What is happening???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brother read this dua when waswasa bothers you:

Rabbi 'aoudhu bika min Hamaza'ati SShayatiyeen wa 'auoudhu bika rabbi 'an YahDhuroon

My Rabb! I seek refuge in Thee from suggestions of the evil ones, And I seek refuge in Thee, my Rabb, lest they be present with me [Surah 23: 98-99]
    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Salaam and much appreciated sister.
      I need all the help I can get atm lol.
      I'm seeing another raqi tmrw that my therapist suggested so inshallah all goes well and I get into some kind of a routine. Im aware that everyone's case is different but I would advise against self ruqya depending on the seriousness of someone's symptoms because I could definitely be worse off and I'm going through the most horrible experience of my life. Pure hell lol. I really don't understand how most websites just suggest self ruqya when there's someone out there suffering without a support network on their own.
      ​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Trenace View Post
        Salaam and much appreciated sister.
        I need all the help I can get atm lol.
        I'm seeing another raqi tmrw that my therapist suggested so inshallah all goes well and I get into some kind of a routine. Im aware that everyone's case is different but I would advise against self ruqya depending on the seriousness of someone's symptoms because I could definitely be worse off and I'm going through the most horrible experience of my life. Pure hell lol. I really don't understand how most websites just suggest self ruqya when there's someone out there suffering without a support network on their own.
        ​​​
        A lot of raqis say if you can't do ruqya yourself, ask someone else to do it for you. Aisha (ra) did ruqya on the Prophet (PBUH) when some evil person afflicted him with sihr. So its fine if you get a raqi.
        وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

I do not think itís a jinn, itís poor mental health. Mental health problems when severe can manifest into physiological issues like pain, bloating. There could be certain life factors causing this issue but you need to work on learning how to cope.

The best thing I suggest is visit a doctor and get a refferal to the psychiatrist or get a counsellor! If you had a heart problem you would see a doctor and cardiologist. Similarly if you have problems with the brain and the psych, you need to get appropriate help thhrough a psychiatrist or counsellor.

As for SSRIís you need to give them time to work (I believe itís 6 weeks) and you have to take them properly. If they continue to cause discomfort and symptoms you canít handle, you need to switch to a different medication to help your anxiety and depression. There are a lot of medications out there, you need to find the one that works best for you.

lastly trust in God, you will get through this!

EDIT: I have read that you have been seeing a therapist so that is good! Continue to keep trying different methods of treatment (religious or medical) and I hope you find one that works for you!
          Last edited by Littlelady; 10-08-18, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Trenace View Post
            Salaam everyone.
            Need urgent advice.
            ​​​​​Symptoms have got very bad. Anxiety has become unbearable. Wake up after even the shortest nap with my heart about to burst. Praying pretty much all day for relief but it's getting worse. Clenching my teeth so much from anxiety and anger that I've bled. Whole body feels like it's chained it's hard to describe. Does anyone know what I should do in this situation??? It's feels as though I don't have any options left. Salaams.
            brother what you just described is a Panic attack, which is quite common if you have Anxiety. What makes anxiety worse is when you fear anxiety ( so you worry about worrying). That amplifies your feelings and makes them out to be greater than they are.

In this situation it is really important to just make room for the feeling. Take 10 big deep breaths that fill your body. Center yourself. Take 10 more breaths if you need to. Let the feelings run their course. Give your feelings and reaction space, because nothing does well under pressure, feelings included.

Allah says you canít just pray you need to put your words into action. I honestly do not think you current psychotherapist is helping, I strongly urge you to find another one. I have struggled with anxiety too, and I remember the days when i couldnít even move when I was struck with worry. It took me 3 tries for a counsellor thatís worked for me. I follow the acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) not cognitive behavioural therapy. I think ACT worked better. It took me a year, after finding the right therapist and using ACT to finally become okay with anxiety. Anxiety itself is not bad, it just depends on the way we deal with it.

Comment

Raqi said there's nothing wrong because there was no reaction to the recital except twitching.
              Looks to be serious mental issues causing everything. Probably try different meds. Going to leave the stomach issue as I don't know what to do for that now. If things get worse in regards to my symptoms then they get worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Littlelady View Post

brother what you just described is a Panic attack, which is quite common if you have Anxiety. What makes anxiety worse is when you fear anxiety ( so you worry about worrying). That amplifies your feelings and makes them out to be greater than they are.

In this situation it is really important to just make room for the feeling. Take 10 big deep breaths that fill your body. Center yourself. Take 10 more breaths if you need to. Let the feelings run their course. Give your feelings and reaction space, because nothing does well under pressure, feelings included.

Allah says you canít just pray you need to put your words into action. I honestly do not think you current psychotherapist is helping, I strongly urge you to find another one. I have struggled with anxiety too, and I remember the days when i couldnít even move when I was struck with worry. It took me 3 tries for a counsellor thatís worked for me. I follow the acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) not cognitive behavioural therapy. I think ACT worked better. It took me a year, after finding the right therapist and using ACT to finally become okay with anxiety. Anxiety itself is not bad, it just depends on the way we deal with it.
                I endorse this. Your symptoms seem psychiatric or psychological

Sometimes chemical and harmonal imbalances may play havoc with your mind and body

Please consult a good psychiatrist or psychologist
                Not knowing what one doesn't know will lead to difficulty

Comment

The chemical imbalance theory is not proven and although I don't believe in it all, I don't really see myself as having much choice in the matter when my mood fluctuation are becoming this serious lol. Plan atm is to try different medications and keep my fingers crossed that one of them manage to switch off my brain which I know is working overtime

Comment

Working...
                  X