Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to know if inflicted with sihr,hasad or magic ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aetos View Post
    yaaa Tayoofaaaaaaaaaaa JazakhAllahu Khair!!!!!!!!!!!!.....i came here for a bit and didnt want to leave again without thanking you....those links were awesome....I pray 6 times a day now can you believe that?? meee....it really changed me,subhanAllah....thank you a lot sis,you are awesome,keep it up
    Mashallah Aetos thats great but I think you mean 5 times :P dont stop listening and you can listen to them in one Ruqyah/Audio ..

http://www.mediafire.com/file/df56w9...83;ه.mp3

also if you feel depression or sad listen to this Ruqyah

http://www.mediafire.com/file/kswq7o8q0lfv02i/
    Ibn Al Qayyim may Allah have mercy on him said: ("
    )

Comment

[
      Originally posted by Samsandman View Post
      reason I ask is that the shayiteen prefer the left side of the body.
      you can see in the video from around the 8:00 mark and onward that the cups on the left side of the body have more blood in them then the right on his back,easily twice as much.
      Abu Ibrahim Hussnayn said jinn prefer the left side in his experience in a recently released ruqya Q&A video.
      I wish I knew what he was saying.
      videos like this is how I learned hijama for myself
      Yeah I noticed that subhanAllah and this happened when Jinn was leaving the body also if you noticed there was something like bubbles in blood !

he said the guy was possesed with a flying Jinn جن طيار and during Hijamah Raqi should read verses which is called آيات الخروج and put Ruqya oil on the body before Hijamah

آيات الخروج : are the ayats that makes Jinn leave the body

You can download it from this link

http://www.mediafire.com/file/q1jft4ctzfnhg1a/

So when you will do Hijamah inshallah play it
      Last edited by Tayoofa; 20-02-18, 11:25 AM.
      )

Comment

Originally posted by Tayoofa View Post

Mashallah Aetos thats great but I think you mean 5 times :P dont stop listening and you can listen to them in one Ruqyah/Audio ..

Yaaaaa Tayoofaaa did you forget about tahajjud? :D.......Tahajjud is my city haha.....Well i am going so fast down the spiral,but subhanAllah i pray all salah at night and it strenghent me so much...the trial just get harsher and harsher and even though i feel terrible my iman keeps growing.Ma shaa Allah......i know another sis that is into ruqya stuff,but she is in discord not here
        thank you guys for keeping the thread alive while i left :D
        whoever leaves something for the sake of Allah,Allah will replace it with something better

Comment

Originally posted by Aetos View Post
          Yaaaaa Tayoofaaa did you forget about tahajjud? :D.......Tahajjud is my city haha.....Well i am going so fast down the spiral,but subhanAllah i pray all salah at night and it strenghent me so much...the trial just get harsher and harsher and even though i feel terrible my iman keeps growing.Ma shaa Allah......i know another sis that is into ruqya stuff,but she is in discord not here
          thank you guys for keeping the thread alive while i left :D
          )

Comment

[

Yeah I noticed that subhanAllah and this happened when Jinn was leaving the body also if you noticed there was something like bubbles in blood !

he said the guy was possesed with a flying Jinn جن طيار and during Hijamah Raqi should read verses which is called آيات الخروج and put Ruqya oil on the body before Hijamah

آيات الخروج : are the ayats that makes Jinn leave the body

You can download it from this link

http://www.mediafire.com/file/q1jft4ctzfnhg1a/

So when you will do Hijamah inshallah play it
            Sometimes I extract a yellow foam in hijama along with the clotted blood,dark blood and regular blood. when the foam mixes with regular blood it looks pinkish.

Its been suggested to me this is raw sihr coming out of my body.

The bubbling on him in the video was interesting as sometimes I get that from a hair being trapped under the rim of the cup and allowing air into the cup but that guy was pretty much hairless.

Comment

Sometimes I extract a yellow foam in hijama along with the clotted blood,dark blood and regular blood. when the foam mixes with regular blood it looks pinkish.

Its been suggested to me this is raw sihr coming out of my body.

The bubbling on him in the video was interesting as sometimes I get that from a hair being trapped under the rim of the cup and allowing air into the cup but that guy was pretty much hairless.
              Yes some of them will tell you for example if your blood is mixed with a white foam then it's hasad etc ..

but I just read from Ruqyah website that there is no daleel from Shariah which says the color of blood can indicates to what type of disease we have sihir , ayn etc even the bubbles because it can be a mistake from the one who did hijamah maybe he didn't put the cup properly .. الله أعلم ..
              )

Comment

Yes some of them will tell you for example if your blood is mixed with a white foam then it's hasad etc ..

but I just read from Ruqyah website that there is no daleel from Shariah which says the color of blood can indicates to what type of disease we have sihir , ayn etc even the bubbles because it can be a mistake from the one who did hijamah maybe he didn't put the cup properly .. الله أعلم ..
                I can find no medical reason why I would have anything yellow come out of me through hijama,only things blood red and darker should come out but I have got it a couple of times.

