X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

True.

What's your take on this Br Zeeshan?

Apparently there are more cases of "Jinns" in Pakistan. I'm not sure if that is a myth by our elders though.
    People in Pakistan have too much free time. Hence, all they do is think about others. From there stems the evil eye.

We have more Jinn tunna babas then the world combined. They take money and do magic for the ones who envies of their family members.

It is all true.
    Watch those eyes

Comment

I found a taweez once and was told it was for protection against jinn. I didn't really believe that was the reason. It had 2 surahs from the Quran and darood written on the paper in yellow ink (they said it was written with saffron). The writing style looked more like Urdu though. They would not say who wrote it or where it was from.

Allah swt knows best what the taweez was for but it was hidden away we would pass that area several times a day and did not notice it. One day I was walking past that area and stopped for a few seconds and happened to notice it because there was an insect flying in that direction and I was watching the insect (was like a big bee/wasp).

Last edited by Mintchocchip; 24-04-19, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mintchocchip View Post
        I found a taweez once and was told it was for protection against jinn. I didn't really believe that was the reason. It had 2 surahs from the Quran and darood written on the paper in yellow ink (they said it was written with saffron). The writing style looked more like Urdu though. They would not say who wrote it or where it was from.

Allah swt knows best what the taweez was for but it was hidden away we would pass that area several times a day and did not notice it. One day I was walking past that area and stopped for a few seconds and happened to notice it because there was an insect flying in that direction and I was watching the insect (was like a big bee/wasp).
        ¬*
        What did you do?

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

What did you do?
          Passed it on to someone who said they got rid off it. They tore it up and put it in a lake.

I did not eat any food cooked by the people who put the taweez there I could not trust them even though the taweez may not have been to harm me. They seemed a bit dodgy even before the taweez was found.

I was going to tell several people about it but thought let Allah swt deal with them. I had to tell a couple of people close to me (one being the one who got rid off it).

Comment

Originally posted by Mintchocchip View Post

Passed it on to someone who said they got rid off it. They tore it up and put it in a lake.

I did not eat any food cooked by the people who put the taweez there I could not trust them even though the taweez may not have been to harm me. They seemed a bit dodgy even before the taweez was found.

I was going to tell several people about it but thought let Allah swt deal with them. I had to tell a couple of people close to me (one being the one who got rid off it).

¬*
            That is awful. Unfortunately the norm. 

I know most people are paranoid when it comes to black magic, and sometimes their fears are unwarranted but when you see something like 'taweez' - hard evidence. Then there is not much room for doubt. 

Comment

Working...
            X