Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feelin unease when some individuals are around

Salaam aleykum,

i have noticed that when some individuals are around I feel unease like there is tention and bad energy is coming from them. I also feel anxious and its not that I feel that they are a threat to me or can harm me in anyway. I just get this bad feeling from them like my soul is warning me! What could this be. I heard someone say that this is a sign of someone full of hasd. What do you guys think?

Originally posted by Mohamed-sabri View Post
    Salaam aleykum,

i have noticed that when some individuals are around I feel unease like there is tention and bad energy is coming from them. I also feel anxious and its not that I feel that they are a threat to me or can harm me in anyway. I just get this bad feeling from them like my soul is warning me! What could this be. I heard someone say that this is a sign of someone full of hasd. What do you guys think?
    don't know about the guy himself but trust your gut, don't stay with people that make you feel uneasy.

​​​​​​
    "When you want to cry, laugh.
    If you're frozen in fear, you can't do anything"

Comment

Originally posted by Mohamed-sabri View Post
      Salaam aleykum,

salam alaykum wa rahmat allah
      if you maintain you daily fard prayers in the masjid especialy fajr you wont pay attention to random feelings like this and you will only fear allah

Comment

The unease is definitely telling you something. And you are right to feel suspicious/on guard. But also if you pay more attention to salah then you won't feel as much fear and won't get confused/as affected by their presence and won't fear doing what's best for you.

Comment

Working...
        X