Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to know if inflicted with sihr,hasad or magic ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to know if inflicted with sihr,hasad or magic ?

Salam alaikum wr

here its me with my negativity again.Probably this is my last post so bear with me
    I think i am inflicted by sihr,hasad,sihr or magic.
    The less i sin and the more i pray,the more i attract things that make me sadder.And no matter how good or qualified i am everytime i try to do smth to change my condition it fails.Everything starts good and then fails,there will always be a problem.So maybe this isnt a test,maybe its sihr,hasad or magic.

whats the fastest and least effort way to know if i am inflicted by any of these,and how to get rid of it?
    am sure a google search will show a lot but i want the fastest and with the least effort way,cuz i cant recite Quran and wash my body 3 times a day with that water living among non muslims
    Please dont share 2h long videos without subs as i cant hear those

JazakhAllahu Khair
    also duaas are appreaciated
    whoever leaves something for the sake of Allah,Allah will replace it with something better

Originally posted by Aetos View Post
    Salam alaikum wr

here its me with my negativity again.Probably this is my last post so bear with me
    The less i sin and the more i pray,the more i attract things that make me sadder.And no matter how good or qualified i am everytime i try to do smth to change my condition it fails.Everything starts good and then fails,there will always be a problem.So maybe this isnt a test,maybe its sihr,hasad or magic.

whats the fastest and least effort way to know if i am inflicted by any of these,and how to get rid of it?
    am sure a google search will show a lot but i want the fastest and with the least effort way,cuz i cant recite Quran and wash my body 3 times a day with that water living among non muslims

JazakhAllahu Khair
    Wa'alaikumsalam wr wb
    Just my opinion, some others will share a more comprehensive and detail post, inshaAllah.

sihr is much more serious. It will affect greatly your life, very drastic changes. (its of a specific intention, the person who does it), for e.g to make someone fall in love with that person, or simply just to cause hurt to the other person. In this case you will feel like needles poking or severe body pain. (keyword severe) even to the point of seeing noticable signs like pus or blood. (but this is always not the case) and its usually weird that these physical signs show up if you never like fall or something. It just appears out of the blue.
    Its usually if you have enemies and such. No reason for you to get sihr if you don't make enemies of people.

hasad is envy, much more psychological kind. Jealous. and up people who do it will usually backbite or slander and other negative things without doing sihr.
    magic. magic? Magic tricks are just deception.

A raqi will be able to closely identify it as much as possible if its any of these 2.

These are my interpretations, but wait for the other's to intepret, they may interpret differently and give their advises/inputs
    Allah Subḥānahu wa-taʿālā has mentioned in the Quran in chapter Surah Al-Ahzab:21 There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often.

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimThinker View Post

Wa'alaikumsalam wr wb
      Just my opinion, some others will share a more comprehensive and detail post, inshaAllah.

sihr is much more serious. It will affect greatly your life, very drastic changes. (its of a specific intention, the person who does it), for e.g to make someone fall in love with that person, or simply just to cause hurt to the other person. In this case you will feel like needles poking or severe body pain. (keyword severe) even to the point of seeing noticable signs like pus or blood. (but this is always not the case) and its usually weird that these physical signs show up if you never like fall or something. It just appears out of the blue.
      Its usually if you have enemies and such. No reason for you to get sihr if you don't make enemies of people.

hasad is envy, much more psychological kind. Jealous. and up people who do it will usually backbite or slander and other negative things without doing sihr.
      magic. magic? Magic tricks are just deception.

A raqi will be able to closely identify it as much as possible if its any of these 2.

These are my interpretations, but wait for the other's to intepret, they may interpret differently and give their advises/inputs
      Ahh jazakhAllahu Khair...its not sihr then i havent felt needles poking or body pain.....magic i mean black magic
      probably its hasad,everytime someone compliments me i get sick,these people are so evil,i cant do anything theyd ruin it with their jealousy :(....subhanAllah....
      cant just everyone look after their own damn life....
      anyway JazakhAllahu Khair brother,thank for your reply
      whoever leaves something for the sake of Allah,Allah will replace it with something better

Comment

ASAK Br. There are ways to tell if you are afflicted but they do involve doing a detailed analysis. Start by listening to quran audios, and see if you react to it. If you increase your ibadah, mainly adhkar, try to stay away from sins and become closer to Allah swt it will help in the healing process. You can't rush it, because you need strength to fight it, if it is indeed sihr or possession. Read the adhkar of protection daily, it's like your armour when you step out everyday, it will protect you from any hasad or ayn. It seems like a lot in the beginning, but soon you will memorize the small duas and you can be done in a short while. Unfortunately there are no short cuts. For some, such an affliction is apparent in the most appalling of ways, but for many it is subtle, many don't even realize that they are affected and go on with their lives. the best would be to do it slowly, ie start listening to ruqya audios , www.ruqyainlondon.com has a good selection, you can start with the one related to hasad or ayn. see how you feel. Sihr won't make you feel pins and needles, it's much more than that. Bad relationships, unwarranted failures, depression, anxiety, all kinds of things. It would be a good idea to see a raqi if you have access to one. Hope this helps.

