Black magic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black magic

Does it work? How come 'magicians' don't do black magic on celebrities? People who seem to have it all and have plenty to be jealous of.

People only seem to care about bringing down those in their circles. Since they are more direct competition than remote, distant celebrities.

People make comparisons between regular people, you don't see someone saying "Your son is less good than this celebrity", it just sounds far flung?
    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Wosits View Post
      Does it work? How come 'magicians' don't do black magic on celebrities? People who seem to have it all and have plenty to be jealous of.
      Islam confirms the evil powers associated with black magic, but it also reassures us that its effects do not transgress the limits Allah placed on it.

There are various forms of Sihr. Some of it involves using ritualistic spells carried out by "spirits" i.e. Shayateen, and others fall under the general heading of hypnosis and numerology.

One way to look at Sihr is like a false religion. The Shaytan and the Dajjal are their gods, the Sihr are their teachings, and the magicians are the followers. The ultimate objective of the sorcerer is to pave the way for the coming of the Dajjalic era.

The celebrities by and large are in the back pockets of the magicians. Many of them are either actively involved in using and spreading magic, or have made public allegiances with the forces of Sihr.
      Last edited by AmantuBillahi; 10-10-19, 04:07 PM.

Comment

How do you know they don't?

Also, 'celebrities' are in the news every single day suffering from problems.
        Last edited by Abu 'Abdullaah; 11-10-19, 08:31 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Sounds like paranoia to me.

Comment

Not saying it doesn't happen but majority of cases

Comment

Not saying it doesn't happen but majority of cases
              What on earth are you on about?

Comment

^^^lol. i was wondering the same.

Comment

What I m saying is, it is easy to blame your problems on magic rather than face the fact you've just been dealt a bad hand in life. I guess it's kind of comforting.
                  It does seem exhausting and very fru
                  strating trying to figure out who the sahir is who is causing all your problems not to mention trying to break the spell . It's enough to drive anyone around the bend.lol

Comment

Also someone said to me only certain people are affected by magic?

Comment

Also someone said to me only certain people are affected by magic?

And who are these "certain" people? 
                      People who live in glass houses, should not throw stones!~

Comment

It needs proximity to the person.
                        قُلْنَا يَا نَارُ كُونِي بَرْدًا وَسَلَامًا عَلَىٰ إِبْرَاهِيمَ - 21:69

Comment

I don't know, I didn't ask them to elaboarate

Comment

What I m saying is, it is easy to blame your problems on magic rather than face the fact you've just been dealt a bad hand in life. I guess it's kind of comforting.
                            It does seem exhausting and very fru
                            strating trying to figure out who the sahir is who is causing all your problems not to mention trying to break the spell . It's enough to drive anyone around the bend.lol
                            Your knowledge in this area is obviously extremely limited.

Comment

Working...
                            X