Taxi From Makkah to Madinah 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taxi From Makkah to Madinah 2017

Salaams, Could someone please provide me with good reliable contact numbers for taxis from Makkah to Madinah. Prefer urdu/english speaking taxi drivers.
    -How much they roughly cost for 4 people?
    -How much GMC cost for ?

Jzk Khair

Re: Taxi From Makkah to Madinah 2017

Try Umrah Taxi on whats app 00966542204135

Ps not used them myself but sure I got the number off this forum or you could always ask an agent on here to arrange that journey for you

Comment

Originally posted by BintZen View Post
      Salaams, Could someone please provide me with good reliable contact numbers for taxis from Makkah to Madinah. Prefer urdu/english speaking taxi drivers.
      -How much they roughly cost for 4 people?
      -How much GMC cost for ?

Jzk Khair
      Insh'Allah e-mail me can get you quote [email protected]
      http://www.sabeeltravels.co.uk/

Comment

The person I've used for the past few trips is Hafiz Munir. He drives an official Taxi, meaning he's not a private unofficial taxi person (I've used them in the past before). His rates are very reasonable.

He is Urdu speaking, he does not hesitate to stop nor does he rush when you take a while at the stop. This is key as I travel with parents, both 70+ and they take time for everything. Some of the drivers (private or official taxi) get agitated, but he was always understanding.

He drives a big Ford sedan and can arrange for a GMC through the company he works for if need be. The sedan seats 5 comfortably (driver+4) and has a big trunk.

His number is +966 54 282 2548

Comment

Join Funadiq.com, The first ever Online Marketing Platform with an On the ground team in Makkah and Madinah. We have the largest Database of Hotels, Transportation, Catering, Telecom Sim card and related Hajj and Umrah suppliers in Makkah and Madinah. No need to travel yourself or rely on a few agents, with our Historic reviews on properties and landlords you are sure to make the best decision, Save time, Save Money & Save Efforts, Reserve now at Funadiq.com

Comment

Working...
          X