threatened me and my mom after being that way to my dad time I broke my foot and was staying with them hence I left went back to my house and was staying on my own after that as I recovered which took close to 2 months each time .. and that was fairly recent

Comment

I truly regret posting because I should have known people misjudge .................................................. .....

strongly suspect if i'd been a male writing this, the response wouldnt have been this condescending.
                  ┬┤┬┤I truly regret posting because I should have known people misjudge intent and one's attitude.┬┤┬┤
                  show me where i have misjudged your intent and attitude

┬┤┬┤i truly agree with you - a lot of that was definitely because of what I had taken for pain relief and sleep the night before. However that was maybe 5 ml diluted in 1 cup water THE NIGHT BEFORE (not that day or night). Regardless, I do think it impacts your psyche as you're alluding to.┬┤┬┤
                  if you bothered to read the article i linked you would of found ┬┤┬┤No Amount Of Drinking Alcohol Is Safe For Brain Health┬┤┬┤ 5ml or 1 ml is still not safe
                  https://www.forbes.com/sites/elvaram...h=7ab1d3027eaa

┬┤┬┤Hence I brought that up otherwise I wouldn't have. I'm not defending anything, hopefully you see that. I'm narrating things that happened.┬┤┬┤
                  where did i say that you are defending it ?

┬┤┬┤I'm not sure what you're trying to get at as I'd already implied that too by stating about the previous night.┬┤┬┤
                  im trying to help you if you have a hard time understanding something i said quote it

┬┤┬┤My brother REFUSES ruqyah, he refuses to listen to Quran┬┤┬┤
                  hes the responisbility of your father he should do ruqya on him

┬┤┬┤I feel like you think I'm in awe of such people and happenings, or whatever, ascribing some quality of respect or something.┬┤┬┤
                  no you are wrong my point is we shouldnt be calling those clowns ┬┤┬┤'higher" people or "closer to God" because they are deep drowned in filth and further than most of people from god

┬┤┬┤I feel like you think I'm glorifying or scared of such people?┬┤┬┤
                  all the things you feel about regarding me untill now are wrong so i advice you to stop accusing me based on your feelings and focus on anything you can benefit from my advice if you dont want further advice then tell me and i will stop

┬┤┬┤I'm not accusing people┬┤┬┤
                  susspicion and accusassions wont benefit you what will benefit you however is ruqya so you should focus on it

┬┤┬┤and i shouted at him for doing that,┬┤┬┤
                  you shouted at him for going to the witches or for taping them ?

┬┤┬┤Anyway I think you are severely misjudging my intent and mindset towards this stuff┬┤┬┤
                  again you are wrong what i am trying to do is help if you dont want it then say it and i will ignore you

┬┤┬┤Honestly I'm regretting posting that just from seeing how you took it┬┤┬┤
                  you make accusations without provide evidence .you must provide evidence from what i have said to back it up
                  ┬┤┬┤as though I'm promoting or in awe ┬┤┬┤ evidence ?

┬┤┬┤ strongly suspect if i'd been a male writing this, the response wouldnt have been this condescending┬┤┬┤
                  and why is that ?
                  you are also wrong

Comment

Wow I just saw one place you wrote about "didnt think about learbing about Islam during this period?' in response to my describing having broken my foot, isolated, unable to sleep from pain and unable to concentrate from lack of sleep (if you haven't slept for days you can barely get by a phone conversation without bursting into tears, let alone read properly) .. ... Do you see what you're saying? Oh and FYI I read islamic books only I don't even read fiction except recently I read an Urdu piece called peer e Kamil BECAUSE it was about a gorlls journey away from false Islam (can google it)
                    My amazon cart history and bookshelf has only kids activity/learning books and Islamic books most recent purchases ard reads were by Lings, Gai Eaton, Jeffrey Lang
                    I don't do much else besides 1. Read 2. Study. 3. Take care of kids At this point I didn't even have my kids with me because they are disabled and when my foot was injured month after month I couldn't see them except briefly too. I can write a detailed explanation of their issues and history and the issues that happened when they were with me when my foot was broken that led me to having to send them there if that makes you get a degree of understanding.
                    With insomnia you cannot think straight. That's the level of difficulty . Nobody was around helping me nothing. If anything i would have ask my brothers to drive over an hour's drive to come and help and besides which they refused to each time I did. think you in your head saw it as justification whereas I wrote the context to show how low a person got when isolated etc

Sorry but I think you totally miss the point at that part otherwise thanks

Comment

Thanks so much for the advice............................................ .

