Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is my mother in law doing black magic on me???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is my mother in law doing black magic on me???

Hi brothers and sisters,
    i don’t really have anyone to ask as my family is not here with me and I’ve just gotten married 2 months ago
    I never believed in black magic and this is the first time dealing with something like this.

before we moved into the house it was still an empty house that my husband and I bought together, we were in the process of moving small things in.
    Becusss of this and the renovating process he had given keys to his mum for that time
    one day before we moved in around 3 months ago I did a spontaneous trip to the house to drop some things off

when I got there to my surprise my mother in laws was already in the house (without asking me) and she was with an older woman I did not recognise, the woman was in all black and just looked scary to be honest
    they were holding buckets of water and reading something in Arabic on the buckets of water, and the lady that was with her was pouring the water on the door step right at the entry

I walked in and they were so startled!! Which I didn’t think much of it, at the time, she psnicked. I asked her what she was doing and she said she’s cleaning tbr house and blessing it with holy water

I believed her and actually said thank you and left and went back to my house..

now that we’ve moved in.. I’m hsving problems that are only getting worse. I can not sleep, I even use pills to put me to sleep and they do not work, my eyes are stinging from the pain of not being able to sleep but I thought maybe it’s cos it’s a new environment

I get sick every few days I haven’t had one week where I’m not sick and I never get sick

i lost my job due unexpectedly due to the company going broke.. and have been going to interviews every single week and getting rejected for each one (I usually do very well in interviews and I shine in every single one but I just don’t get the job)

im constantly depressed, sometimes just crying for no reason, constantly cutting my fingers or breaking glass, constant stress in the house no matter how much I try to relax

I lost my uni internship so had to drop out of uni

I have pains constantly in different parts of my body
    When I do manage to sleep for a few hours I wake up with bruises all over my legs

I keep losing money, car got hit, losing my hair in big chunks
    I’ve been to the doctor many times about the pains but there’s nothing wrong with me

there’s more things but these are just examples of how I’ve had such bad luck
    my husband and I are constantly fighting over small things, however in the fights he has started to lay his hands on me, slapping me, pushing me, shoving me, when he is usually so calm by nature

is this all a coincidence? Or just bad luck? Or do you think it has something to do with black magic
    I didn’t suspect a thing because she is usually so nice to me!

oh and sorry it’s all over the place but my suspicions began after I heard her speaking to her sister about seeing a fortune teller which made me think she might be into this stuff..

thoughts? I’ve had such a draining exhausting horrible 3 months in this house but I thought maybe marriage is just hard lol

Well it's too early to claim that it was black magic. a magician usually do his tricks silently. However if you are observing unknown feelings. someone walking around you or you have seen the jinn or similar than it might be the something unusual. recite last 4 Qulss of Holy quarn. surah ikhlas, falaq, naas and kaafiroon. Insha ALLAH nothing will happen

Comment

salam alaykum wa rahmat allah
      there is no such a thing called blessing the house with holy water they were probably doing something fishy
      when it comes to black magic and jin your first line of defence is faith however faith with no practice isnt enough
      maintain all your daily fard prayers on time especialy fajr try some voluntary worship like extra sunnah prayers and if you can do voluintary fasting that is bettter like each monday and thursday or 3 white days of each lunar month or the fasting of daoud on top of that start doing ruqya however ruqya effectivness depends on the strenght of your faith and faith increases with worship
      i advice you watch this playlist you will learn alot about jin magic and evil eye
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2Gj...HOTXGWm7cCC4rL

Comment

Assalamualaikum sister
        may Allah bring ease to you..have faith and just go through these articles, if you are sure it is black magic then like brother Hamza said, do ruqyah. Just do ruqya on yourself and do it on your husband too, and please beware of calling any persons to revrse the magic or whatever (which many people do these days, and end up making matters worse). The source of healing and protection is Allah alone, so do ruqyah and have faith in Allah, all your problems will go away soon InshaAllah.
        keep praying for ease and wake up for tahajjud prayer. Don’t despair.

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/1255...e-or-possessed

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/240/...nic-possession

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/2891...st-black-magic

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/2251...ing-for-advice
        Conquer your fears and don’t be conquered by them!

Comment

Sister start by giving something in sadaqah even if it's a small amount.

Sadaqah will prevent calamties.

May Allah swt protect you and your husband.

Comment

Don't accuse your mother-in-law unless you have a definite proof.

It could be nothing. People go through bad periods sometimes.

Give sadaqah and increase your worships. Make du'a.

