strong weswesa for years

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

strong weswesa for years

Something went wrong, sight. I am a borning muslima but i not growing up with my deen. I didnt even know what shirk was..until i was 20 years old..on a evening i was doing my homework and i heard a whisper loud in my left ear..thats how my journey to islam begins..now ten years later i have still this waswasa about Allah swt and islam..today i make intention that i will working on my imane inshallah. A few minutes later i get this thougths and feelings that i am not a muslim astaflgfirullah...it makes me really sad and shakes my heart and legs..it sometimes lead even to panic attacks..this weswesa make me sick..is Allah swt punishing me? I know in my heart i am muslim..but than i get weswesa about Allah is going lead you astray of my bad thougts weswesa...it allways gets about unbelief thats the most important to my, my deen...

Seek knowledge because it removes doubt
    And recite surah naas a lot especially when you get these thoughts.
    Try not to pay attention to the thoughts, they are from shaytan, the more you pay attention the worse it gets.
    شَكَوْتُ إلَى وَكِيعٍ سُوءَ حِفْظِي
    فَأرْشَدَنِي إلَى تَرْكِ المعَاصي
    وَأخْبَرَنِي بأَنَّ العِلْمَ نُورٌ
    ونورُ الله لا يهدى لعاصي

Comment

Are you doing all your prayers sister?

Comment

Originally posted by selmamuslima View Post
        Something went wrong, sight. I am a borning muslima but i not growing up with my deen. I didnt even know what shirk was..until i was 20 years old..on a evening i was doing my homework and i heard a whisper loud in my left ear..thats how my journey to islam begins..now ten years later i have still this waswasa about Allah swt and islam..today i make intention that i will working on my imane inshallah. A few minutes later i get this thougths and feelings that i am not a muslim astaflgfirullah...it makes me really sad and shakes my heart and legs..it sometimes lead even to panic attacks..this weswesa make me sick..is Allah swt punishing me? I know in my heart i am muslim..but than i get weswesa about Allah is going lead you astray of my bad thougts weswesa...it allways gets about unbelief thats the most important to my, my deen...
        This is from Shaytaan sister and Sahabah may Allah be pleased with them had this waswasah ..

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) said: Some of the Companions of the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) came to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) and said to him, We find in ourselves thoughts that are too terrible to speak of.He said, Are you really suffering from that?They said, Yes. He said, That is a clear sign of faith.(Sahih Muslim).

It was narrated in al-Saheehayn, also from Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, The Shaytan comes to one of you and says, Who created such and such? Who created such and such? Until he says, Who created your Lord?! If that happens to any of you, let him seek refuge with Allah and put a stop to these thoughts.”

It was narrated from Ibn ‘Abbas (may Allah be pleased with them both) that a man came to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) and said, I think thoughts to myself, which I would rather be burnt to a cinder than speak of them.” The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, “Praise be to Allah, Who has reduced all his [the Shaytan’s] plots to mere whispers.” (Sunan Abu Dawood).

I think you will also need Ruqyah so read Quran , Surat Al Baqarah , adhkaar of morning ,evening and night and keep on your five prayers ..
        Ibn Al Qayyim may Allah have mercy on him said: ("
        The heart on its journey towards Allah the Exalted is like that of a bird. Love is its head, and fear and hope are its two wings. When the head is healthy, then the two wings will fly well. When the head is cut off, the bird will die. When either of two wings is damaged, the bird becomes vulnerable to every hunter and predator..”
        )

Comment

Yes i pray and do dhikr and i hate this whispers and i love Allah swt and islam verry verry much. I cant life without islam. But the strongest weswes is that i am not a muslim and i hate this thougts verry much. I do have sabr inshallah and not only hates this thougts but sometimes i cry and feel empty inside and will do more dhikr because i loved Allah swt and islam. I know islam is the treu and have no whispers about fait but have insults about Allah swt and islam. Then satan says you are now a kaffir you have done a insult. I hate this thougts but one advantage i have no desires than become a better muslim who Allah swt loves. Please help me

Comment

Originally posted by selmamuslima View Post

Do not worry and straighten up now! You have someone who loves you and wants whats best for you. This waswas ur having will Inshallah be the reason why your imaan increases, that is if you do not surrender like most people i know do.

Its time to start your ruyqah session to get rid of this, the more you start digging into Islam, ruqyah etc the easier this will get. Keep in mind Waswas does not only act towards Allah, prayers etc. It could be easy stuff such as, "that girl is ugly. Lets use some tight jeans, maybe i find my husband tonight etc" Those kind of whispers also decreases your imaan and makes your waswas increase and its effect.

When a person hears a waswas in a voice which is clear and not his own it means the jinn have gotten to a stage where he does not care because he have a big hold on you or it could be that he is dumb (alot of jinns are).

Comment

Originally posted by Moddi View Post

Do not worry and straighten up now! You have someone who loves you and wants whats best for you. This waswas ur having will Inshallah be the reason why your imaan increases, that is if you do not surrender like most people i know do.

