Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A ruqya audio - must hear for afflicted and ill people.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fakhri-bin-Ali View Post

Okay.

But you made the point that Muslim jinns don't do that, so can I ask how you are so certain they don't?
    There is no evidence for it.

Comment

Okay. Then the question I mentioned in the previous post again comes to mind...

I don't think it really matters either way, tbh. As far as I'm aware, we haven't been given all the details on every thing, in the Qur'an and ahadith, but we have been given all we need to know.

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH
      -------------------------------------

​​​​​NOTE: Please kindly avoid 'liking' my posts (Jazaa'akumullah khair)

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

I'm surprised because you totally came across like you knew what you were talking about.
        It's info I've gotten from lectures and so on. But I don't know any Hadith that says Muslim jinn can possess but haven't heard that they can't either.

Someone should ask a scholar.

Comment

Originally posted by usernametaken View Post

It's info I've gotten from lectures and so on. But I don't know any Hadith that says Muslim jinn can possess but haven't heard that they can't either.

Yeah maybe Abu Mus'ab can give his opinion in sha Allah
          وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

This is kind of related

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/8214...s-in-some-ways

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

There is no evidence for it.
              True.

Do you know if the Jinn can talk through the person, with the person's normal voice?

Or does the voice always have to change?

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

True.

Do you know if the Jinn can talk through the person, with the person's normal voice?

Or does the voice always have to change?
                It all depends on how much control the person has over themselves and whether they can control the jinn. If the jinn can't fully manifest in the person, they can speak through the person without voice change.

The jinn can talk to the person they have possessed with a different voice or the same voice as the person (as if you are just talking to yourself in your head). I hope that makes sense.
                People who live in glass houses, should not throw stones!~

Comment

Sister, did you listen to the whole audio in one go or in a few sessions?

Whilst listening to the audio, did you have a reaction or you only felt lighter afterwards?

When you do ruqya/ listen to ruqya do you get visions?
                  People who live in glass houses, should not throw stones!~

Comment

Originally posted by Veracity View Post

Sister, did you listen to the whole audio in one go or in a few sessions?

Whilst listening to the audio, did you have a reaction or you only felt lighter afterwards?

When you do ruqya/ listen to ruqya do you get visions?
                    salaam :)

I listened to it all in one go if I can remember sister.

I did feel better immediately sis, can't remember if I felt lighter.

وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by usernametaken View Post

watch out it's a trap lol
                      And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah ; and He is severe in assault

Comment

Originally posted by european muslim View Post

watch out it's a trap lol
                        Oh

Comment

Working...
                        X