Comment

Assalamoalaikum sister — it’s definitely a case of sihr. I would advise you to move far away, different state with your husband, and then start your treatment (Ruqyah). Let your know husband know that after you move, you need atleast 1 year to focus on your both life and your recovery, that means you can’t really have your MIL visit you and stay over but he can fly out to see her. If he does fly out to see her, make sure he comes back with no gift or food/sweets (sihr can be done through food).

Please take first step to move far away. I waited for 6 months and problems only got worse, to the point where I couldn’t even move as I was being controlled by the saahir/magician. I moved about a week ago from California to Texas and 40% fear is already gone, now I can focus on recovery and just spending time with my wife alone.

listen and repeat this in hour head - powerful ayats and duas: https://youtu.be/SCbfm0MI8jY

look up how to manage fibromyalgia (on YouTube). This is caused by evil eye through human shaitaan and sihr / black magic. You have knots in your body hence you get pain. Have your husband give you back massage to open your knots (YouTube how to open knots). Use olive oil from head to toe including private parts.

drink pure honey water (warm) at night before going to bed with black seeds inside.

Try to go to park / lake and get sun bath - helps!

for interviews make dua before you give interview - there’s one online.

Financial loss is real in sihr and I have lost 50k in 6 months. Put heavy cash out of your bank account and give it to trust worthy person or put in a separate account and pretend it doesn’t exist. You can’t use it even if your Account balance becomes negative. You just cannot use it.

I will add more later inshallah. May Allah give you strength to fight this, Ameen!

Comment

Originally posted by Temporsrycccx View Post
                Hi brothers and sisters,
                i don’t really have anyone to ask as my family is not here with me and I’ve just gotten married 2 months ago
                I never believed in black magic and this is the first time dealing with something like this.

before we moved into the house it was still an empty house that my husband and I bought together, we were in the process of moving small things in.
                Becusss of this and the renovating process he had given keys to his mum for that time
                one day before we moved in around 3 months ago I did a spontaneous trip to the house to drop some things off

when I got there to my surprise my mother in laws was already in the house (without asking me) and she was with an older woman I did not recognise, the woman was in all black and just looked scary to be honest
                they were holding buckets of water and reading something in Arabic on the buckets of water, and the lady that was with her was pouring the water on the door step right at the entry

I walked in and they were so startled!! Which I didn’t think much of it, at the time, she psnicked. I asked her what she was doing and she said she’s cleaning tbr house and blessing it with holy water

I believed her and actually said thank you and left and went back to my house..

now that we’ve moved in.. I’m hsving problems that are only getting worse. I can not sleep, I even use pills to put me to sleep and they do not work, my eyes are stinging from the pain of not being able to sleep but I thought maybe it’s cos it’s a new environment

I get sick every few days I haven’t had one week where I’m not sick and I never get sick

i lost my job due unexpectedly due to the company going broke.. and have been going to interviews every single week and getting rejected for each one (I usually do very well in interviews and I shine in every single one but I just don’t get the job)

im constantly depressed, sometimes just crying for no reason, constantly cutting my fingers or breaking glass, constant stress in the house no matter how much I try to relax

I lost my uni internship so had to drop out of uni

I have pains constantly in different parts of my body
                When I do manage to sleep for a few hours I wake up with bruises all over my legs

I keep losing money, car got hit, losing my hair in big chunks
                I’ve been to the doctor many times about the pains but there’s nothing wrong with me

there’s more things but these are just examples of how I’ve had such bad luck
                my husband and I are constantly fighting over small things, however in the fights he has started to lay his hands on me, slapping me, pushing me, shoving me,Jane Fonda hair when he is usually so calm by nature

is this all a coincidence? Or just bad luck? Or do you think it has something to do with black magic
                I didn’t suspect a thing because she is usually so nice to me!

oh and sorry it’s all over the place but my suspicions began after I heard her speaking to her sister about seeing a fortune teller which made me think she might be into this stuff..

thoughts? I’ve had such a draining exhausting horrible 3 months in this house but I thought maybe marriage is just hard lol
                I suggest you read the cursed ayetel qursi in our religion of black magic.
                https://tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayet-el_K%C3%BCrsi

Comment

Assalaamu alaikum...Not to cause trouble in your marriage but be careful of your husband too. You never know. I know of someone whose parents started dealing with black magic after being Muslims. They started persecuting and troubling their progeny as she wouldn’t follow suit. Tired of it, she resorted to a marriage and only later came to hear and then know with certain knowledge that the man himself was a saahir. He had married her just because she would be an easy target. She bore so much from him before that because she thought that there was some magic trying to ruin their marriage when he was just a munafiq who was trying to ruin her life.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X