X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post
    Narrated Sa`d:

I heard Allah's Messenger (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) saying,

"Whoever takes seven 'Ajwa dates in the morning will not be effected by magic or poison on that day."

[Sahih al-Bukhari 5779]

The Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa allam) said: "Indeed Allah wrote in a book two thousand years before He created the heavens and the earth, and He sent down two Ayat from it to end Surat al-Baqarah with. If they are recited for three nights in a home, no Shaitan shall come near it."

[Jaami al-Tirmidhi Hadith No. 2882]

Sheikh al-albaani graded it Sahiih
    al-Suyuuti said its chain of narrators is strong
    al-Mundhiri said its chain of narrators Sahiih, Hasan, or that which is near to them
    al-Haythami said the narrators are all reliable
    al-Shawkaani said its chain is strong
    Ibn Hajar al-asqalaani graded the hadith Hasan
    Salam alaikum,

Yes correct, your first hadith regarding ajwa dates, notice that the hadith say "on that day", meaning that morning when u eat 7 dates, the sorcerer magic wont work because of the ajwa dates. Does not mean if your afflicted already it will remove it. Its basically protection rather than healing.

The second hadith.

Reciting Al-baqara in the house will forbid shaytaan to enter. Keep in mind, it has to be recited by the person himself and not using tape, and it has to be read out loud! Beside, no pictures, idols etc that forbid angels to enter.

This does not remove the internal jinn, rather it removes the external. Although if Al-baqarah is being recited as ruqyah it will have great effect on the internal jinn aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by Moddi View Post

Yes, i can confirm to you the raqi you went to had jinns helping him. A raqi who points, form bottom to top or points at someone, hes ordering the jinns and tells them who the target it.

Some have claims that they can speak to other peoples Qareen. Some does it using their own qareen and some claims without. In the end its something we should stay far away from as i have myself seen the outcome and lies coming from "muslim" jinn.

Some raqi, they have jinns but you will not understand or know about it as there are no signs except if he recites 1 aya and tells you that you have 10 problems. The verses in the quran, tells raqi what kind of problem a person have based on experience but being able to tell from 1 verse or 1-2 of Allahs name, 10 problems then its jinn or fake raqi.

I have seen 3-4 raqi who uses their finger to point, they all work with jinn.

Funniest story, a raqi with jinn trying to convince a female person that shes not possessed when the jinn is replying to the raqi out loud with male voice :D

Yes, jinn there are jinns who leaves the body before ruqyah but most part they dont, its just that they hide very good or the raqi have not been reciting in a way which affects him. Those who have black magic does not leave the body, or the ones which are bound, they are there to stay until death comes. And jinn can even leave during Ruqyah. There are ways to summon them back using the quran but its all based on experience, just google jinn catchers and you will understand bit more, although i do not believe the jinn as he can fool them, to change voices, thats easy so they can make themselves as an army even though its one. or just watch some Abu nadeer videos from Uk and you will understand what i mean.

This happened to me, when reciting i thought "oh i think they are gone" then changed verse and boom they are back. This have happened to other raqis that i saw doing ruqyah to the female person. Its very common and it fools most raqis, thats why almost all tell you they need to do ruqyah for 1-3 months even after the jinn is gone in order to remove any other harm such as evil eye, hasad, magic etc.

The body can be compared to a door. If its open, everone can go in and out. If its close, none enters. Some cases, they have like a "blockage" which does not let the door to close fully, therefor they can leave before and get back later. Or they send out the easy jinn and leaves the strong in order to survive. Sometimes its even worse if the strong ones are stubborn, they let the weak jinn die then keep them selves until last, as in this case i was talking about. And such "blockage" could be the evil eye, hasad which is an opener for the jinn to enter, there are plenty other reasons aswell.

As for jinn, there are so many different kind those who walks, flies or swims. Then there are plenty other but the problem is we do not see them so we do not know for sure, we only hear it from either jinn or based on experience.
      yes exactly pointing from top to bottom and he was reciting due I guess if I remember it was بسم الذي لا يضر مع اسمه شيء في الأرض و لا في السماء وهو السميع العليم then he asked me this question ...
      I think they need Ruqyah more than anyone else because they are possessed by Jinn ! What's the difference between them and Magicians both of them are working and serving the jinn subhanallah ..

Jazaka allahu khayran for your reply ..
      Ibn Al Qayyim may Allah have mercy on him said: ("
      The heart on its journey towards Allah the Exalted is like that of a bird. Love is its head, and fear and hope are its two wings. When the head is healthy, then the two wings will fly well. When the head is cut off, the bird will die. When either of two wings is damaged, the bird becomes vulnerable to every hunter and predator..”
      )

Comment

Originally posted by Moddi View Post

Salam alaikum,

Yes correct, your first hadith regarding ajwa dates, notice that the hadith say "on that day", meaning that morning when u eat 7 dates, the sorcerer magic wont work because of the ajwa dates. Does not mean if your afflicted already it will remove it. Its basically protection rather than healing.

The second hadith.

Reciting Al-baqara in the house will forbid shaytaan to enter. Keep in mind, it has to be recited by the person himself and not using tape, and it has to be read out loud! Beside, no pictures, idols etc that forbid angels to enter.

This does not remove the internal jinn, rather it removes the external. Although if Al-baqarah is being recited as ruqyah it will have great effect on the internal jinn aswell.
        Wa alaykum usalam,

IslamQA disagrees with that. They say:

ولا يشترط قراءتها بصوت مرتفع ، بل يكفي أن تُقرأ وتتلى في البيت ، ولو مع خفض الصوت

It is not a condition that the recitation of Suurah al-Baqarah be with with a loud voice. Rather, it suffices that it be recited in the house even if in a low voice.
        Watch those eyes

Comment

Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post

Wa alaykum usalam,

IslamQA disagrees with that. They say:

ولا يشترط قراءتها بصوت مرتفع ، بل يكفي أن تُقرأ وتتلى في البيت ، ولو مع خفض الصوت

It is not a condition that the recitation of Suurah al-Baqarah be with with a loud voice. Rather, it suffices that it be recited in the house even if in a low voice.
          Low voice, loud voice, im not saying you should scream it out. What i mean is its supposed to be recited with voice and not read it silently in your head.

But just to mess things up, you do know jinn does get affected even if you recite it in your own head? Say a possessed person is with you in the room, you recite inside yourself, the jinn knows about it :P

Comment

Working...
          X