X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sunni Ashrafi View Post

٧٨٦/٩٢
    المستغاث الا حضرت الله تعالي الصلوٰة والسلام عليك يا رسول الله

You ignorant Wahhabi. I have permission to write Taweez and know how a Taweez is filled. That doesn't make any difference because even if I do tell you, you'd still call it 'Shirk', that's your favourite Zikr, to say Shirk day and night at whatever you see.
    Oh, so it is secret knowledge that only your cult has 'permission' for. You won't share it because it's most likely extremely weak and wishy washy which would be embarrassing for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

Oh, so it is secret knowledge that only your cult has 'permission' for. You won't share it because it's most likely extremely weak and wishy washy which would be embarrassing for you.

٧٨٦/٩٢

Why don't you ask this Khabeeth instead: https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-iAHJnFoD3...Bibn%2BBaz.jpg

Comment

٧٨٦/٩٢

The Taweez is from Hisnul Haseen, written by Imam Ibn Jazri, and you say that it might be Sihr. How do manage to get so ignorant to the point that you start seeing Sihr in Hisnul Haseen, and then give the idiotic suggestion that it should be burnt, simply because it's beyond your understanding.
        I didn't suggest your Taweez should be burnt, may Allah forgive me if that was what I intended. Rather I said,

"However not knowing or confirming what is written on the Taweez as far as writing or numbers goes, is prohibited, as forbidden things and things relating to Sihr may be written on them. Such a Taweez should be burnt."

I.e. I was talking about any Taweez that cannot be read.

As for where I got it from, I took it from Shaykh Asrar Rashid on a lecture about number Taweez.

Watch from 7:54.

As for burning - as the Taweez counts (if it is legitimate) as Islamic literature - the correct way to dispose of it is burning (other ways are burying where no one walks or putting it in water). Burning Islamic literature - including the Qur'an - has been reported by Ijma of the Sahabah for it was done by Uthman Radiyallahu An upon the other Mushafs of the people (recording the other 6 Ahruf etc. which could not in their entirety be included in the Rasm* of the Mushaf of Uthman that we use even till today).

So there would not be sin upon you if you had burnt it by accident thinking I was talking about your particular Taweez. Instead that is the correct way of disposing of even verses of the Qur'an.

Some fatawa do say that you should remove the names of Allah and the Prophets and the angels, I should have included this as well.

*(I don't know how to translate that - I mean the written arabic words without diacritical marks and dots)
        Amir ul-Muminin Sayyiduna Ali KarramAllahu Wajhah said,
        "Mahma tasawwarta bi-balik, fallahu bi-khilaf dhalik,"
        Whatever comes into your mind, Allah is other than that,

Al-Aqeedah Imam Ahmad bin Hanbal (Riwayah Abu Bakr al-Khallal),
        1/116

Comment

٧٨٦/٩٢

Why don't you ask this Khabeeth instead: https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-iAHJnFoD3...Bibn%2BBaz.jpg
          Calling on dead people must be your thing, it certainly isn't mine.

You can't do it. You know your 'secret knowledge' is bogus so do everything you can to avoid having to explain it lest you get found out and your silly little cult gets exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by Muhammad Hasan View Post

I didn't suggest your Taweez should be burnt, may Allah forgive me if that was what I intended. Rather I said,

"However not knowing or confirming what is written on the Taweez as far as writing or numbers goes, is prohibited, as forbidden things and things relating to Sihr may be written on them. Such a Taweez should be burnt."

I.e. I was talking about any Taweez that cannot be read.

As for where I got it from, I took it from Shaykh Asrar Rashid on a lecture about number Taweez.

Watch from 7:54.

As for burning - as the Taweez counts (if it is legitimate) as Islamic literature - the correct way to dispose of it is burning (other ways are burying where no one walks or putting it in water). Burning Islamic literature - including the Qur'an - has been reported by Ijma of the Sahabah for it was done by Uthman Radiyallahu An upon the other Mushafs of the people (recording the other 6 Ahruf etc. which could not in their entirety be included in the Rasm* of the Mushaf of Uthman that we use even till today).

So there would not be sin upon you if you had burnt it by accident thinking I was talking about your particular Taweez. Instead that is the correct way of disposing of even verses of the Qur'an.

Some fatawa do say that you should remove the names of Allah and the Prophets and the angels, I should have included this as well.

*(I don't know how to translate that - I mean the written arabic words without diacritical marks and dots)
            ٧٨٦/٩٢

The Taweez shown by the original poster is from Hisnul Haseen and is not Sihr, therefore it does not need to be burnt or disposed of in any way. Taweez with numerical values have always been used by the Awliya Allah, including Sultan ul Awliya Shaykh Abdul Qadir Jilani, Ala Hazrat also give needy people Nuqoosh with numerical values. As for disposing copies of the Quran, that is only when the copies are in such a state of disrepair that they cannot be restored. The picture given by the original poster shows that the Taweez is not in such a condition, so it doesn't need to be disposed of for that reason either.

Comment

I can't comment on those numbers in particular, but some of the ulama permitted number Taweez whereas others said it is a form of magic and therefore Haram. The numbers on the Taweez some ulama permit are just abjad values of Qur'an verses mentioned on the Taweez.

