Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Family Friend" helped us get rid of Black Magic - true or Fake?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Family Friend" helped us get rid of Black Magic - true or Fake?

Here is the story:

Part1:

About a year ago everything started to go bad. First we discovered a Taweez and some nails in a Vase on the roof. We throw that away without opening and thinking much of it. Then one of the person in the House had a bad accident and he was on the bed for 6 month. A friend of his who he had not met in last 12 yeats came to visit him and said that we were possessed.

We did not believe him and ignored him. He kept insisting for couple of months. Things were getting worst so we decided to get his help. As asked us to provide name and pictures of everyt single memeber of our family including those who lived abroad. He even asked cloths of people who were not present. After couple of days he called us all to graveyard and asked to dig a specific place next to a grave. We discovered a Taweez buried about 10 inches deep in the ground. In included some nails and three small pages.

Once page contains three pictures. One Bed, One person which a cross on his leg and another smaller person on the left. Our Family member was hit by a kid on a bike and he was hit on the leg.
    Second and third pages contains the worst things possible about all of us. Things that I can not even repeat. It including things about every person in the house including Kids. It mentioned everybody except one person, who was married to my sister. On the back of each page there was a Grid with numbers and the word Jinn next to it (e.g. 2 Jinns, 5 Jinns, 8 Jinns - totled about 132 Jinns).

He asked us to take those pages HOME and study them and show to anybody and everybody in the house and in the close and distance family. We had those pages with us at home for 3 days. Every one of us googling everything we could find out about Jinns and Taweez. After 3rd day he asked us to put those pages inside a bad with something sweet and throw them in the river.

Part2:i
    We asked him to tell us names of people who did this to us. He refused. He also mentioned that there are more Taweez but they are still hidden and they are Abroad (one of sister lives abroad - She is married to the person whos name was missing from the Taweez).

Finally My sister abroad found the Taweez. She actually found it on somebody who was visiting the house. Person was from the Family of my sister's husband. But my sister did not tell us until some months later. She did not confront the person who was carrying the Taweez.

In the mean time Friend of Family started a cure program. He gave us pages full of grid and numbers to take shower with by putting them in water. We all did that. My sister abroad refused. Her husband said after looking at the grid that it was magic and he was not going to let his children take shower with it. We tried to convince them but they refused. We trusted the Friend of the Family.

Now we keep asking for the names and kept refusing so we decided to look elsewhere. We had made copies of the pages we found in graveyard and decided to send those to couple of people. All of them responded back with three names. All belonging to Family of my sisters husband who lives abroad.

Yes there was a tension going on between us and my sisters husband but we still could be believe it. We went back to Friend of the Family and asked him again. He confirm that it was done by the Family of my Sister's Husband. So we confronted my sisters Husband and told him all the details we knew so far. He was shaken and could not deny the facts. He raised the following questions:

1) What did this Friend of the Family showed up after 12 years suddenly.
    2) How did he (our Family Friend) knew the exact place where Taweez were burried.
    3) How did he (our Family Friend) knew there were more Taweez (the one abroad)?
    4) How did he (our Family Friend) know the Exact names of members of his Family.
    5) How did he (FF) decided to cure us by asking all of us take shower with water with pages with Grid and Numbers on it.

Twist:
    Here is his theory.
    He (my sisters' husband) believes that his family went to the same Friend of Family to get their magic done and because he knew both of families he decided to get involve with us after 12 years to get rid of his own magic. Because amount of details he (FF) knew and amount of knowledge he possessed was not possible. Unless he already knew where the Taweez was burried and already knew there were two Taweez instead of just one otherwise he had no way of knowing. He also beleives there was no black magic because there were no special words on those Taweez but only grid in the back with number of Jinn was actually cryptic way of writing names of people who asked him to do the Magic. That is why eveybody was able to tell the names of his family by just looking at the Taweez. Also he said if Taweez were so dangerous why FF let us take those pages with us a home and study it like a book and share and let every one read. He says it was all a scam. He family may have went to that person to get the Magic but at the end they just got some pictures and list of bad omen with dates for every person in the house and he (FF) let my sisters husband name out to leave a clue and wrote names of people who asked him to do the Magic on the back of the Taweez. Very clever if true.

I know I left lots of details out. Also now I do not have of those pages or any proof from all of this.
    I personally thing it is very fishy and role of our Friend of Family is very suspicious.
    What do you guys think? I know it is like a riddle. But we have been going over this over and over for last 6 months without making any sense.

Note: Family of my sisters' husband totally deny any connection and they are ready to go to Mosque or Swear on the Quran to prove their innocence.