Comment

PS: I wish people would go on with their lives, they don't!! Sometimes they do it unintentionally...that happens with ayn. A parent can give ayn to their child. You can give ayn to yourself. So don't worry about who did it, and why. Just focus on healing and ask Allah swt for shifaa. He will never disappoint you.

Comment

Originally posted by neemhakeem View Post
            ASAK Br. There are ways to tell if you are afflicted but they do involve doing a detailed analysis. Start by listening to quran audios, and see if you react to it. If you increase your ibadah, mainly adhkar, try to stay away from sins and become closer to Allah swt it will help in the healing process. You can't rush it, because you need strength to fight it, if it is indeed sihr or possession. Read the adhkar of protection daily, it's like your armour when you step out everyday, it will protect you from any hasad or ayn. It seems like a lot in the beginning, but soon you will memorize the small duas and you can be done in a short while. Unfortunately there are no short cuts. For some, such an affliction is apparent in the most appalling of ways, but for many it is subtle, many don't even realize that they are affected and go on with their lives. the best would be to do it slowly, ie start listening to ruqya audios , www.ruqyainlondon.com has a good selection, you can start with the one related to hasad or ayn. see how you feel. Sihr won't make you feel pins and needles, it's much more than that. Bad relationships, unwarranted failures, depression, anxiety, all kinds of things. It would be a good idea to see a raqi if you have access to one. Hope this helps.
            exactly,whatever i try to do fails,its so crazy...what is ayn?
            i actually always liked hearing Quran,everytime i am alone i put surah Baqara to play...and i know those duaas,i do them everytime
            No access to raqqi,am alone in this too,just me..but will try that ruqya site tmwr morning and see what happens,i hope i wont fly loool
            thanks brother,JazakhAllahu Khair

Comment

Salam alaikum wr

JazakhAllahu Khair
              Wa alaykoom assalam

for me I knew it from my dreams specially if it's repeated many times and whenever I tell my dreams to interpreters they always advise me of ruqyah but I don't know what I have ayn , hasad or sihir and I don't really care because the treatment is same which is Quran and increase of Ibadah /dhikir however there are signs which will appear if you do ruqyah and these signs show you if it's ayn , hasad etc ...

I will share with you some ruqyah audio and it divided into 3 so you will listen to each of them 3 days (3 times at morning and repeated at night ) this way will be easy for you because you will know to which ruqyah you reacted most and you will know what you have correctly ..

Ruqyah of Sihir

http://www.mediafire.com/file/kdwdr6y9duaz283

Ruqyah of Hasad and Ayn

http://www.mediafire.com/file/74yo54...87;د.mp3

Ruqyah of mas (possessed )

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tekjgn...88;ق.mp3
              Ibn Al Qayyim may Allah have mercy on him said: ("
              )

Comment

exactly,whatever i try to do fails,its so crazy...what is ayn?
                i actually always liked hearing Quran,everytime i am alone i put surah Baqara to play...and i know those duaas,i do them everytime
                No access to raqqi,am alone in this too,just me..but will try that ruqya site tmwr morning and see what happens,i hope i wont fly loool
                thanks brother,JazakhAllahu Khair
                )

Comment

I even practise Islam in discreet let alone other things but still nothing happens.Every every thing i do has a bad ending.They even hased on just looks,its like you cant take cover from these people.
                  well that was just in time sister,i was planning to leave the forum tmwr.....JazakhAllahu khair you are so awesome,should i hear each of them everyday or 3 times a day one then hear the other? I will hear it in the morning cuz i cant at night
                  and yeah i am starting to see many people trying to kill every day on my dreams thats why am suspicious

Comment

I even practise Islam in discreet let alone other things but still nothing happens.Every every thing i do has a bad ending.They even hased on just looks,its like you cant take cover from these people.
                    well that was just in time sister,i was planning to leave the forum tmwr.....JazakhAllahu khair you are so awesome,should i hear each of them everyday or 3 times a day one then hear the other? I will hear it in the morning cuz i cant at night
                    and yeah i am starting to see many people trying to kill every day on my dreams thats why am suspicious
                    Why would you leave the forum brother ? If you started ruqyah then you will need help from your brothers and sisters ..

yes you hear each of audio 3 times in morning of every 3 days ( if you can't then hear it as possible as you can ) after that you go to next audio ..

iin that way you will know which Ruqyah you were reacted more and you will know what you have exactly ..

yes if you see in your dreams people chasing you or trying to harm you or want to kill you it's mostly hasad because if it's normal Ayn ( someone didn't intentionally want to harm you ) you would have seen dreams like people trying to look at you from far without harming you for example or dreaming of someone you know repeatedly ..
                    Last edited by Tayoofa; 06-02-18, 11:21 PM.
                    )

Comment

Do you dream of animals like cats , dogs , snakes etc .. insects like Cockroaches etc ?!
                      Last edited by Tayoofa; 06-02-18, 11:49 PM.
                      )

Comment

Originally posted by Tayoofa View Post

Why would you leave the forum brother ? If you started ruqyah then you will need help from your brothers and sisters ..

yes you hear each of audio 3 times in morning of every 3 days ( if you can't then hear it as possible as you can ) after that you go to next audio ..

iin that way you will know which Ruqyah you were reacted more and you will know what you have exactly ..

yes if you see in your dreams people chasing you or trying to harm you or want to kill you it's mostly hasad because if it's normal Ayn ( someone didn't intentionally want to harm you ) you would have seen dreams like people trying to look at you from far without harming you for example or dreaming of someone you know repeatedly ..
                        i posted the thread,check it out..

