Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the Effect of Sihr Wear Down with Time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the Effect of Sihr Wear Down with Time?

Assalam u Alaikum;

To anyone who has knowledge of these things, can you kindly tell what happens if sihr is not treated with Ruqya, and is left as it is? I understand that committing sins worsens the effects of sihr; however, if an afflicted person abstains from sins, but does not perform Ruqya either, will the sihr go away by itself with time?

Jazak Allah.

If you are sick, do you do something about it or do you just let it go by yourself? If it's just a flu (not coronavirus lol) or something small, then you could ignore it and it would fade itself. However, if it's serious then you would definitely want to cure yourself.

Sihr is generally a big deal. Please perform ruqya on yourself.
    "When you want to cry, laugh.
    If you're frozen in fear, you can't do anything"

Comment

salam alaykum wa rahmat allah
      sihr dosent go away without ruqya and it might even get worse to the point where the jinn makes it easy for you to sin and might eventualy lead you to disbeleive

Comment

You will need a cure for it. Not something you can ignore and it can/will definitely interfere with your life and personal matters if it isnt dealt with appropriately and with the right ruqya treatment.
        The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Originally posted by TurgutAlp View Post
          Assalam u Alaikum;

To anyone who has knowledge of these things, can you kindly tell what happens if sihr is not treated with Ruqya, and is left as it is? I understand that committing sins worsens the effects of sihr; however, if an afflicted person abstains from sins, but does not perform Ruqya either, will the sihr go away by itself with time?

Jazak Allah.
          If u can find Raqi well enough otherwise u need to do selfRuqyah ... I do self ruqyah with the help n guidance provided at Ruqyahshariahforum , free of cost... I have seen lot of improvement inShaAllah it will works for u too

http://www.ruqyashariyah.org/forum/

Take care May Allah grant u shifa.

Comment

Infact with time sihr becomes strong astagfirullah... Seek treatment don't delay.

Comment

it is eaten sihr then u will see someone feeding food in ur dreams.it just shows sihr renewal.
              رَّبِّ اغْفِرْ وَارْحَمْ وَأَنتَ خَيْرُ الرَّاحِمِينَ1

Comment

In my experience with my sihir, it got worse and worse by time. BUT, as soon as I built tawakul up the sihir stopped having any effect on me. Also, Falaq and Nnas in combination with strong tawakul is enough.

As for tawakul, you have to figure that nothing can do you any harm without Allah's permission. When you start living, breeding this belief, you're free from everything bad in this world.

Comment

Originally posted by Noom View Post
                  it is eaten sihr then u will see someone feeding food in ur dreams.it just shows sihr renewal.
                  I dream as well as just see vision in semi awake of being fed... Or some food or drink will be there n my mouth wil automatically open astagfirullah n I can feel it's taste even.. .May Allah protect all of us.

Comment

Originally posted by sister5 View Post

I dream as well as just see vision in semi awake of being fed... Or some food or drink will be there n my mouth wil automatically open astagfirullah n I can feel it's taste even.. .May Allah protect all of us.
                    i dont know who was it but someone put sihr in my food and i ate it.
                    from there,my dreams became wild its theme changed to jinn,jinn dwellings,graves and some weird combination.

i do self ruqya which helps alot but there is a recurring dream where i am fed my fav food.the jinn tries to feed you as soon as possible.the jinn feeding you is a servant of the magician.his task is to renew whenever the sihr effect fades with ruqya.

interesting thing if you do extensive ruqa read too much quran you will see it is not actually food it is a sihr(combination of hair bits,nail cuttings) and you will refuse .

remember majority of jinns involved in magic are shaiteen.

applying black seed oil around lips helps.the blackseed smell repels the jinn.alhamdulahi i dont see these food dreams anymore cured? only the almighty knows.
                    رَّبِّ اغْفِرْ وَارْحَمْ وَأَنتَ خَيْرُ الرَّاحِمِينَ1

Comment

Working...
                    X