Fear of Jinn When Waking For Fajr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fear of Jinn When Waking For Fajr

So my cousin asked me this question about Jinns and whether they prevent a person from praying.

As he’s having trouble with making Fajr salah, he tells me when he wakes up he gets sudden fear of the dark and going to pray in another part of the home.

I told him that bad Jinns are Shayteen and they get empowered by your fears of them. That a good Muslim is not afraid when fulfilling obligations for Allah SWT.

Are there bothers and sisters here more knowledge about Shayteen Jinns and can shed some light. Do they actually prevent someone from praying or is it just laziness?

salam alaykum wa rahmat allah
    if your cousin is a male he should pray in the masjid not in the house if she was a female then it okay .shaytan will say whatever nonesense to make you not pray especialy fajr dont let his nonesense get to you or give it any value if you maintain your daily fard prayers and fear allah then jin wouldnt want to mess with you they only mess with people that have weak faith or those who go to magicians or the magicians themselves

Comment

Originally posted by ibnadaam View Post
      So my cousin asked me this question about Jinns and whether they prevent a person from praying.

As he’s having trouble with making Fajr salah, he tells me when he wakes up he gets sudden fear of the dark and going to pray in another part of the home.

I told him that bad Jinns are Shayteen and they get empowered by your fears of them. That a good Muslim is not afraid when fulfilling obligations for Allah SWT.

Are there bothers and sisters here more knowledge about Shayteen Jinns and can shed some light. Do they actually prevent someone from praying or is it just laziness?
      They whisper evil thoughts, they can be so overwhelming that they stop a person doing certain acts and can even make them go crazy.

Comment

Idk but I used to funnily enough get scared to pray fajr because of this. Even though I loved praying it.

Comment

Just don't stop praying because of it and you will be fine insha Allah.

Comment

Originally posted by usernametaken View Post
            Just don't stop praying because of it and you will be fine insha Allah.
            Yeah, he prays all his prayers but is struggling with Fajr.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X