Its time to start your ruyqah session to get rid of this, the more you start digging into Islam, ruqyah etc the easier this will get. Keep in mind Waswas does not only act towards Allah, prayers etc. It could be easy stuff such as, "that girl is ugly. Lets use some tight jeans, maybe i find my husband tonight etc" Those kind of whispers also decreases your imaan and makes your waswas increase and its effect.

When a person hears a waswas in a voice which is clear and not his own it means the jinn have gotten to a stage where he does not care because he have a big hold on you or it could be that he is dumb (alot of jinns are).
              what do you mean in your last paraghraph and could you elaborate on it

From what ive read or heard people who seek more into the deen alot of the time have these issues
              Such as the hadith where peophet says to sahaba this is a sign of imaan when they were having waswas

(Im not talking generally but in specific to people who are trying to become more religious, obviously there are people with very low imaan and they are vulnerable to these issues as well)

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

what do you mean in your last paraghraph and could you elaborate on it

From what ive read or heard people who seek more into the deen alot of the time have these issues
                Such as the hadith where peophet says to sahaba this is a sign of imaan when they were having waswas

(Im not talking generally but in specific to people who are trying to become more religious, obviously there are people with very low imaan and they are vulnerable to these issues as well)
                Yes ahki i can explain further.

What im saying is based on my own experience in this field. I might be wrong but what im telling you is based on real life issues.

When you have someone with very low imaan as you said, their waswas is not visible as it might be for someone with greater Imaan.

When u have waswas, most them are what the person believe is his own thoughts as you basically hear it in your own voice. Its actually an idea planted into the mind by the jinn which you pick up as ur own.

A jinn who whispers to will first make it seems like its ur own thoughts, ur own bad ideas etc. But when the person starts to practice Islam more, those whispers will increase, especially at the beginning until when the jinn actually makes an error (which they do and they can easily make you forget about it if ur not "awake")

If the jinn have been caught and the person knows about it. The jinn will try to hold on to the waswas in the persons own voice as much as he can especially the waswas that includes "im not possessed, its probably something else or i overreacted"

Since his plan is to fool the person into stopping doing ruqyah, stop believing that they are possessed so the person stops treating himself.

But if the person is awake and he knows for sure that those whispers aint his then the jinn will eventually speak in his own voice inside the persons head. He will hear his own thoughts and someone else thoughts clearly!

And when the jinn knows he is 100% caught and he cant change the persons believing, he will give up and speak with his own voice. That is only if jinn gives up or if he believes he is so strong (which they all do and say) that you will not be able to kill him or deal with him until you prove him wrong (which they are)

Even though you reach a stage where you hear a voice in ur head which is not yours, the jinn can go quiet for a very long time or even talk every now and then but he still give waswas in the persons own voice. Meaning he will let you think its ur own thoughts whilst he speaks later on in his own voice. All to make things harder and his reasons there complete.

A jinn can have big hold on a person, that is usually not always something they tend do directly, rather its something that takes years for them. The longer you suffer from them the harder it is to get out of it.

Im gonna give you a real experience about waswas.

I was doing ruqyah and during ruqyah the person recieved waswas from the jinn but in her own voice. The jinn told her to get up, grab the knife and stick me with it, to kill me.

Another i was performing ruqyah on recieved waswas to get up, open the entrance door and just run far away.

Another one where as soon as her husband spoke, waswas to get up and hit the person in his private area.

All those 3 examples are 3 different people, this is just one of the thoughts i choose to tell, there are plenty and they all heard that thought in their own voice. They also have other waswas in the jinns voice and 2 out of those 3 i have had a talk with in their own voices.

Last example which is actually regarding myself, was during a time i was increasing my practising, going from a bad boy into a good boy, it was not at the beginning, rather in the middle.

I went to bed to sleep and as all of us, we start thinking about stuff. For me, i was thinking about work, then another thought came up which went into a dirty thought, then another thought came and it was verses from quran.

At the same time, i heard 1 talking bad stuff and 1 reciting quran and then if it was not enough, my own thoughts thinking what is going on here and all that during the same time.

I had this occasion explained like 2-3 years after it happened and found out what it was and who it was.

Waswas is a great way for the jinn to weaken the body so they can reside in it and to make the person get far from Allah. The further you go from Allah the further Allah goes from you and the higher chance you can be attacked and controlled by jinn.

Until today, i seek refuge from Allah against waswas as much as i can.

Comment

Thanks for posting..
                  I heard a voice in my head and body so that mean i am possesed? The voice is always about insulting Allah swt and islam. Sometimes it feels i have to fight aiganst this and feels i have asthma. I allways thougt it is waswas. I have this problem more than ten years now. It begins when i knows nothing about islam. These problem leads me to islam actually. I began to pray and then i had ocd in my prayers. Now i have more knowledge and ignore weswes in wudhu and prayer but i have now insults. And the biggest problem that leads to panic attacks is that sometimes i think i am not a muslim astagfirullah. That really is shaken me and then i feel depressed and empty and have one desire and that is becoma a good moslim woman inshallah.