Not everyday but sometimes,black ones,i always fly so they cant hurt me and thats where the dream ends,but lately i am watching almost everyday manyyy people and dark figures trying to kill me,sometimes i kill them sometimes there is someone else who kills them or there may be 2-3 others who kill them,or we all fight and leave without killing anyone...i dont think they are angels cuz they are tall,they are short people..... i remember a few days ago i saw a young boy in an animal costume next to my bed,he turned to me and had 1 eye and was smiling....i said the shahada,he got angry and thats where the dream ended
                        i dont mind though,if i can do properly in real life let them bug me on my dreams its not that i care much,what they do is nothing compared to what i go through

Comment

Not everyday but sometimes,black ones,i always fly so they cant hurt me and thats where the dream ends,but lately i am watching almost everyday manyyy people and dark figures trying to kill me,sometimes i kill them sometimes there is someone else who kills them or there may be 2-3 others who kill them,or we all fight and leave without killing anyone...i dont think they are angels cuz they are tall,they are short people..... i remember a few days ago i saw a young boy in an animal costume next to my bed,he turned to me and had 1 eye and was smiling....i said the shahada,he got angry and thats where the dream ended
                          i dont mind though,if i can do properly in real life let them bug me on my dreams its not that i care much,what they do is nothing compared to what i go through

, and by al-Haafiz in al-Fath (11/168). In (2/215), al-Bayhaqi indicated that it is qawiy. It was classed as sahih by al-Albaani in Saheeh at-Targheeb (1670)

May Allah SWT help you brother and as I told you focus on Salah and dhkirir as much as you can ..
                          )

Comment

I've had very similar dreams in the beginning. The other people you are seeing are other humans who are affected by the jinn,some have sihr,some ayn,some are possess for his reason and that but you all have one thing in common,a desire to fight the jinn. sometimes you will fight the shayiteen and be victorious and sometimes not, they key part is that you fight.

learn the etiquettes of nightmares and follow them.

the kid in the animal costume was a jinn, you did the right thing,he was just there to bother you.

you will go through more of this I promise you,
                            some days will be good and say alhamdulillah
                            some days will be bad and say alhamdulillah.

Just keep fighting!

learn the basics of ruqya,for this I recommend videos by Muhammad Tim Humble and Abu Ibrahim Husnayn.

Learn what the shayiteen hate and do that,learn what the love and avoid that.

This is your Jihad,May Allah give you victory over your enemies,keep you steadfast on the deen and keep you safe,ameen.

Comment

Salaam brother, hope you haven't left yet. The most important thing to do in your case is morning and evening adhkar which will protect you (by Allah's help) from hasad, sihr, bad things generally, of course. Here is a list of morning and evening adhkars:

http://www.islamawareness.net/Dua/Fortress/027.html
                              Abu Malik at-Ash'ari reported:

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: Cleanliness is half of faith

and al-Hamdu Lillah (all praise and gratitude is for Allah alone) fills the scale, and Subhan Allah (Glory be to Allah)

and al-Hamdu Lillah fill up what is between the heavens and the earth, and prayer is a light,

and charity is proof (of one's faith)

and endurance is a brightness and the Holy Qur'an is a proof on your behalf or against you.

All men go out early in the morning and sell themselves, thereby setting themselves free or destroying themselves.

حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ مَنْصُورٍ، حَدَّثَنَا حَبَّانُ بْنُ هِلاَلٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبَانٌ، حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، أَنَّ زَيْدًا، حَدَّثَهُ أَنَّ أَبَا سَلاَّمٍ حَدَّثَهُ عَنْ أَبِي مَالِكٍ الأَشْعَرِيِّ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ الطُّهُورُ شَطْرُ الإِيمَانِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلأُ الْمِيزَانَ ‏.‏ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلآنِ - أَوْ تَمْلأُ - مَا بَيْنَ السَّمَوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَالصَّلاَةُ نُورٌ وَالصَّدَقَةُ بُرْهَانٌ وَالصَّبْرُ ضِيَاءٌ وَالْقُرْآنُ حُجَّةٌ لَكَ أَوْ عَلَيْكَ كُلُّ النَّاسِ يَغْدُو فَبَائِعٌ نَفْسَهُ فَمُعْتِقُهَا أَوْ مُوبِقُهَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Reference : Sahih Muslim 223
                              In-book reference : Book 2, Hadith 1
                              USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 2, Hadith 432
                              (deprecated numbering scheme)

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X