Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hajj 2018/1439

Hajj 2018

Salaams, have any authorised agents in the UK started advertising Hajj 2018? I can only see Khadim-ul-Hujjaj so far (http://www.yusufhakimhajj.com/hajj-packages.aspx) but they have only shifting packages. I intend to perform Hajj in 2018 inshaAllah (preferably Non-Shifting).

Who else is intending Hajj in 2018 and which agents are you looking at? Does anyone have any other information for Hajj 2018? Jazakallah Khair.

Re: Hajj 2018/1439

Salaam

I believe Bhai Ismaeel Simjee is the man for the right answer as most agents aren't ready with there package just as yet.

In my area the only agent who has updated there website for Hajj 2018 is Al-Omary Travels Bradford.

Any reviews on this agent? Has anyone gone on Hajjj with them?

By the way i believe its a shifting package but 5 star.

Comment

M Zahid Travels in Blackburn have also updated prices for 2018.

Comment

One of my friends has just returned with Al-Omary and he was very happy with their services.

Comment

I've heard Al-Omary provide a good service as a couple of our family friends went for Hajj with them a few years ago and they said they got very good service including good accomodation.

Comment

Originally posted by kbutt001 View Post
            I've heard Al-Omary provide a good service as a couple of our family friends went for Hajj with them a few years ago and they said they got very good service including good accomodation.
            True my friend told me they were at Swissotel for Makkah and I think he said it was Nozol in Madinah (next to Hilton ?)

Comment

Hope Allah makes us amongst the ones chosen to go for hajj in 2018. Ameen.

Comment

Join Funadiq.com, The first ever Online Marketing Platform with an On the ground team in Makkah and Madinah. We have the largest Database of Hotels, Transportation, Catering, Telecom Sim card and related Hajj and Umrah suppliers in Makkah and Madinah. No need to travel yourself or rely on a few agents, with our Historic reviews on properties and landlords you are sure to make the best decision, Save time, Save Money & Save Efforts, Reserve now at Funadiq.com

Comment

Working...
                X