Comment

Originally posted by Moddi View Post

Yes ahki i can explain further.

What im saying is based on my own experience in this field. I might be wrong but what im telling you is based on real life issues.

When you have someone with very low imaan as you said, their waswas is not visible as it might be for someone with greater Imaan.

When u have waswas, most them are what the person believe is his own thoughts as you basically hear it in your own voice. Its actually an idea planted into the mind by the jinn which you pick up as ur own.

A jinn who whispers to will first make it seems like its ur own thoughts, ur own bad ideas etc. But when the person starts to practice Islam more, those whispers will increase, especially at the beginning until when the jinn actually makes an error (which they do and they can easily make you forget about it if ur not "awake")

If the jinn have been caught and the person knows about it. The jinn will try to hold on to the waswas in the persons own voice as much as he can especially the waswas that includes "im not possessed, its probably something else or i overreacted"

Since his plan is to fool the person into stopping doing ruqyah, stop believing that they are possessed so the person stops treating himself.

But if the person is awake and he knows for sure that those whispers aint his then the jinn will eventually speak in his own voice inside the persons head. He will hear his own thoughts and someone else thoughts clearly!

And when the jinn knows he is 100% caught and he cant change the persons believing, he will give up and speak with his own voice. That is only if jinn gives up or if he believes he is so strong (which they all do and say) that you will not be able to kill him or deal with him until you prove him wrong (which they are)

Even though you reach a stage where you hear a voice in ur head which is not yours, the jinn can go quiet for a very long time or even talk every now and then but he still give waswas in the persons own voice. Meaning he will let you think its ur own thoughts whilst he speaks later on in his own voice. All to make things harder and his reasons there complete.

A jinn can have big hold on a person, that is usually not always something they tend do directly, rather its something that takes years for them. The longer you suffer from them the harder it is to get out of it.

Im gonna give you a real experience about waswas.

I was doing ruqyah and during ruqyah the person recieved waswas from the jinn but in her own voice. The jinn told her to get up, grab the knife and stick me with it, to kill me.

Another i was performing ruqyah on recieved waswas to get up, open the entrance door and just run far away.

Another one where as soon as her husband spoke, waswas to get up and hit the person in his private area.

All those 3 examples are 3 different people, this is just one of the thoughts i choose to tell, there are plenty and they all heard that thought in their own voice. They also have other waswas in the jinns voice and 2 out of those 3 i have had a talk with in their own voices.

Last example which is actually regarding myself, was during a time i was increasing my practising, going from a bad boy into a good boy, it was not at the beginning, rather in the middle.

I went to bed to sleep and as all of us, we start thinking about stuff. For me, i was thinking about work, then another thought came up which went into a dirty thought, then another thought came and it was verses from quran.

At the same time, i heard 1 talking bad stuff and 1 reciting quran and then if it was not enough, my own thoughts thinking what is going on here and all that during the same time.

I had this occasion explained like 2-3 years after it happened and found out what it was and who it was.

Waswas is a great way for the jinn to weaken the body so they can reside in it and to make the person get far from Allah. The further you go from Allah the further Allah goes from you and the higher chance you can be attacked and controlled by jinn.

Until today, i seek refuge from Allah against waswas as much as i can.
                    Can you not get waswas without being posessed ?
                    or if your having waswas does that mean your possessed ?

also if a jinn is saying somethng bad whilst quran is coming into your head what does this mean and is this a jinn putting quran into your head if so why do they do that isnt it bad for their and good for the human that they are hearing quran
                    ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

Can you not get waswas without being posessed ?
                      or if your having waswas does that mean your possessed ?

also if a jinn is saying somethng bad whilst quran is coming into your head what does this mean and is this a jinn putting quran into your head if so why do they do that isnt it bad for their and good for the human that they are hearing quran
                      ​​​​​​

You can hear waswas without being possessed.

In my case,

I have alot of enemy jinns and the one saying bad stuff was the bad jinn who was assigned to me because i was fighting them, its not just one jinn though.

The one who were reciting quran, i found out couple of years after that i had muslim jinns who were helping me. I found this by other raqis who work with jinns ( was not me who asked about it)

According to that guy, they had been with me, keeping the bad jinn as far away from me as possible, found out they had left me for a while and came back but this is nothing i can say for sure as i have no contact with them. I had no clue, and still until today im not sure if it is to be trusted. But some stuff happened and i cant say for sure if its them or not, either way its Allah that grants protection and i rely on Allah, if there were any muslim jinn helping me, may Allah reward them, if not then Hamdullah im pleased that i have so many enemies and that Allah forbids them to hurt me.

Muslim jinns fights with quran as we human, therfor they can recite quran and not get burned. But if they are doing something unlawfully, possessing a body and u recite quran, they do get burned because they are doing something haram.

Comment

Working...
                      X