Taweez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

You mentioned about you feel when you discuss with me... feel and discuss what with me?
    Ok, I am indifferent on this matter as it is a valid difference of opinion. Ignore what I said before that.

Now answer my question:

Do you say that those Tabi'in were deviants on this or do you just say they simply were wrong on this?

Try not to run away.
    Amir ul-Muminin Sayyiduna Ali KarramAllahu Wajhah said,
    "Mahma tasawwarta bi-balik, fallahu bi-khilaf dhalik,"
    Whatever comes into your mind, Allah is other than that,

Al-Aqeedah Imam Ahmad bin Hanbal (Riwayah Abu Bakr al-Khallal),
    1/116

Comment

Originally posted by Muhammad Hasan View Post

Ok, I am indifferent on this matter as it is a valid difference of opinion. Ignore what I said before that.

Now answer my question:

Do you say that those Tabi'in were deviants on this or do you just say they simply were wrong on this?

Try not to run away.
      Another retraction?

Comment

Another retraction?
        What is with the hypocrisy - you ask people to answer you questions but don't answer them yourself. Are you a coward unable to answer a simple question?

Answer the following question:

Just say "Yes if they had that view they were deviants" or "No if they had that view they were not deviants".

1/116

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

this is the second time i quoted you but you didnt reply to my postr brother

please can you answer my question below

can someone tell me if someone writes the numerical value of ayatul kursi and wear it around their neck theyre protected according to your train of thought right?
          so if theyre protected using numerical value of Qur'anic verses, can they then recite ayatul kuris as numbers or their morning and evening adhkar for protection in numerical value i.e saying number 1,2,3,4,5 or whatever the numerical numbers are?

say i have ayatul kursi in numerical value around my neck, but why not just use ayatul kursi the way it was revealed to our nabi sallahu alayhi wa salaam?

jazakAllah Khayran thanks
          please can anyone answer my questions as the brother Sunni Ashrafi isnt answering my posts :/

Comment

What is with the hypocrisy - you ask people to answer you questions but don't answer them yourself. Are you a coward unable to answer a simple question?

Answer the following question:

Just say "Yes if they had that view they were deviants" or "No if they had that view they were not deviants".
            You made a comment about me which I asked you to clarify.

You then asked me a question later, without clarifying the comment in question. I ignored your question based on the comment you made. You say this is hypocrisy and ‘running away’ on my part.

You’re a bigger fool than I thought. Are you really this inept or are you deliberately being devious?

Comment

I thought taweez was haram? Why are people even disputing it?

Anyways I wear a unicorn necklace. Its kinda powerful 😌

Comment

You then asked me a question later, without clarifying the comment in question. I ignored your question based on the comment you made. You say this is hypocrisy and ‘running away’ on my part.

You’re a bigger fool than I thought. Are you really this inept or are you deliberately being devious?
                ٧٨٦/٩٢
                المستغاث الا حضرت الله تعالي الصلوٰة والسلام عليك يا رسول الله

Here you are again, ignorant Najdi, doing what you do best, wriggling out of questions like the little snake you are. It's the poison of Wahhabis like you that confuses innocent Sunnis and makes them see Bid'at and Shirk in everything. May Allah protect the Sunnis from the evil of the Wahhabis.

اپنے بچوں کے دلوں میں اعلی حضرت کی محبت ڈالو، ورنہ بڑے ہو کر ماں باپ کی قبروں پر جانا بھی شرک سمجھینگے۔

Put the love of Ala Hazrat in the hearts of your children, otherwise when they grow up they will even consider it shirk to go to the graves of their parents.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunni Ashrafi View Post

٧٨٦/٩٢
                  المستغاث الا حضرت الله تعالي الصلوٰة والسلام عليك يا رسول الله

Here you are again, ignorant Najdi, doing what you do best, wriggling out of questions like the little snake you are. It's the poison of Wahhabis like you that confuses innocent Sunnis and makes them see Bid'at and Shirk in everything. May Allah protect the Sunnis from the evil of the Wahhabis.

اپنے بچوں کے دلوں میں اعلی حضرت کی محبت ڈالو، ورنہ بڑے ہو کر ماں باپ کی قبروں پر جانا بھی شرک سمجھینگے۔

Put the love of Ala Hazrat in the hearts of your children, otherwise when they grow up they will even consider it shirk to go to the graves of their parents.
                  You’re too dumb for this conversation. Stick to drawing your silly patterns and numbers but remember not to eat the crayons.

Comment

No.

1/116

Comment

1/116

Comment

Another retraction?
                        No.

1/116

Comment

No.
                          :clown:

Comment

You mentioned about you feel when you discuss with me... feel and discuss what with me?
                            When I said, "Ignore what I said before" I meant that when I said, "I feel betrayed by something I've learnt recently, but nevetheless, on this issue I feel indifferent - it is a matter of Ikhtilaf." -

I was making a comment on something else unrelated to this thread. On this matter of Taweez I am indifferent as to the two scholarly opinions.

When I used the word feel initially I mean I am indifferent and I clarified this as you asked by saying, "Ok, I am indifferent on this matter as it is a valid difference of opinion. Ignore what I said before that." It was not a retraction it was because I was clarifying my use of the word feel as used originally to express my opinion. Both times I expressed my opinion, but since you did not like the word feel and I wanted you to answer the damn question I used am the second time to make it clear.

Clarification over. Now you can answer the question on post 70, asked without any further comments.

1/116

Comment

I was making a comment on something else unrelated to this thread. On this matter of Taweez I am indifferent as to the two scholarly opinions.
                              Because your thick, I will just clarify that the comment unrelated to the thread is the first clause in the sentence, "I feel betrayed by something I've learnt recently, but nevetheless, on this issue I feel indifferent - it is a matter of Ikhtilaf". The second clause relates to the thread as indicated by the words, "on this issue".

Now stop trolling and answer the question on post 70.

1/116

Comment

Because your thick, I will just clarify that the comment unrelated to the thread is the first clause in the sentence, "I feel betrayed by something I've learnt recently, but nevetheless, on this issue I feel indifferent - it is a matter of Ikhtilaf". The second clause relates to the thread as indicated by the words, "on this issue".

Now stop trolling and answer the question on post 70.
                                *you're

No edit button.

1/116

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X