Anyway so that's why I hesitate approachinh this brother Oh and my family never gave them consequences for beating us (me or my sister) not once in fact they would tell us to stop being so paranoid after and being too sensitive for not wanting to be in the same eoom and mulling over it for days .they would treat them fine and ignore me (my dad didn't ignore he just laughed and told me to get over it) so it's not an atmosphere conducive to.. rocking the boat. My mom told me even the youngest at one point had his hands around her throat. They all need meds but only 2 of them take it now
                      ┬┤┬┤Thanks so much for the advice. I apologize for the overly sensitive last line and first line n my post prior. I assumed it was just dosnissing my worries but obviously you were waiting to reply to the rest in context after stating remarks.
                      I read it as judgement instantly. I don't know maybe I need to calm down.┬┤┬┤
                      the reason i replied to you is to give you any beneficial advice i can that allah reward me for it i wont benefit from doing anything else

┬┤┬┤One thing ........... cricket bat ┬┤┬┤
                      you shouldnt of stayed with such violent people just beating that leave marks or cause harm is enough let alone using blunt or sharp objects that might cause death

┬┤┬┤Oh and my family never gave them consequences for beating us (me or my sister) not once┬┤┬┤
                      looks like there is a problem with your family

┬┤┬┤too sensitive for not wanting to be in the same eoom┬┤┬┤
                      you should get some privecy especialy since your brothers are this violent they shouldnt be near you

┬┤┬┤to get over it) so it's┬┤┬┤
                      your father isnt running your familly properly sadly

Comment

I shouted at him for going to witches lol why would i prioritize taping them over that? Lol . Also he brought it up because he said I asked them about you and I was like are you nuts?! Don't pull me into this? And he was offering to show me which I refused to listen to. By tape I mean voice record.
                        Anyway I apologized to you about misjudging, so I hope you do see that.
                        Oh and Alhamdulillah my son's are fine today the one who's been acting weird stopped and he's been smiling and all I've been playing and reciting ruqyah multiple times a day and of coursw I pray Salah.. but I think the Ayat Al Kursi made the biggest difference today I recited it he had no crazy reactuin. Calm and everything

Comment

Wow I just saw one place you wrote ...................

Sorry but I think you totally miss the point at that part otherwise thanks
                          ┬┤┬┤I just saw one place you wrote about┬┤┬┤
                          please take time to read and understand everything i said before responding

"didnt think about learbing about Islam during this period?'┬┤┬┤┬┤┬┤Do you see what you're saying?┬┤┬┤
                          ┬┤┬┤lulling myself to sleep with boring stuff,┬┤┬┤ you could of read some islamic books even if its hard to focus you would of still have benefited alot

┬┤┬┤books most recent purchases┬┤┬┤
                          no need to spend money you can find a ton of islamic books here for free
                          https://al-maktaba.org/search

┬┤┬┤think you in your head saw it as justification┬┤┬┤
                          you need to provide proof and quote the part where is said you are making justifications unless you can read my mind via the internet

i can make mistakes and if i missed the point anywhere i would have of told you but untill now you keep accusing me of stuf without providing any proof

Comment

I shouted at him for going to witches lol why would i prioritize taping them over that? Lol . Also he brought it up because he said I asked them about you and I was like are you nuts?! Don't pull me into this? And he was offering to show me which I refused to listen to. By tape I mean voice record.
                            Anyway I apologized to you about misjudging, so I hope you do see that.
                            Oh and Alhamdulillah my son's are fine today the one who's been acting weird stopped and he's been smiling and all I've been playing and reciting ruqyah multiple times a day and of coursw I pray Salah.. but I think the Ayat Al Kursi made the biggest difference today I recited it he had no crazy reactuin. Calm and everything
                            keep doing ruqya on him

Comment

Oh lol I couldn't have left them on KSA. I don't know if you know what it's like but if situations like this happen the max I had available to me was staying with my uncle but even that would require my family's explicit approval. And when staying in N America... That is a whole other subject.

Sorry but I'm guessing you're under 30? Some of your advice makes me think so. Anyway I think that's why my mom forced me into marriage in retrospect (that's a long story in itself n FYi kept saying no.. the man had sent a proposal after I'd been at my family friends with my family so he wasn't forced nobody said to him go marry etc. Only I was forced. And he knows that. And I was totally dependent on my family in every way I didn't even get a complete education (only less than 1 year at girls college after high school)
                              to where I could escape and get a job. Anyway my brothers were born with mental issues the problem is many ppl in my dad's family are similar (genetic) etc so he thought it was normal and said everyone beats their sisters, they just don't talk about it (because he thought that growing up his was the way everyone was)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X