Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I book flights for DIY umrah

Assalam o alikum,

I want to do DIY Umrah in April 2018 and want to book flights. I have spoken with few agents but they are busy in booking for December 2017.
    They usually recommend to contact in Feb/March but then flights will become expensive.
    Can someone recommend an agent who could do visa processing and help/support for booking flights/hotels.
    Or
    Is there any good website where can I find step by step instructions for DIY umrah?
    Thanks

Can I book flights for DIY umrah

You know you can book it your self online, right?
    “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

Comment

Re: Can I book flights for DIY umrah

Originally posted by nmm View Post
      Assalam o alikum,

I want to do DIY Umrah in April 2018 and want to book flights. I have spoken with few agents but they are busy in booking for December 2017.
      They usually recommend to contact in Feb/March but then flights will become expensive.
      Can someone recommend an agent who could do visa processing and help/support for booking flights/hotels.
      Or
      Is there any good website where can I find step by step instructions for DIY umrah?
      Thanks
      You can do, if you live near Birmingham I have flights booked for March 29-12th April Lufthansa airlines,or you can book online.
      http://www.sabeeltravels.co.uk/

Comment

Thanks Abu Eesa and obaid,
        I am just concerned that if I book flights myself and later on if there is any issue in getting visa?
        Is there any chances that visa may be refused?

Comment

Thanks Abu Eesa and obaid,
          I am just concerned that if I book flights myself and later on if there is any issue in getting visa?
          Is there any chances that visa may be refused?
          Should be no issue, but if you book with agent who like me have block booking always can replace person if tickets are not issued.
          http://www.sabeeltravels.co.uk/

Comment

Assalam o alikum,

Or
            Thanks
            Aoa

i can look into flights for you. you can ring me on 02071830068
            [MENTION]Abu Hurairah (RA) said: Allah’s Messenger (PBUH) said, “The guests of Allah are three: The Ghazi (i.e. the warrior who fights in Jihad), the Hajj (i.e. the pilgrim who performs Hajj) and the Mu’tamir (i.e. the pilgrim performing Umrah).” – Hadith No. 2626, Book of The Rites of Hajj, Sunan An-Nasa’i, Vol. 3.[/MENTION]

Comment

Join Funadiq.com, The first ever Online Marketing Platform with an On the ground team in Makkah and Madinah. We have the largest Database of Hotels, Transportation, Catering, Telecom Sim card and related Hajj and Umrah suppliers in Makkah and Madinah. No need to travel yourself or rely on a few agents, with our Historic reviews on properties and landlords you are sure to make the best decision, Save time, Save Money & Save Efforts, Reserve now at Funadiq.com

Comment

Working...
              X