jinn possesion causing false memories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jinn possesion causing false memories

any one ever had that kind of problem here were jinn possession causes you to have memories of things which did not happen

i have been getting alot of false memories such as having a third sister, getting pregnant(by the way im male)

i have talked to my parents about this and my parents have denied i have a third sister and i got pregnant.
    i have posted a similar thread here a few weeks ago but it got locked.

also here are some of the symptoms i have of jinn possession
    • mind hallucination
    • strong blocks and tightness of mind and heart
    • eerie dreams
    • hearing multiple voices
    • strong dislike towards Islamic lectures
    • strong dislike when hearing Quran
    • insomnia
    • seeing constantly of bugs and snakes in imagination
    • unable to recite Quran at all due to strong blocks of jinn
    • unable to pray(cant learn how to pray because mind has been blocked by jinn)
    • very strong amnesia were i forgot all the time

This could also be schizophrenia? Or did? Or sth similar if not black magic.

Do you know or sure it is black magic?

Comment

Originally posted by Flawed View Post
      This could also be schizophrenia? Or did? Or sth similar if not black magic.

Do you know or sure it is black magic?
      i have been to hospital two times already to have brain scan, hospital found nothing also when to doctors to get medication to help me sleep did not help either voices are still there

Comment

also have symptoms like constant headaches feel presence of beings

Comment

Originally posted by New1234567 View Post
          also have symptoms like constant headaches feel presence of beings
          Have you been to a professional raqi? And what did they say?

Comment

i have been to hospital two times already to have brain scan, hospital found nothing also when to doctors to get medication to help me sleep did not help either voices are still there
            Oh ok. So it is more likely to be sihr or black magic. Sorry to hear about your condition must be horrible. But yes jinn possession more than likely will cause memory loss as they take over the body then you won't know what they have been doing to you. They can control your mind.

You need to see a professional raqi asap.

Comment

been to a proffesional raqi raq told me the voices are mental health problem and told me to get it checked out medically

Comment

Have you been to a professional raqi? And what did they say?
                been to a proffesional raqi .raq told me the voices are mental health problem and told me to get it checked out medically here i am more than a year later checked medically and nothing was found.
                during that session when the raqi was reciting i felt something blocking my ears from listning to the quran when the raqi was reciting, this blocking of listning to the quran is clearly work of the shaytan possesing clearly the raqi messed up

Comment

been to a proffesional raqi .raq told me the voices are mental health problem and told me to get it checked out medically here i am more than a year later checked medically and nothing was found.
                  during that session when the raqi was reciting i felt something blocking my ears from listning to the quran when the raqi was reciting, this blocking of listning to the quran is clearly work of the shaytan possesing clearly the raqi messed up
                  Yes it does sound like a mixture of black magic, sihr and mental illnesses.

Defo try other raqis and get other health professionals involved as different professionals will give different diagnosis.

Try doing self ruqya if you can using water and black seeds. Also try using some herbal remedies to calm your head.

I can only say try to contact different raqis and health professionals because what you said can only be either one of those two. The memory missing part can also be from jinn possession or mental illness. Cant really say which one it can be though.

Comment

Yes it does sound like a mixture of black magic, sihr and mental illnesses.

Defo try other raqis and get other health professionals involved as different professionals will give different diagnosis.

Try doing self ruqya if you can using water and black seeds. Also try using some herbal remedies to calm your head.

I can only say try to contact different raqis and health professionals because what you said can only be either one of those two. The memory missing part can also be from jinn possession or mental illness. Cant really say which one it can be though.
                    what memory missing part?

Comment

what memory missing part?
                      Like amnesia. Also having memory of sth that didn't happen sounds like jinns playing with your mind or hallucinations which also could be your mind playing tricks on you.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X