Comment

I can find no medical reason why I would have anything yellow come out of me through hijama,only things blood red and darker should come out but I have got it a couple of times.

maybe it's plasma because sometimes comes with blood and I think it's yellow ..
                  )

Comment

maybe it's plasma because sometimes comes with blood and I think it's yellow ..
                    I'm looking into that

Comment

My family is suffering from sihr for years..as a family member I also used to get some problems in my studies and health. Now am in the age of getting married..But for last 7months am suffering from sleeplessness. Before this I used to sleep well.now am struggling to get at least 1 or 2 hours of sleep. It's really exhausting. All doctors give me stress and sleep tablets but none helped.and am not stressing anything in my brain.i just want to sleep peacefully.iam also getting dreams of animals,snakes,monsters,insects chasing me and dreams of a random man having intercourse with someone but it affects me when I woke up. I couldn't go out as my body is tired and my eyes becomes red. Am always sitting in a dark room speaking to myself. Am seeming to be a mentally ill person..every night is like a hell for me. My body becomes heat and my stomach feels like burning inside and my hormones get imbalanced.And am becoming aggressive in nights and beating myself or my mom.i remain unfaithful on Allah.. I couldn't change my mind.we even went to a spiritual healer who is also a Muslim..and many have cured in it. he gave some tasks to do..am doing it for last 3 months. But it really getting worse. If asked they are saying the jinn will hurt like this when doing this treatment.maybe it's TRUE.but I couldn't tolerate .because sleep is a basic necessary for a human being. If anyone have these types of problems..pls tell me..if it cures or not..

Comment

I have been sitting alone with this in my head no one in the world to talk to about it and I have been suffering from years didn't know what was happening to me my mum told me it's in my head even though she knows it's a jinn. I have finidhed my degree with such great difficulty that I reached my maximum limit and thought why am I so dumb ?? That I find this so hard when before I could do a little work and do well. I went to the mental hospital in 2016 after things escalated but even before that I was suffering and cryingnalone only Allah knows my pain. There is just so much pain but alhamdulilah ifneel Allah's bounties but this world is a ground of test and trial not rest. I was getting raped by so many jinns day in day out when I sleep attacked on teh bus I thought I was going to have a psychtoicn episode on the bus they rape me in my Salah and outside. I feel blocked in my brain and have epileptic fits and things talking in my head and also feeling the urge to kill me . I am the only girl and I have no cousin's or friends they all left me because of my illness and evacsje they were scared. But when you look at me you won't realize I have any illness at all it's just they say when things got really bad with their own eyes. I would always pray 5 times a day never ever missing Salah eventhoug it was hard but it was just s must I had to do it I can't miss Salah or I will feel like dying except for fajr I sometimes miss that because I take antipsychotic medication and it sedates me. When I couldn't take it anymore was trying everything In 2021 my family finally decided they wanted to get me to have ruqy done I only remained patient so that I could be of the 70000 going jannah without any hisab. When I went ruqya centre the jinn went crazy started spitting wanted to strganle the raqi but I didn't let it Allah has control over it and started to say its name was halak like Suraj falaq asthagfifulalr ( that one burnt and died after I went home I think) I went crazy in the sihr verses the raqi said I had magic done on my head heart and stomach. The jinn started saying that she doesn't want her daughter to better than my daughter.anyways afgter the treatment commenced and the abth drink recitation etc. There were 10+ jinns leaving my body nearly everyday and this happened for so long I was tired and it started staying there was 165 of them or something and there were 10 magicians. I got dreams I think they were from Allah and found out who was doing jt to me I'm not sure , Allahu a lam . And then I found out my aunt was trying to do it to me and wanted me to go mad and not be better than her daughter and this boy in my uni did it to me and that's when I went crazy liking him. And then I found out that there was a jinn woman jealous of me becsdhe he left her to be with me and her children and husband were inside me and she wanted to kill me I couldng sleep for months had to cancel my masters. Then Now i can't get a job evebthought the employment lady said my CV is one of the best she seen I try so SO hard but nothing works trying not loss faith in Allah and I won't he's all I have . I'm 24 and j can't even ge tmarried and the aunt I think she doesn't want me to get married and starts spreading it to everyone about my mental illness but my raqi said it's not mental illness it's maghcbdone on the head and jinns. Please offer me some advise but ALHAMDULILAH FOF EVSRYTHING IM HAPPY FOR FHIS TEST BECAUSE. ITS BROUGHT ME SO MUVH CLOSER TO Allah and I'm seeing the reality of this world and understanding the Qur'an more and my heart is softer so alhamdulilah there are people in much more distress than me like my brothers and sister son Gaza may Allah help them ameeeeen

Comment

But one session of hijama has helped soo much and i could feel one of the big jinns leaving and it really lifted s big weight off my head but i still feel so unwell as there are so much more left but i still have a lot of fight left in me. But there's this one jinn that always says " my mum said I should take her to my house " what In the world does that mean ??? And his mum is that the magician or something ?

Comment

the links doesnt work you got any new links sister?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X