sihr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! sihr

i have commited illicit sins and i know god is there in this hard times which i am going through has put me in a worse position to unknown hearing sounds to the modest anger of me i cannot believe that i have done such horrible sins. I mean i do not know what i was thinking it was a thought that was done by sihr and bad sins which will be forgiven but i ask for help and muslim community to make dua for me and provide me with good knowledge when was does not know what will happen to the darkness of the mind it is jinn who have done this please how can i make forgiveness as allah will put forth more hardship towards me.

salam alaykum wa rahmat allah
    allways remenber when you sin to epent as soon as you can and know that allah subhanahu wa talaa will forgive you before you start doing ruqya on yourself you must maintain your daily fard prayers on time including fajr . after the lockdown is over pray them all in the masjid if you are a male you should also read atleast one page of the quran each day and this should be outside your ruqya session you should also try to do some voluntary worship if you can like extra sunnah prayers or fasting every monday and thursday or 3 white days of each lunar month or fasting of daoud this type of worship will bring you closer to allah and will make your ruqya more effective .once you recover inshaeallah do not abandon any of the voluntary worship you decide to do
    watch this playlist it will help you understand jinn black magic and evil eye and ruqya
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2Gj...HOTXGWm7cCC4rL
    may allah cure you

Comment

Originally posted by Hamza1416 View Post
      allways remenber when you sin to epent as soon as you can and know that allah subhanahu wa talaa will forgive you before you start doing ruqya on yourself you must maintain your daily fard prayers on time including fajr . after the lockdown is over pray them all in the masjid if you are a male you should also read atleast one page of the quran each day and this should be outside your ruqya session you should also try to do some voluntary worship if you can like extra sunnah prayers or fasting every monday and thursday or 3 white days of each lunar month or fasting of daoud this type of worship will bring you closer to allah and will make your ruqya more effective .once you recover inshaeallah do not abandon any of the voluntary worship you decide to do
      watch this playlist it will help you understand jinn black magic and evil eye and ruqya
      may allah cure you
      Assalmualykum i have been treated with none like this since my last time i posted something was due to hearing islamic lecture which was a long time ago ever since i listen to it
      allah is making it harder for me and than i get treated i should listen to your video will help me.

Comment

may allah cure you
        im thinking the type of sihr which has been done is really bad and makes me forget about allah i need a cure for this sihr as it has been taking effect on me already. Ruqya isnt going to help me i mean that how bad the sihr is quran reading isnt helping i prayed really much that doesnt help that type of sihr it is really bad. Any solution?

Comment

may allah cure you
          in the name and mercy of allah subhanawattalah i ask you to make dua for me and i will do the same in the path to recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by forgiveness1 View Post

im thinking the type of sihr which has been done is really bad and makes me forget about allah i need a cure for this sihr as it has been taking effect on me already. Ruqya isnt going to help me i mean that how bad the sihr is quran reading isnt helping i prayed really much that doesnt help that type of sihr it is really bad. Any solution?
            when you say ruqya isnt going to help you that is a sign of weak iman you need to work on your eman first make it strong by doing voluntary worship and learning about islam

Comment

Working...
            X