No announcement yet.

What can you tell me about this taweez?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wa alaykumussalam. The fact is, you don't know my current situation, you should refrain from making such statements. You don't know what my reason is for not being married. Suppose a sister had been recently widowed, escaped an abusive marriage, or suffered assault and you're all "you should get married sis, you won't be happy otherwise". We are strangers and you don't know what is happening behind the screen. I'm sure your intentions are good, but please don't make assumptions about a person's life. Especially when the thread is about a completely unrelated issue.
    Enormity = wicked act. Enormousness = great size. The difference: you can haz. Learn it, love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Murid View Post
      Assalamo alaykum
      C Bear
      I see, forgive me if I offended you.
      We write here anonymously behind nicks. I gave a rightheous nasihah to consider is it wise and elaborations to other members.
      Best to just shut up.

Comment

As salamu alaykum.

I watched some of the exposing taweez videos bro Simply_Logical linked to in the other thread. I noticed a decorative plate thing my parents have had on the wall has a similar layout. AFAIK it's only been used as decoration, not taweez, but the layout looks like some of the taweez in the vids. I can see Allah's names and ayat ul kursi. But not sure about the other stuff. There's urdu (?) text on there.
        https://i.postimg.cc/0QK9Whmj/IMG-20210711-210843.jpg

Last edited by C Bear; 2 weeks ago.
        Enormity = wicked act. Enormousness = great size. The difference: you can haz. Learn it, love it.

Comment

Originally posted by C Bear View Post
          As salamu alaykum.

I watched some of the exposing taweez videos bro Simply_Logical linked to in the other thread. I noticed a decorative plate thing my parents have had on the wall has a similar layout. AFAIK it's only been used as decoration, not taweez, but the layout looks like some of the taweez in the vids. I can see Allah's names and ayat ul kursi. But not sure about the other stuff. There's urdu (?) text on there.

looks like the typical taweez that asian peeps put up for rizq or protection or for their business to be successful etc etc

Comment

Assalamo alaykum
            As I can only see, there are pictures of kabah and masjid nabawi. The text is not readable. I tryied to open link of the pic, but my browser rendering quality is low.
            Please try to think about everything with a possitive background. Noone is guilty until proven otherwise.
            Maybe it is just a beautiful reminder with pics and quranic ayah and hadith.

Comment

Why did no one mention me. I am intermediate in Arabic. Alhamdulillah. If you need help I can possibly help in shaa Allah.
              https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

In shaa Allah I'll reply when I'm on my computer. I can't see the images on my tablet.
                https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X