Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jinn possession without symptoms?

Salam aleiykum

i did a self diagnoses and when i did one for jinn possession i had severe twitching in my arm, i got rather worried but i dont have any other symptoms of jinn possession. Is there any chance that i am not possessed?

i am very fatigued and sometimes i get anxiety buy apart from that nothing out of the ordinary....

Fatigue and anxiety can be caused by jinn, if you had a reaction to Ruqyah there's a high chance there is something there and that you need further ruqyah.

symptoms get worse over time and with a lot of ruqyah, at the beginning it's possible that jinn try to hide and show no extreme symptoms.
    شَكَوْتُ إلَى وَكِيعٍ سُوءَ حِفْظِي
    فَأرْشَدَنِي إلَى تَرْكِ المعَاصي
    وَأخْبَرَنِي بأَنَّ العِلْمَ نُورٌ
    ونورُ الله لا يهدى لعاصي

Comment

Originally posted by Rumaysah~ View Post
      Fatigue and anxiety can be caused by jinn, if you had a reaction to Ruqyah there's a high chance there is something there and that you need further ruqyah.

symptoms get worse over time and with a lot of ruqyah, at the beginning it's possible that jinn try to hide and show no extreme symptoms.
      I repeated the same ruqya and there were no reactions this time, i will repeat it again today..

Comment

Working...
      X