What can you tell me about this taweez?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salam alaykum
    The mentioned site is good in many different aspects inshaAllah.
    Maybe some problems lie in not the best diagnosis and auditing of the progress. The services are although free. There is a premium service on the moderators site.
    Often the whole life of a person or their families also depend on the advices and treatment. The charges are not that high for most of the countries.
    Secondly, many often consider almost every life failure as result of sihr etc.
    That is not correct.
    Often people lack education, role models, mentors, social and soft skills, right social circle etc.
    Maybe they just need to spend 3-4 hours in the library daily, 1-2 hours in the gym, to volunteer at weekends and many problems would be solved after some months inshaAllah.
    Thirdly, we need to maintain possitivity and to spread more love, kindness and service to humaity.

There is maybe an interesting "dunya mentor" for you UK folks, on Youtube, Ali Abdaal. If his advices would be refined with islamic spirituality and volunteering, you would get a very good role model inshaAllah.

Also, problems can not be solved mostly over night. You need to invest time and effort in correcting mistakes and sinns and starting to improve. Problems need to be indentified to start resolving them. Here start the roles of doctors, spiritual doctors and Shaykhs, mentors, life coaches etc.

Besides others help or services, we must put best of our efforts, our time, maybe money etc., but also be cognizant of God, start with besmellah and hamd, make dua and afterwards rely on Allah and expect the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Murid View Post
      Salam alaykum
      The mentioned site is good in many different aspects inshaAllah.
      Maybe some problems lie in not the best diagnosis and auditing of the progress. The services are although free. There is a premium service on the moderators site.
      Often the whole life of a person or their families also depend on the advices and treatment. The charges are not that high for most of the countries.
      Secondly, many often consider almost every life failure as result of sihr etc.
      That is not correct.
      Often people lack education, role models, mentors, social and soft skills, right social circle etc.
      Maybe they just need to spend 3-4 hours in the library daily, 1-2 hours in the gym, to volunteer at weekends and many problems would be solved after some months inshaAllah.
      Thirdly, we need to maintain possitivity and to spread more love, kindness and service to humaity.

There is maybe an interesting "dunya mentor" for you UK folks, on Youtube, Ali Abdaal. If his advices would be refined with islamic spirituality and volunteering, you would get a very good role model inshaAllah.

Also, problems can not be solved mostly over night. You need to invest time and effort in correcting mistakes and sinns and starting to improve. Problems need to be indentified to start resolving them. Here start the roles of doctors, spiritual doctors and Shaykhs, mentors, life coaches etc.

Besides others help or services, we must put best of our efforts, our time, maybe money etc., but also be cognizant of God, start with besmellah and hamd, make dua and afterwards rely on Allah and expect the best.
      which site the ruqyah shariah forum i posted?

if so, please share the link where you said they charge for a premium service please, as ive never known about it and wasnt aware of this thanks jazakAllah khayran

Comment

Salam alaykum
        The moderator has his own forum http://www.rawatansihir.com/forum/default.asp
        His clients were many successful muslims, multimillionaires etc.
        Maybe his services are worth for diagnosis, intensive auditing and therapy for some months.

He is not a shaykh, but probably has a lot more knowledge and experience than an ordinary muslim.
        To improve even more, we shoukd probably hire additional exoerts, like nutricionist, personal coaches, mentors etc., in cases where we think that we are unsuccessful, but in serious cases as when we have health issues, like posession, then also psychiatrists, medical doctors in addition.

Comment

Originally posted by Murid
          Salam alaykum
          The moderator has his own forum http://www.rawatansihir.com/forum/default.asp
          His clients were many successful muslims, multimillionaires etc.
          Maybe his services are worth for diagnosis, intensive auditing and therapy for some months.