He is an obvious magician when he asked for names. Why did u throw sweets in the river?? Would that get rid of your sihr?! And only AFTER you did all those retarded rituals and especially showering and papers with numbers (obvious sign of sihr) your mind decided to raise "questions"?
    They say you contradicted the sayings of the shuyookh
    And they don't mind contradicting the Furqan

I contradicted the sayings of the shuyookh
    For you have contradicted the one who came with the Qur'an

Comment

Asalam alaykum.
      Even if he did the sihr, u are not allowed to deal with magic using magic. U will only open doors for the shayateen to harm u more. You have to completely stop contact with the family friend, seek for forgiveness from Allah, try to learn the Islamic ways of dealing with sihr I.e through Quran and sunnah. May Allah make His path easy for us All. ( Ameen)

Comment

Originally posted by ummsayfullah View Post
        He is an obvious magician when he asked for names. Why did u throw sweets in the river?? Would that get rid of your sihr?! And only AFTER you did all those retarded rituals and especially showering and papers with numbers (obvious sign of sihr) your mind decided to raise "questions"?
        All of the above question were raised by my sister's husband once he arrived back home two weeks ago. He did none of those rituals we did He is the once trying to convince us that we were not suppose to do any and all of the things we did which were told to us by the Friend of the Family. He says it is impossible for any person to know the gyb and location of hidden objects so FF could not have known if there was a Taweez buried in the graveyard. He knew because he put it there.

Can magician know the Gyb? Can a magician know there are two parts of the Taweez? Once in Home country and other in the other country? How Can he know the names of people who did this?

I posted this to get more expertise to prove:
        Prove that FF is the actual culprit or he is a black magic magician.

Comment

Originally posted by Ummy View Post
          Asalam alaykum.
          Even if he did the sihr, u are not allowed to deal with magic using magic. U will only open doors for the shayateen to harm u more. You have to completely stop contact with the family friend, seek for forgiveness from Allah, try to learn the Islamic ways of dealing with sihr I.e through Quran and sunnah. May Allah make His path easy for us All. ( Ameen)
          We are not doing anything in response. We did not ask him to do Sihr. We only took part in a the "cure".

I am trying to find out if Friend of the Family has scammed us and because he asked us every details about every single person in the house and Family he is the one who wrote the Taweez.

We want to confront him, I just need to know if any of the things he did is possible or was it just a slide of the hand (illusion).

Comment

Where was your brain in all this? Showering with numbers?

Your family friend is dealing with the jinn and I wouldn't be surprised if he was behind the whole thing in the first place. Cut him out of your life

Also you need to make taubah from what you have described it seems you have also committed sihr

Say the shahadah again make taubah and never go back to this
            It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
            "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
              Where was your brain in all this? Showering with numbers?

Your family friend is dealing with the jinn and I wouldn't be surprised if he was behind the whole thing in the first place. Cut him out of your life

Also you need to make taubah from what you have described it seems you have also committed sihr

Say the shahadah again make taubah and never go back to this
              I accept we did horrible things because we were desperate and we trusted him. We have not seen him again. But my other family still believe he saved us, and considers him a hero. all because we were all ignorant of the subject.

"Your family friend is dealing with the jinn and I wouldn't be surprised if he was behind the whole thing in the first place. Cut him out of your life"

That is what I need to prove. How can I prove my Family that he was a magician. How was he able to send the Taweez to my sister abroad. Everything else is clear.
              Also Can anybody tell you names of people who did the Taweez by just looking at the Taweez?

I think he was working with a Jinn. I need to prove that so my family can see what I see.

Comment

Originally posted by sfi2k7 View Post

I accept we did horrible things because we were desperate and we trusted him. We have not seen him again. But my other family still believe he saved us, and considers him a hero. all because we were all ignorant of the subject.

"Your family friend is dealing with the jinn and I wouldn't be surprised if he was behind the whole thing in the first place. Cut him out of your life"

That is what I need to prove. How can I prove my Family that he was a magician. How was he able to send the Taweez to my sister abroad. Everything else is clear.
                Also Can anybody tell you names of people who did the Taweez by just looking at the Taweez?

I think he was working with a Jinn. I need to prove that so my family can see what I see.
                Yes of course he was working with jinn. Nobody can look at a taweez and tell you the name! Even if the jinn gives him a name they will most probably lie that's how evil they are, may accuse an innocent person.

It Is haraam to treat magic with magic, in fact it is kufr.
                They say you contradicted the sayings of the shuyookh
                And they don't mind contradicting the Furqan

I contradicted the sayings of the shuyookh
                For you have contradicted the one who came with the Qur'an

Comment

I know we did wrong thing but it is not over yet.

I have four questions if you guys can help me figure it out:
                  1) Is it possible for him to know where Taweez is buried. Can he have put the Taweez there himself to fool us?
                  2) How he know if there is second Taweez out there?
                  3) Can a Jin help him transfer a physical items from one place to another - like sending that Taweez in to my sisters house abroad.
                  4) I am told there is no way to know who did the Taweez. Is There?

I am just trying to figure out if it was all a fraud. And Family of my Sister's husband are being blamed unjustly. People have boycotted them because that magician told us that they were the one who did the Taweez.

Comment

Working...
                  X