Black Musk and Mysterious Text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Musk and Mysterious Text

At about 5AM or so after Fajr I saw an advert of black musk. On the advert it mentioned applying the black musk to the fingers, toes, throat area, head and forehead. I applied very little to these areas. I am not a huge fan of the black musk since 7 months ago I had a terrible incident where it burnt off my skin and everything became itchy. Today I tried it and felt relieved as I could feel the Jinn move away and I stopped feeling so heavy. I have experience with musk working before but due to the allergic reactions I have stopped.

After about 10 minutes of applying, I got a text message from Pakistan from an unknown number and an unknown person asking if I was this person named X. I said who's asking. He had my name and knows my city but I did not say yes that is me. He said he contacted his friend named X on this number years ago. And so I persisted in asking who he was but he would just not respond with anything meaningful. He removed his pic after the first Hi in the conversation. I found this weird. I asked a person I am talking to who has experience and he said he does not believe this to be a conincidence.

I don't know what he was going to say or do if I said I was that person. But just letting you lot know. Maybe its a conincidence maybe its not. Allah knows because I have had issues for 17 years now and am always doing adhkar and reading Quran and doing Ruqya, I feel like my life is very much blocked up.

Hmmm do you feel the black musk is related to the creepy phone call you received?

Comment

Originally posted by Flawed View Post
      Hmmm do you feel the black musk is related to the creepy phone call you received?
      Please don't encourage this.

-_-

Comment

Originally posted by Flawed View Post
        Course it could be coincidence but this is another "coincidence" when I was doing Ruqya another time and someone phoned me and I found it weird based on the time.

I don't know its possible. So he knows of this guy who has my exact name who is his friend who lives in the same city and has this same number?!

Comment

maybe just some friend or relative pranking you or something brother2020

Comment

What a prank it would be to just say hello I am looking for NAME NAME

Comment

Working...
            X