Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C Bear
    replied
    I touched it only to take the photos. Yes, I will do my quls after this insha Allah.

Basically, my family have this habit of thinking ANY problem is caused by "the yahud".

I told my mum that looks like a magic square and if there's any black magic in the house, it's that. She wasn't interested. They are still drinking it.

I looked on askimam, and it seems quran and duas both are allowed. I can't find a mention of grids at all. I was seeing if I could find a hanafi fatwa from a reputable site specifically mentioning these grids. Because anything else, they will just say "fatwa vs taqwa" or "that's maliki, hanafi is different."

ETA: https://spiritualhealinginislam.webs...letstaweez.htm
    I've just skim read this so far, but I'm creeped out now. I don't know about this site, but it's creepy.
    Last edited by C Bear; 07-07-21, 11:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• aynina
    replied
    Sorry, i didnt know it was allowed by some, i always remembered it to be haraam
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• Flawed
    replied
    Well, I'm aware that it is allowed in certain madhabs, but if that is from a magician then by simply touching it you can get possessed by a jinn. To be on he safe side I would abandon it and read the three kuls, play the Quran and read surah Baqarah every day to get rid of any unwanted jinns that you may have attracted from this taweez.

Leave a comment:

• C Bear
    replied
    In the maliki school, Quran is allowed on taweez, with conditions (I'm not interested in getting into a debate about maddhabs, so please let's stick to the topic at hand). I'm asking specifically about this grid stuff. This was from a "mosab" btw. My family are putting it in water and making everyone drink it and get sprayed with it. I'm not participating. I'm just worried if this will be harmful to my family.

My mum also put a grid with arabic letters in my suitcase when we went hajj "for protection". I took it right out but she kept hers. She also made me wear a taweez for most of my teenage years. I opened it a few years ago and it was more of this grid stuff. I know this stuff isn't allowed in the maliki school, but they are deobandi-hanafi, and I don't know what their rule is for this.Should I just leave them to it?

Leave a comment:

• aynina
    replied
    Originally posted by C Bear View Post
    As salamu alaykum.

I thought the only thing allowed on taweez is Qur'anic verses?
    Wa aleiykum Salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

No brother, nothing is allowed on taweez, it is completely haram

Leave a comment:

• Flawed
    replied
    Well idk arabic so I dunno what it reads. But I heard that no one can tell only the magician himself knows what they truly mean. Not sure if this is black magic or just normal stuff though. :/

Leave a comment:

• C Bear
    started a topic What can you tell me about this taweez?

What can you tell me about this taweez?

As salamu alaykum.

I hope someone can tell me more about this taweez. I don't like the look of it at all. I thought the only thing allowed on taweez is Qur'anic verses? This looks like a magic square.

I can't really find much info. When searching, all I could find was this thread and then sites selling this sort of thing. Am I being paranoid, or is this some black magic nonsense?

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X