X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abu 'Abdullaah
    started a topic Are They Victims?

Are They Victims?

Those afflicted with 'long term' problems are prone to all sorts of changes that can have detrimental effects on mood, behaviour, and thinking. Bearing this is mind, is it fair to exercise a little 'awareness' when interacting with people who have a history of suffering?

• Indefinable
    replied
    Originally posted by Mintchocchip View Post

Passed it on to someone who said they got rid off it. They tore it up and put it in a lake.

I did not eat any food cooked by the people who put the taweez there I could not trust them even though the taweez may not have been to harm me. They seemed a bit dodgy even before the taweez was found.

I was going to tell several people about it but thought let Allah swt deal with them. I had to tell a couple of people close to me (one being the one who got rid off it).

¬*
    That is awful. Unfortunately the norm.¬*

I know most people are paranoid when it comes to black magic, and sometimes their fears are unwarranted but when you see something like 'taweez' - hard evidence. Then there is not much room for doubt.¬*

¬*

Leave a comment:

• Mintchocchip
    replied
    Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

What did you do?
    Passed it on to someone who said they got rid off it. They tore it up and put it in a lake.

I did not eat any food cooked by the people who put the taweez there I could not trust them even though the taweez may not have been to harm me. They seemed a bit dodgy even before the taweez was found.

I was going to tell several people about it but thought let Allah swt deal with them. I had to tell a couple of people close to me (one being the one who got rid off it).

¬*

Leave a comment:

• Indefinable
    replied
    Originally posted by Mintchocchip View Post
    I found a taweez once and was told it was for protection against jinn. I didn't really believe that was the reason. It had 2 surahs from the Quran and darood written on the paper in yellow ink (they said it was written with saffron). The writing style looked more like Urdu though. They would not say who wrote it or where it was from.

Allah swt knows best what the taweez was for but it was hidden away we would pass that area several times a day and did not notice it. One day I was walking past that area and stopped for a few seconds and happened to notice it because there was an insect flying in that direction and I was watching the insect (was like a big bee/wasp).
    ¬*
    What did you do?

Leave a comment:

• Mintchocchip
    replied
    I found a taweez once and was told it was for protection against jinn. I didn't really believe that was the reason. It had 2 surahs from the Quran and darood written on the paper in yellow ink (they said it was written with saffron). The writing style looked more like Urdu though. They would not say who wrote it or where it was from.

Allah swt knows best what the taweez was for but it was hidden away we would pass that area several times a day and did not notice it. One day I was walking past that area and stopped for a few seconds and happened to notice it because there was an insect flying in that direction and I was watching the insect (was like a big bee/wasp).
    ¬*
    Last edited by Mintchocchip; 24-04-19, 06:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ZeeshanParvez
    replied

True.

What's your take on this Br Zeeshan?

Apparently there are more cases of "Jinns" in Pakistan. I'm not sure if that is a myth by our elders though.
    People in Pakistan have too much free time. Hence, all they do is think about others. From there stems the evil eye.

We have more Jinn tunna babas then the world combined. They take money and do magic for the ones who envies of their family members.

It is all true.

Leave a comment:

• Indefinable
    replied
    Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post

Evil eye from family members is very common.
    True.

What's your take on this Br Zeeshan?

Apparently there are more cases of "Jinns" in Pakistan. I'm not sure if that is a myth by our elders though.

Leave a comment:

• ZeeshanParvez
    replied

What does "sweetgrass" do?

This seemed like a serious case.

How can someone determine who gave them the Evil Eye? Not everyone has dreams.

It must have been awkward for the person who gave them the Evil Eye, considering they are family.

Evil eye from family members is very common.

Leave a comment:

• Indefinable
    replied
    Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

Eh? I said that 'they' speak in codes:

So you ask someone a basic question. They get defensive and throw out random stuff and others will join in to support them. It is exactly this kind of culture that allows the dodgy stuff to develop and spread.
    And if we speak out or question them, we are labelled as "Wahhabi".

One (trusted) Raaqi recently prescribed the following for Ruqyah water - add olbas oil, apple cider vinegar, sea salt, sidr leaves - and bathe with that.

I questioned his methodology, but once the possessed person used that water, it had a huge affect on the Jinn.

I guess things are never clear cut.

Leave a comment:

• Abu 'Abdullaah
    replied

It's like you're speaking in code.

What befuddles you Br Abu Abdullaah?
    Eh? I said that 'they' speak in codes:

People who are proper into this stuff have a certain style when they talk to each other which can differ when they engage with 'outsiders' that don't get it.
    So you ask someone a basic question. They get defensive and throw out random stuff and others will join in to support them. It is exactly this kind of culture that allows the dodgy stuff to develop and spread.

Leave a comment:

• Indefinable
    replied

The willingness to be mysterious and ambiguous - and getting cheered for it - is probably the most frustrating thing about all this.
    It's like you're speaking in code.

What befuddles you Br Abu Abdullaah?

Leave a comment:

• Abu 'Abdullaah
    replied

You only have to look through this forum.

False diagnosis
    False remedies
    False raaqis
    False outrage
    Etc
    The willingness to be mysterious and ambiguous - and getting cheered for it - is probably the most frustrating thing about all this.

Leave a comment:

• AbuNajm
    replied

What does "sweetgrass" do?
    Smells nice.

This seemed like a serious case.

How can someone determine who gave them the Evil Eye? Not everyone has dreams.
    Often it's not possible. The patient is a recent convert who accepted Islam at my hands and his mother and father also accepted Islam after that. I think Allah azza wa jalla favored him with a dream so that he could tell me and I would know how to help him. Allahu A'lam

It must have been awkward for the person who gave them the Evil Eye, considering they are family. [/COLOR][/FONT]
    I didn't tell anyone the cause or source. After hearing just a few details about the dream, I knew instantly the source and cause. I did advise the patient about the family dynamic between him and his father. It's a long story, however the father is feeling supplanted by the leadership of the patient/son because of his success in the Dunya, becoming Muslim first and leading the rest of the family in that direction, and other factors.

The possession may have been temporary, however the problems between the father and son are ongoing and likely a source for more issues in the future without intervention/counseling, etc. Allah ul-Musta'aan.

This is where people need to understand that a Raaqi can often take care of immediate spiritual and physical concerns, however other professionals, like counselors, nutritionists, physicians, and arbiters are also needed.

Leave a comment:

• Abu 'Abdullaah
    replied

What kind of "false information"?

I'm only asking, since I view people with these problems as victims. Not as manipulative people, like you seem to be implying.
    You only have to look through this forum.

False diagnosis
    False remedies
    False raaqis
    False outrage
    Etc

Leave a comment:

• Indefinable
    replied

Various ways:

Sympathy
    Being allowed to get away with stuff
    Promoting false information
    What kind of "false information"?

I'm only asking, since I view people with these problems as victims. Not as manipulative people, like you seem to be implying.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X