Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make dua in sujood for a cure. I did a dua for a cure in sujood today in English (don't speak Arabic yet), and then felt immediately like my dua was accepted. I felt less paranoid and like a darkness left soon after the salaat.
    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Abo Mohammad View Post

The Jinn can effect the human with any or the evil eye. in my language it is called the صفعة or لطشــة.
      in English saf'aa or latsha . usually this type of Ayn can be regonized through a mark appears on the skin of the effected person. this mark is a black spot or a black spot with some yellow dots inside it. it usually appears between the shoulders or on the lower side of the back .
      it has symptoms which includes heavy body specially wen waking up in the morning. headaches,and other symptoms. one in particular is the person will be mind apcence for a period of time specially when he is with others.

AM
      Assalaamu alaikum,

I have a dark spot that wont leave directly below my eye, on my cheek, could this be hasad or ayn?
      وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by fragrance View Post

I have black spot in my face skin.I saw a dream.i was lying on bed.an eye only an eye above me near the above wall of my room.I told to a Raqi about my dream.in his view I m may be affected with nazar from jinn.jazaak Allaahu khair for ur response
        ​​​​​​
        You must have missed my post (#13).

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
          Make dua in sujood for a cure. I did a dua for a cure in sujood today in English (don't speak Arabic yet), and then felt immediately like my dua was accepted. I felt less paranoid and like a darkness left soon after the salaat.
          Can u post what dua u made?

Comment

Last chance to post your sources.

Comment

Suddenly everyone has black spots.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

Last chance to post your sources.
                I don't want to argue with u.anyway u can ask from bro Abo Mohammad. Alhamdulillaah he have knowledge.

Comment

I just begged Allah for help i think with being brave and against rijz (shaytan's whipserings) and sihr etc. I used my own words though. It really helped, so definitely pour your heart out to Allah during sujood.

Comment

I don't want to argue with u.anyway u can ask from bro Abo Mohammad. Alhamdulillaah he have knowledge.
                    I didn't ask for an argument. I asked for the source for the texts you copied. It was a simple request.

You obviously don't want to play by the book.

Comment

Working...
                    X