He is not a shaykh, but probably has a lot more knowledge and experience than an ordinary muslim.
          To improve even more, we shoukd probably hire additional exoerts, like nutricionist, personal coaches, mentors etc., in cases where we think that we are unsuccessful, but in serious cases as when we have health issues, like posession, then also psychiatrists, medical doctors in addition.
          Yea I seen that site years ago but haven't really read much on there tbh

I didn't know he charged on that site tbh as I just seen the advice he gives on the ruqyah dhariah forum which is free for anyone to benefit from

He does have knowledge, I don't agree with everything he says as you say he is a raqi not an aalim as such however I do think most advice given is good from what I've read but obviously only Allah swt knows

I'm sure he's from Indonesia or Malaysia somewhere, where sihr is very rampant tbh, so maybe why he deals with a lot of cases? I dunno

Comment

Salam alaykum
            I think that he studied islamic sciences and underwent raqi training.
            He is not an alim if you consider it like a PHD islamic sciences mufti and a sufi shaykh.
            He has a moderate stance as he acknowledges sufism.

I think that muslims are in dire need for experts, combining spirituality, modern medicine and dunya advances/advices.
            Maybe teams with like a PHD islamic scholar mufti, a sufi shaykh, a raqi, a hijama practitioner, a medical doctor, a psychologist, a psychiatrist, a nutritionist, a fitness coach, a life coach etc. could jointly volunteer in order to bring prosperity and happiness among muslims and indirectly non muslim communities to.

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
              C Bear i'd advice you to destroy the taweez as it imo is magic, this is what i did with mine years ago

what it is, is that when water touches the taweez as in the magic, it neutralises it from what i understand especially if its ruqyah water too,
              hence why you'll find these magicians and these so called scholars who when they give taweez they say always cover it, so water doesnt touch it you see,
              some of the other taweez youll see will be written in like an orange saffron colour too, obviously the ones in the pics arent though and Allah swt knows best

Jazakallah, I will look through your links

Just to clarify, the taweez is not mine. My mum got it from a "mosab" and they have all these papers in a jug of water that my mum, sister, her kids and possibly her husband and my dad drink from every day. As far as I know, they aren't wearing anything around their neck. They are filling a spray bottle ad spraying the kids and all over the house. As far as I know, there's nothing in my room, but there is some Arabic text near my room, but it's high up. I'll try to take it down.

I told my mum magic squares are black magic, but she didn't care. I want so much to destroy the taweez, but it's all of them against me, and they already act like I'm the shaytaan in the attic with my own little demon factory up here. So I know if I destroy their precious taweez I will be in big trouble (and they'll probably say it's proof that I'm possessed). I will have no one on my side. My mum has a lot of faith in quackery of every type.

That's why I was hoping to find a fatwa from ask imam or one of the hanafi fatwa sites, because I know they will say "fatwa vs taqwa" or "that's maliki, hanafi is different". So I need to get it from someone they trust. Then they'll believe it. But I couldn't find anything about these grids. I'll look through the links you posted and see if there's anything there.

okay this is most likely sihr done by someone who asked you for your mothers name or date of birth, or asked for garments etc to try and 'resolve the issues' or for 'protection' etc
              Yes! This is what happened. My mum told my sister to wear a top for 24 hours with no underwear and give it to this "mosab". Unfortunately, I don't know this "mosab" 's name, just that he lives in Nuneaton.

Can someone give me advice on what to say to my mum?
              Last edited by C Bear; 09-07-21, 10:59 AM.
              Enormity = wicked act. Enormousness = great size. The difference: you can haz. Learn it, love it.

Comment

Assalamo alaykum
                Probably, as you already said that you are not pro use, it is best to leave as it is and to start improving yourself in the many different aspects first. Work hard on yourself. Do not waste time. You can do it. Best if you speed it up with the help or services of others previously mentioned.

Comment

I got the one from outside my room down. Is this just Quran? What is the yellow stuff?
                  Enormity = wicked act. Enormousness = great size. The difference: you can haz. Learn it, love it.

Comment

Salam alaykum
                    Almost everyone knowing Arabic could interpret basics to you or you can use like google translate and Arabic keyboard or even OCR.
                    I intended to give you an address of a Shaykh over PM. He works for free but maybe it is not wise to put it publically.

Comment

Get rid of them all. No need for taweez of any sort.

Comment

Originally posted by C Bear View Post

Jazakallah, I will look through your links

Just to clarify, the taweez is not mine. My mum got it from a "mosab" and they have all these papers in a jug of water that my mum, sister, her kids and possibly her husband and my dad drink from every day. As far as I know, they aren't wearing anything around their neck. They are filling a spray bottle ad spraying the kids and all over the house. As far as I know, there's nothing in my room, but there is some Arabic text near my room, but it's high up. I'll try to take it down.

