Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiro
    replied
    In shaa Allah I'll reply when I'm on my computer. I can't see the images on my tablet.

Leave a comment:

• Kiro
    replied
    Why did no one mention me. I am intermediate in Arabic. Alhamdulillah. If you need help I can possibly help in shaa Allah.

Leave a comment:

• Murid
    replied
    Assalamo alaykum
    As I can only see, there are pictures of kabah and masjid nabawi. The text is not readable. I tryied to open link of the pic, but my browser rendering quality is low.
    Please try to think about everything with a possitive background. Noone is guilty until proven otherwise.
    Maybe it is just a beautiful reminder with pics and quranic ayah and hadith.

Leave a comment:

• Simply_Logical
    replied
    Originally posted by C Bear View Post
    As salamu alaykum.

I watched some of the exposing taweez videos bro Simply_Logical linked to in the other thread. I noticed a decorative plate thing my parents have had on the wall has a similar layout. AFAIK it's only been used as decoration, not taweez, but the layout looks like some of the taweez in the vids. I can see Allah's names and ayat ul kursi. But not sure about the other stuff. There's urdu (?) text on there.

looks like the typical taweez that asian peeps put up for rizq or protection or for their business to be successful etc etc

Leave a comment:

• C Bear
    replied
    As salamu alaykum.

I watched some of the exposing taweez videos bro Simply_Logical linked to in the other thread. I noticed a decorative plate thing my parents have had on the wall has a similar layout. AFAIK it's only been used as decoration, not taweez, but the layout looks like some of the taweez in the vids. I can see Allah's names and ayat ul kursi. But not sure about the other stuff. There's urdu (?) text on there.
    https://i.postimg.cc/0QK9Whmj/IMG-20210711-210843.jpg

Last edited by C Bear; 12-07-21, 07:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Abu 'Abdullaah
    replied
    Originally posted by Murid View Post
    Assalamo alaykum
    C Bear
    I see, forgive me if I offended you.
    We write here anonymously behind nicks. I gave a rightheous nasihah to consider is it wise and elaborations to other members.
    Best to just shut up.

Leave a comment:

• C Bear
    replied
    Wa alaykumussalam. The fact is, you don't know my current situation, you should refrain from making such statements. You don't know what my reason is for not being married. Suppose a sister had been recently widowed, escaped an abusive marriage, or suffered assault and you're all "you should get married sis, you won't be happy otherwise". We are strangers and you don't know what is happening behind the screen. I'm sure your intentions are good, but please don't make assumptions about a person's life. Especially when the thread is about a completely unrelated issue.

Leave a comment:

• Murid
    replied
    Assalamo alaykum
    C Bear
    I see, forgive me if I offended you.
    We write here anonymously behind nicks. I gave a rightheous nasihah to consider is it wise and elaborations to other members.

Leave a comment:

• C Bear
    replied
    Assalamo alaykum
    Everything is interconnected.
    https://www.siasat.com/benefits-marr...-love-1791985/
    By marrying it is a lot easier to live a healthy lifestyle and conquesr negativity.
    Having a family is a lot important to woman, especially viewing happilly married cousins etc.
    My private life is not your business.

Leave a comment:

• Murid
    replied
    Salam alaykum
    It is possible that we sometimes cast our ayn/hasad on others and ruin our for example family unintentionally.

It is important that Muslims know how not to cast them. It is hard without knowing what is casting them.

Leave a comment:

• Simply_Logical
    replied
    Assalamo alaykum
    By marrying it is a lot easier to live a healthy lifestyle and conquesr negativity.
    Having a family is a lot important to woman, especially viewing happilly married cousins etc.
    im confused lol :/

Leave a comment:

• Murid
    replied
    Assalamo alaykum

Leave a comment:

• Simply_Logical
    replied
    Salam alaykum
    maybe it does not have directly with sihr, but maybe it would be wise that you to if it is possible also consider getting married.
    what do you mean? no one mentioned marriage in this thread at all...

Leave a comment:

• Simply_Logical
    replied
    Originally posted by C Bear View Post
    Bro in law disposed of the last taweez today alhamdulillah. I feel much better now!
    cool Alhamdulillah sister im really happy to hear that

just pray ruqyah verses and adhkar ever morning and evening, fajr and asr time in sha Allah Allah swt will protect you and your fam

Leave a comment:

• C Bear
    replied
    Bro in law disposed of the last taweez today alhamdulillah. I feel much better now!

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X