Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to know if you are effected by the Jinn.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to know if you are effected by the Jinn.

In this topic I will speak about a general method used by the patients to know if they exposed to jinn of any kind.
    This method is a general method, what's that mean is the methodit will only shows you that your are effected by jinn and you have a spiritual illness but it will not show you the kind of jinn possessing you or the cause of the possession if it is because of Siher or Mess or Ayn ......etc.

The method is very simple but very accurate.

Take a cup of water and put it near your mouth so the vapour coming out from your mouth will touch the surface of the water, then you will recite the following on the water.

1- Surat Al Fatehah 1 time or 3 times.

2- Ayet Al Qurssi, 1 time or 3 times.

3-Surat Al Qaferoun 1 time or 3 times.

4- Surat Al Falaq 1 time or 3 times.

5- Surat Al Nass 1 time or 3 times.

You will blow into the water 1 time or 3 time after each time you read the above suwar. Then you will drink this water.

If you feel the test of the water is not normal or it you feel bitterness in your mouth or you can not finish drinking the water or you feel that you need to vomit after drinking it all these symptoms indicates that you have some kind of a spiritual illness and you need to seek for help.
    If you did not feel any of the above symptoms it means that the illness is not a spiritual one and it might be either psychological or moral organic illness.

The above method is simple and very accurate in diagnosing the spiritual illness, and it will take only short time to do it.

AM

Salam

i just wanted to say that ive been having seizures for over 9 years now subhanaAllah at first it was something that was happening every 6 months but now its to the point especially since we looked in to the Quran route,where im at the age of 21 and its happening every few weeks. Alhumdillah its not a medical thing such as epilepsy as ive had everything checked out but the first time that Quran was read on me i collapsed again like i do now, and the Raqi said it was just evil eye and as ive had Quran read on me since then the situation just got even worse to point where i can even be left at home by myself and had to drop out of college. Now anyway ive found a method that i will stick to In shaa Allah where i am reading Surah al Baqarah 3 times a day before i was still reading and listening to this Surah but not 3 times, the first time i did this i experienced a really bad pain in my right finger, also i wasnt sleeping well everytime i tried to sleep i would just jump up like i was scared but alhumdululah since i started reading Surah Al Baqarah 3 times a day i sleep like a baby like i used before i got ill and oddy enough seeing dreams as well and i also drink, bath and rub oil in my reciting which causes me to burp a lot and my stomach to rumble. So is there any other advice you could give me?

Jzk' Allah Khayr

Comment

I already sent you the instructions you will find it in your inbox.

AM

Comment

Originally posted by Abo Mohammad View Post
        In this topic I will speak about a general method used by the patients to know if they exposed to jinn of any kind.
        This method is a general method, what's that mean is the methodit will only shows you that your are effected by jinn and you have a spiritual illness but it will not show you the kind of jinn possessing you or the cause of the possession if it is because of Siher or Mess or Ayn ......etc.

The method is very simple but very accurate.

Take a cup of water and put it near your mouth so the vapour coming out from your mouth will touch the surface of the water, then you will recite the following on the water.

1- Surat Al Fatehah 1 time or 3 times.

2- Ayet Al Qurssi, 1 time or 3 times.

3-Surat Al Qaferoun 1 time or 3 times.

4- Surat Al Falaq 1 time or 3 times.

5- Surat Al Nass 1 time or 3 times.

You will blow into the water 1 time or 3 time after each time you read the above suwar. Then you will drink this water.

If you feel the test of the water is not normal or it you feel bitterness in your mouth or you can not finish drinking the water or you feel that you need to vomit after drinking it all these symptoms indicates that you have some kind of a spiritual illness and you need to seek for help.
        If you did not feel any of the above symptoms it means that the illness is not a spiritual one and it might be either psychological or moral organic illness.

The above method is simple and very accurate in diagnosing the spiritual illness, and it will take only short time to do it.

AM
        What is the source of this method, is it something the Prophet (saw) or Sahaba did or is it a more recent development ?

Comment

I tried this.

I drank water before which tasted normal, lets say 20-30 mins before.

Recited this surahs over water, then drank and the water did not taste right at all, tasted very odd. Managed to drink it.

Just to test, I poured more water into the same glass afterwards, and it tasted normal.

Comment

Working...
          X