I told my mum magic squares are black magic, but she didn't care. I want so much to destroy the taweez, but it's all of them against me, and they already act like I'm the shaytaan in the attic with my own little demon factory up here. So I know if I destroy their precious taweez I will be in big trouble (and they'll probably say it's proof that I'm possessed). I will have no one on my side. My mum has a lot of faith in quackery of every type.

That's why I was hoping to find a fatwa from ask imam or one of the hanafi fatwa sites, because I know they will say "fatwa vs taqwa" or "that's maliki, hanafi is different". So I need to get it from someone they trust. Then they'll believe it. But I couldn't find anything about these grids. I'll look through the links you posted and see if there's anything there.

Yes! This is what happened. My mum told my sister to wear a top for 24 hours with no underwear and give it to this "mosab". Unfortunately, I don't know this "mosab" 's name, just that he lives in Nuneaton.

Can someone give me advice on what to say to my mum?
                        tbh its not just your mum but a lot of that elder asian generation has this backwards emntality when it comes to seeing these dodgy mullas and wearing these dodgy taweez

whats the reason theyre even got them in the first place?
                        is your mum under the impression you lot are suffering from sihr or ayn/hasad etc?

well its going to take time and a lot of patience and im not saying you dont know about it but you need to learn about ruqyah and tawheed and then try and teach the family in sha Allah,
                        trust me i know its a lot easier said then done tbh, may Allah swt make it easy for you sister Ameen

well nuneatons not a big place and its near leicester so at a guess id assume this mulla is a guji as theres mostly gujis there from what i know...

Comment

I got the one from outside my room down. Is this just Quran? What is the yellow stuff?
                          thats like writing in saffron typically used to write these taweez

Comment

whats the reason theyre even got them in the first place? is your mum under the impression you lot are suffering from sihr or ayn/hasad etc?
                            My nephew has a lot of anger management problems. He gets into violent rages at the slightest thing. I think he just needs therapy to teach him how to deal with his feelings
                            Last edited by C Bear; 11-07-21, 03:58 PM.

Comment

My nephew has a lot of anger management problems. He gets into violent rages at the slightest thing. I think he just needs therapy to teach him how to deal with his feelings, but my sister would rather blame it on "the Jews". They have a habit of doing this. As a teenager I had mental health issues I needed therapy for, but they just made me see one of these quacks, who gave me that grid taweez I mentioned earlier, and said it was "the Jews". My mum even said her cancer was from our Jewish neighbours. My mum is so gullible, one day she started saying "these ahlus sunnah are so deviant". I said "mum, we're ahlus sunnah". Turned out she'd been watching Shia TV. This is what I mean, she is so easily brainwashed, she is the perfect victim for these "mosabs". She and my sister are both like this, they believe all that 5g trump stuff as well. It's hard, actually impossible, to get them to see sense.

I'm sure they think I'm the problem, as they have banned the kids from going to my room, and hey act very secretive around me about their "mosab". Like I said, it's like they think I have some demon factory up here.
                              not sure what to say apart from learn ruqyah and tawheed, and teach your family, theyll be ups and downs and its going to be a hard road but isnt life always like that?

Comment

Please also make dua for all of us.
                                I messaged her (she's away atm), and sent her the video on how to destroy taweez safely, plus I found a reference to the grids on a hanafi site

The Prophet (s.a.w) had taught us various duas for protection against evil that He personally used and encouraged his companions to practice. Unfortunately, many Muslims seem dissatisfied with the perfect yet simple method of our Nabi (s.a.w). Instead, they have adopted the methods of the idol-worshippers by using amulets and incantations which are a crossbreed between Quran and paganism. These amulets, drawings, symbols, codes and tables are what they refer to as “Taweez”. Such experimentation with the pure words of Allah will only lead towards a crooked heart and misguidance.
                                It's not much, but it's the best I could find (you'd think there'd be more about these grids seeing as how popular they are). Please make duas for us all.
                                Last edited by C Bear; 11-07-21, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X