X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taweez

Asalamu alaykum

Is this a taweez?: https://m.imgur.com/a/4Gnkcg9

If it is, then what should I do with it? Do I have to destroy it? Could I just cross out the names of Allah and put it somewhere it won't be found again? I honestly feel a bit worried about dealing with jinn.

If I have to destroy it, then how am I supposed to do that? I don't know what method to use with it. And if I have to destroy it, where should I keep it till then?
    Has the time not come for those who have believed that their hearts should become humbly submissive at the remembrance of Allah and what has come down of the truth? And let them not be like those who were given the Scripture before, and a long period passed over them, so their hearts hardened; and many of them are defiantly disobedient. (57:16)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f3AI0v_QIzU

Comment

Originally posted by .khayriyyah. View Post
      Asalamu alaykum

Is this a taweez?: https://m.imgur.com/a/4Gnkcg9

If it is, then what should I do with it? Do I have to destroy it? Could I just cross out the names of Allah and put it somewhere it won't be found again? I honestly feel a bit worried about dealing with jinn.

If I have to destroy it, then how am I supposed to do that? I don't know what method to use with it. And if I have to destroy it, where should I keep it till then?
      المستغاث الا حضرت الله تعالي الصلوٰة والسلام عليك يا رسول الله

How ignorant can you people be. It's the inside cover page of the book: Hisne Haseen, you called the title page of a book with a picture of Masjid e Nabawi a Taweez. Get a grip.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunni Ashrafi View Post

How ignorant can you people be. It's the inside cover page of the book: Hisne Haseen, you called the title page of a book with a picture of Masjid e Nabawi a Taweez. Get a grip.
        What are all those boxes with numbers?

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

What are all those boxes with numbers?
          The second page wasn't loading before. At any rate, it's beyond your understanding, Wahhabi. You consider your day to be wasted if you don't find at least five things to call 'Shirk' before the day is over. By your logic, Sultan ul Awliya Shaykh Abdul Qadir Jilani is also a Mushriq because they also wrote Taweez.

Comment

The second page wasn't loading before. At any rate, it's beyond your understanding, Wahhabi. You consider your day to be wasted if you don't find at least five things to call 'Shirk' before the day is over. By your logic, Sultan ul Awliya Shaykh Abdul Qadir Jilani is also a Mushriq because they also wrote Taweez.
            Is it some secret knowledge that only brain dead fools like you possess? I bet you will do everything you can to avoid having to explain your 'logic' behind those boxes and numbers because you are a coward and an imbecile.

Comment

Is it some secret knowledge that only brain dead fools like you possess? I bet you will do everything you can to avoid having to explain your 'logic' behind those boxes and numbers because you are a coward and an imbecile.
              ٧٨٦/٩٢

تجھ سے اور جنت سے کیا مطلب وهابى دور ہو
              ہم رسول اللہ کے جنت رسول اللہ کی

Comment

٧٨٦/٩٢

تجھ سے اور جنت سے کیا مطلب وهابى دور ہو
                ہم رسول اللہ کے جنت رسول اللہ کی
                100% certified idiot.

Comment

100% certified idiot.
                  ٧٨٦/٩٢

Here's a translation: What is your connection with Paradise, O Wahhabi? Stay away! We are the slaves of Allah’s Apostle, Paradise the estate of Allah’s Apostle!

Comment

٧٨٦/٩٢

Here's a translation: What is your connection with Paradise, O Wahhabi? Stay away! We are the slaves of Allah’s Apostle, Paradise the estate of Allah’s Apostle!
                    بیوقوف۔

Comment

"O you who believe! Let not a group scoff at another group, it may be that the latter are better than the former; nor let (some) women scoff at other women, it may be that the latter are better than the former, nor defame one another, nor insult one another by nicknames. How bad is it, to insult one's brother after having Faith. And whosoever does not repent, then such are indeed Zalimun (wrong-doers, etc.)."

Comment

I can't comment on those numbers in particular, but some of the ulama permitted number Taweez whereas others said it is a form of magic and therefore Haram. The numbers on the Taweez some ulama permit are just abjad values of Qur'an verses mentioned on the Taweez.

However not knowing or confirming what is written on the Taweez as far as writing or numbers goes, is prohibited, as forbidden things and things relating to Sihr may be written on them. Such a Taweez should be burnt.
                        Amir ul-Muminin Sayyiduna Ali KarramAllahu Wajhah said,
                        "Mahma tasawwarta bi-balik, fallahu bi-khilaf dhalik,"
                        Whatever comes into your mind, Allah is other than that,

Al-Aqeedah Imam Ahmad bin Hanbal (Riwayah Abu Bakr al-Khallal),
                        1/116

Comment

Originally posted by Muhammad Hasan View Post

I can't comment on those numbers in particular, but some of the ulama permitted number Taweez whereas others said it is a form of magic and therefore Haram. The numbers on the Taweez some ulama permit are just abjad values of Qur'an verses mentioned on the Taweez.

However not knowing or confirming what is written on the Taweez as far as writing or numbers goes, is prohibited, as forbidden things and things relating to Sihr may be written on them. Such a Taweez should be burnt.
                          ٧٨٦/٩٢

The Taweez is from Hisnul Haseen, written by Imam Ibn Jazri, and you say that it might be Sihr. How do manage to get so ignorant to the point that you start seeing Sihr in Hisnul Haseen, and then give the idiotic suggestion that it should be burnt, simply because it's beyond your understanding.

Comment

٧٨٦/٩٢

The Taweez is from Hisnul Haseen, written by Imam Ibn Jazri, and you say that it might be Sihr. How do manage to get so ignorant to the point that you start seeing Sihr in Hisnul Haseen, and then give the idiotic suggestion that it should be burnt, simply because it's beyond your understanding.
                            Why don't you explain to everyone since you seem to be the only one that knows...secret knowledge? Or perhaps you can't find anything from your Shaykh Google to copy and paste!

Comment

Why don't you explain to everyone since you seem to be the only one that knows...secret knowledge? Or perhaps you can't find anything from your Shaykh Google to copy and paste!

٧٨٦/٩٢

You ignorant Wahhabi. I have permission to write Taweez and know how a Taweez is filled. That doesn't make any difference because even if I do tell you, you'd still call it 'Shirk', that's your favourite Zikr, to say Shirk day and night at whatever you see.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X