Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you beleive that jinns are living in human form in human world?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dontknowname View Post

those are shayateen doing taqiyah lol, thats not evidence that all jinn are devils, u do know there are righteous believers among them, so unless uve dealth with millions and billions or how ever many there are dont claim all jinn are devils,
    Well, after doing excorsimims, I have not encountered any jinn that wasnt a devil.

Comment

Originally posted by muhajir12 View Post

Well, after doing excorsimims, I have not encountered any jinn that wasnt a devil.
      bro that makes no sense, its obvious the only jinn you'd encounter in ruqya would be the devilish ones because theyre the ones that do the possessing

Comment

Jinn can take the human form,but it requires a long time as they have to mold them selves into a shape either of cat or Human
        I uploaded a book read it is complete knowledge of JIN
        It was written in INDONESIAN but i translated that document through google translater someword are still not understandable but it is good enough for me

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1krI...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

Originally posted by Dontknowname View Post

bro that makes no sense, its obvious the only jinn you'd encounter in ruqya would be the devilish ones because theyre the ones that do the possessing
          lol

Comment

Originally posted by muhajir12 View Post

I believe every jinn is a shaytan and I have learned this by doing exorcismims. When you do an exorcism you will find that every jinn is a shaytan and if the jinn says he or she is not a shaytan is he lying and will end up possessing a weak person and then will tell you he or she is a shaytan. So from my EXPERICENCE with the world of jinn and doing exorcism I have found that every jinn is a Shaytan.
            Brother, theyre creation is not the same as humans. But what is in common is that they have a free will to, and since there is a free will. I think that you cant set them in the boat of shaytan. Because if they were evils, you see, ttheyre perhaps more of them than there is ants in this world... You get me?

Comment

Originally posted by hamidj View Post
              I hope i'm not considered one of those psycho path people who needs re-habitation or treatment and also i believe that there ARE other people who are also aware or might know that jinns are here in human world and they are also involved in human businesses, offices and film industries and they are living in human form. Does anyone believe me? because i'm a victim of such satanic and jinnati plots.
              Deep stuff brother. The question is .. Arw they using humanity to get in control, or is humanity using them to get in control, or are these two colaberating with or without the acceptance and knowledge, of individual or groups in or outside "the business" wallah i dont know for sure if they can take the form of humans, but we are told in the books that there are shayateens from the Jann and from the Insaan (humans) .

This question must or must not be asked to thise who practis the forbidden.
              I could come up with many theoratical answers but would that be an answer enough?
              The only thing i can tell you for sure is... The destruction comes from every corner..
              If Adam was created from pure material and was given the biggest gift Allahu Wa ta Alaa could give him, the soul, which is the one gift that we as men and women are suppised to look after. Take care of, and feed. With our faith with our love to eachother, god, and his creation.
              Why do we have to bow down to something else who sees this gift, this life of ours, this connection to our lord... This soul.. As its or his enemy?
              Dont waste your time on focusing on thst creation that shaytan that gave his promise of hus corruption tll the day of judgement!
              As he will attack from the backs left and right and the front... Of thes noble blood and soul, that was created from the kings of kings.
              We do not know for sure, but as he shaytaan is a tool with is soldiers, to give information and wisdom in order to fullfill his promise which tools are being used.
              In hadith there is stories of how Iblees came in the form of a man.
              So why would you think that it is impossible, that they can take the form of a body?
              I believe it is possible even though that we are created in two different dimensions.
              The question is... What have he tought the bloodline of Adam?
              What has he thought adam so that these two dimensions is about to become one?
              Are we merely vessels? Or have they learned the hidden knowledge of the soul...
              Imagine if our waters our drinks our food did contain something of which he, the doomed one is using with his soldiers... To look like us.. Somewhere else?
              A poison to the soul and membranes of men be it to your stommach, or from the skyes, from the cell towers...

Do you need to focus on what if.. A jinn could look like men?
              I think you should rather think about those who creates his.... Half-breeds...

But just some thing else, hes, they can from your blood look like you. But i do not know if it is in their own world... Or in ours.. Imagine if you saw a one egged biological twin who your mother did not give birth to right.. Crazy stuf...

