Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black magic being promoted

Assalamu alaikum,

I saw magic being promoted on social media. It's horrible. What do you do when you see something like that except seeking protection from Allah? They need to be stopped somehow. I don't tend to comment on any promotion. But, is there any supplication against them?

You can read the four quls
    And it was also narrated from him (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) that Jibreel (peace be upon him) performed ruqyah for him and said three times: “Bismillaah arqeeka min kulli shay’in yu’dheeka, wa min sharri kulli nafsin aw ‘aynin haasid Allaah yashfeek, bismillaah arqeek (In the name of Allaah I perform ruqyah for you, from every thing that is harming you, from the evil of every soul or envious eye may Allaah heal you, in the name of Allaah I perform ruqyah for you).”

Comment

Originally posted by salaam_7cgen View Post
      You can read the four quls
      And it was also narrated from him (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) that Jibreel (peace be upon him) performed ruqyah for him and said three times: “Bismillaah arqeeka min kulli shay’in yu’dheeka, wa min sharri kulli nafsin aw ‘aynin haasid Allaah yashfeek, bismillaah arqeek (In the name of Allaah I perform ruqyah for you, from every thing that is harming you, from the evil of every soul or envious eye may Allaah heal you, in the name of Allaah I perform ruqyah for you).”
      Thanks, I know that. My question was - how to stop them. It's sunnah to react when you see something bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Loving View Post

Thanks, I know that. My question was - how to stop them. It's sunnah to react when you see something bad.
        Advising them is all you can do

Comment

I guess only Allah can stop them, I tend to make dua very regularly and ask for Allah to unleash his wrath and curse on the magicians and the shayateen. I have seen a few advertisements too and it really gets to me, what really bothers me is the amount of rubbish that is readily available on the internet when it comes to magic and curses etc. The punishment for magic is beheading btw, so unless you want to do that there isn't anything else other than dua.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali92_xo View Post
            I guess only Allah can stop them, I tend to make dua very regularly and ask for Allah to unleash his wrath and curse on the magicians and the shayateen. I have seen a few advertisements too and it really gets to me, what really bothers me is the amount of rubbish that is readily available on the internet when it comes to magic and curses etc. The punishment for magic is beheading btw, so unless you want to do that there isn't anything else other than dua.
            Yeah, it's horrible. Maybe you're right, maybe just a dua against them would be enough in this complicated times

Comment

Working...
            X