Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self Ruqya

Salaam Aleykum,

Does anyone knows what it means that when you are doing self ruqiya that a close relative becomes sick and moody? Did anyone doing self ruqiya notice this?

salam alaykum wa rahmat allah
    it could mean alot of things if the relative was present during the entire ruqya session this might mean that he could be afflicted by jinn aswell or mabe he showed fear to the jinn wich made the jinn afflict him too or he could be the one who did magic to you and feeling annoyed that you are seeking cure but all of this is just speculations based on no evidence you can however eliminate some hypotheses by doing ruqya on him and see hes reaction to it .
    you will benefit alot inshaeallah from watching this playlist about jinn magic and evil eye
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2Gj...HOTXGWm7cCC4rL
    and allah knows best

Comment

Salaam Aleykum ,

No I am doing the self ruqiya in seclusion in my room, She doesnt know that I am doing self ruqiya. I have done self ruqiya some time ago and I have noticed then and now that she becomes moody, depressed,Angry, and irritated and yesterday she could not eat and she was complaining about her stomach. So bassically this is what I have noticed couple of times i have done self ruqiya I know its all speculations, but its good to know likely causes then I can take it into account and it will just motivate me to keep doing the self ruqiya.

Comment

I think you should concentrate only on self Ruqyah n stop speculating.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohamed-sabri View Post
          Salaam Aleykum ,

No I am doing the self ruqiya in seclusion in my room, She doesnt know that I am doing self ruqiya. I have done self ruqiya some time ago and I have noticed then and now that she becomes moody, depressed,Angry, and irritated and yesterday she could not eat and she was complaining about her stomach. So bassically this is what I have noticed couple of times i have done self ruqiya I know its all speculations, but its good to know likely causes then I can take it into account and it will just motivate me to keep doing the self ruqiya.
          is this relative your sister ?

Comment

no its my mother

Comment

no its my mother
              beleive me shaytaan is playing tricks. it happens with me like when i do my self ruqyah she will askme not to read so much or my mother gets bad dream... another thing is may b yoyr mom may b affected with same jinn so she too feels sickly

Comment

no its my mother
                its very unlikely that your mother will try to harm you with sihr i advice you try doing ruqya on her and see if that improve her condition

Comment

Yes I know bro she would never do sihr on me. I have offered her to do ruqya and told her that the problems could be because of sihr she doesnt accept it or she doesnt believe that the sihr can affect her. But I will just continue to do the self ruqya and pray for her healing as well. I suspect that this is a sihr tafreeq

Comment

Since I have started the self ruqya I have seen big improvement in my condition alhamdulilah

Comment

alhamdulillah

Comment

Since I have started the self ruqya I have seen big improvement in my condition alhamdulilah

play surah baqrah daily in audible volume in home.. this wl help u as well see if mom gives any reaction if she too is victim...

Comment

Working...
                        X