Comment

The cursed one once came in the form of a human to Abu Hurairah (may Allah have mercy on him), the cursed one was able to teach him Ayatul Qursi and comment on it's benefits but he used it as a means to escape. The Jinns can recite the Qur'an but the cursed one can't seek refuge against himself (Qur'an 16:98). (Riyad as-Salihin Hadith 1020)
                Qur'an 16:98 - When thou dost read the Qur'an, seek Allah's protection from Satan the rejected one.
                Even if the cursed one can takes forms, he testified on the day of judgement to have made false promises, invited, and it was their own choice. (Qur'an 14:22)

The evil jinns can also teach fake magic or deception. There is no might or power except with Allah ().
                The evil jinns disbelieved by teaching the unseen knowledge that was given by Allah () to the angels Harut and Marut as a test to the people, and the people failed by deceiving other people to believe in them rather than Allah (). (Qur'an 2:102)

I'm not certain but the evil Jinns may use their ability to change forms for deception, but I've not heard of them impersonating people. (Sahih Muslim 2266 b)

They share some news they snatched from the angels and they whisper it to soothsayers. (Sahih al-Bukhari 7561)
                The distinction is that the believers recieve premonitions from good dreams, not from whispers or bad dreams.

They insinuate evil whispers, or through ones bloodstream. (Riyad as-Salihin Hadith 1849)

Only Allah () knows best.
                Last edited by tumbirs; 07-07-18, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hamidj View Post
                  If you happened to met a jinn they protect themselves by reading ulta quran (inverse quran)
                  One of the miracles of the quran is palindromes i.e., 'racecar' can be read forward and backwards.

Last edited by tumbirs; 07-07-18, 01:35 AM.

Comment

Becareful of ahadith with broken or missing chain of narrations. (da'if/weak hadiths in particular)

Sahih Muslim 16
                    Abū Sa’īd al-Ashajj narrated to me, Wakī’ narrated to us, al-A’mash narrated to us, on authority of al-Musayyab bin Rāfi’, on authority of Āmir bin Abdah, he said, Abd Allah [bin Mas’ūd] said:
                    ‘Indeed Satan will appear in the form of a man and he will come to the people, narrating to them false Ḥadīth, and they will then depart. Then a man among them will say: ‘I heard a man whose face I recognize but I do not know his name narrating [such and such]…’

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
                      They can obviously possess people
                      Scholars differ in opinion concerning possession. Some say that jinn may possess human beings and some say this is not true. In fact, this question will remain controversial.

I have experienced jinn possession (or hijack) while sleep deprived and awake due to someones evil eye on me, while I was in itikaf in the last ten nights of ramadan reading the Qur'an, I was on the verge of understanding something very important, I was caused to forget it and was hijacked into my own bloodstream, caused to think I did these insinuating evil actions (lasting ~5 mins). I was speechless and I sought help and they did Ruqya, and they asked me what it looked like, and I said it was a (smokeless) black beast or dog. After that I seeked refuge in Allah () and it never returned since.

I think possession (or hijack) is a red herring, it's more relevant to the insertion of evil thoughts that is in accordance with the Sunnah, and the evil one's touch driving someone to madness in the Qur'an (2:275).

Sunan Ibn Majah Hadith 3331
                      It was narrated that Abu Dharr said:
                      “I asked the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) about the all-black dog and he said: ‘(It is) a devil.’”

Sahih al-Bukhari 2035
                      Narrated `Ali bin Al-Husain:
                      Safiya, the wife of the Prophet (ﷺ) told me that she went to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) to visit him in the mosque while he was in I`tikaf in the last ten days of Ramadan. She had a talk with him for a while, then she got up in order to return home. The Prophet (ﷺ) accompanied her. When they reached the gate of the mosque, opposite the door of Um-Salama, two Ansari men were passing by and they greeted Allah's Apostle . He told them: Do not run away! And said, "She is (my wife) Safiya bint Huyai." Both of them said, "Subhan Allah, (How dare we think of any evil) O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)!" And they felt it. The Prophet said (to them), "Satan reaches everywhere in the human body as blood reaches in it, (everywhere in one's body). I was afraid lest Satan might insert an evil thought in your minds."

Only Allah () knows best
                      Last edited by tumbirs; 10-07-18, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X