However not knowing or confirming what is written on the Taweez as far as writing or numbers goes, is prohibited, as forbidden things and things relating to Sihr may be written on them. Such a Taweez should be burnt.
              you do know thats numerology right?

which is used in sihr

you cant use sihr vs sihr

Comment

٧٨٦/٩٢

The Taweez shown by the original poster is from Hisnul Haseen and is not Sihr, therefore it does not need to be burnt or disposed of in any way. Taweez with numerical values have always been used by the Awliya Allah, including Sultan ul Awliya Shaykh Abdul Qadir Jilani, Ala Hazrat also give needy people Nuqoosh with numerical values. As for disposing copies of the Quran, that is only when the copies are in such a state of disrepair that they cannot be restored. The picture given by the original poster shows that the Taweez is not in such a condition, so it doesn't need to be disposed of for that reason either.
                can i ask when was abjad introduced?

was the Qur'an revealed in numbers?

also these peeps who use adjab ask for mother name and date of birth, where in islam does that come from?

please answer my above questions brother, JazakAllah Khayran

Comment

lol @ Sultan ul Awliya

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

you do know thats numerology right?

which is used in sihr

you cant use sihr vs sihr
                    There is a dispute between Ulama whether it is Sihr, and some like Ibn Hajar al-Haythami say it is not. The Ulama who allow it only allow it for medical purposes.

Numerology is the belief that a number or set of numbers causes something to happen. This comes under belief of Natural Causation and is Shirk. However, a number taweez has nothing to do with this (if you go with the opinion of the Ulama who permit it) as we do not affirm the numbers are causing anything. R

Allah is the cause of all things, there is no cause but He, al-Qawiyy, al-Muqtadir.

RasulAllah Salallahu Alayhi Wa Salam confirmed that all matters are subject do Allah's Qadar, and the First Camel argument was used by him to argue to prove this.

Therefore the cause of any healing by a Tawiz is by Allah.

Numbers written on it is incidental. If someone believes the Tawiz is itself a cause, then I have discussed this at length on another thread where I discussed free will vs determinism - see here (See under Qadariyyah). In essence it is affirmation of natural causation which entails disbelief, so such a person has left the fold of Islam. Imam al-Bukhari is reported to have written a book on this, called "the creation of the slave's actions", which is unfortunately not preserved in our current times.

Now you may adhere to the position that a number taweez is impermissible (personally I avoid doubtful matters according to the Fatwa of the one I take fiqh rulings from according to the Hadith of Imam an-Nawawi), but saying there is no opinion apart from yours or the scholar whose explanation you watched or read is incorrect.

It is a valid position to say it is Sihr. It is a valid position to say that such a Tawiz without harmful things upon it is not Sihr.

1/116

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

can i ask when was abjad introduced?

was the Qur'an revealed in numbers?

also these peeps who use adjab ask for mother name and date of birth, where in islam does that come from?

please answer my above questions brother, JazakAllah Khayran
                      Abjad (unrelated to Taweez, or what you mentioned of numerology) were the original way people counted numbers in Arabic. Each Arabic letter has a value. The same is true for Hebrew. A similar system existed in Latin for the Romans (except not every letter has a value).

So to answer your second question, yes technically the Qur'an can be seen as all numbers just as it can be seen as all words. I doubt someone would go through and enumerate all the letter values though.

I don't know anything about this mothers name and date of birth thing (seems to be more in the realm of Sihr then Taweez but Allahu Alam).

1/116

Comment

Calling on dead people must be your thing, it certainly isn't mine.

You can't do it. You know your 'secret knowledge' is bogus so do everything you can to avoid having to explain it lest you get found out and your silly little cult gets exposed.
                        ٧٨٦/٩٢

سورج الٹے پاؤں پلٹے چاند اشارے سے ہو چاک
                        اندھے نجدی دیکھ لے قدرت رسول اللہ کی

The sun retraces its steps and the moon splits with just a gesture,
                        O the blind heretic of Najd, behold the powers of Allah’s Apostle!

Comment

٧٨٦/٩٢

سورج الٹے پاؤں پلٹے چاند اشارے سے ہو چاک
                          اندھے نجدی دیکھ لے قدرت رسول اللہ کی

The sun retraces its steps and the moon splits with just a gesture,
                          O the blind heretic of Najd, behold the powers of Allah’s Apostle!
                          پوری زندگی بیوقوف نہ بنو

Comment

Abjad (unrelated to Taweez, or what you mentioned of numerology) were the original way people counted numbers in Arabic. Each Arabic letter has a value. The same is true for Hebrew. A similar system existed in Latin for the Romans (except not every letter has a value).

So to answer your second question, yes technically the Qur'an can be seen as all numbers just as it can be seen as all words. I doubt someone would go through and enumerate all the letter values though.

I don't know anything about this mothers name and date of birth thing (seems to be more in the realm of Sihr then Taweez but Allahu Alam).
                            Sorry correction.

I made a mistake saying the Qur'an can be seen as all numbers (Quran Kalam Allah).

What I meant was the words of the Qur'an revealed to us in Arabic can be seen as all numbers if you enumerate the Abjad values of the letters.

Exalted is Allah's speech above enumeration.

1/116

Comment

پوری زندگی بیوقوف نہ بنو
                              Can you please do something about the Report Notifications? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

Can you please do something about the Report Notifications? Thanks.
                                Can you report Report Reports?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X