Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Umrah November 2017

Assalamualaikum,

I'm in sha Allah intending to book a DIY Umrah for 11-25th November for 3 adults. Works out a good £1k cheaper than price quotes I have received. Has come out as £3300 for hotels and plane tickets for 5* hotels outside the harm, Alhamdulillah (needed for the parents :-) )

Wanted to ask a few questions....

1) Who can I sort the visas out with? And when? I'm based in the north, close to Leeds.

2) As I will need to sort out my own transport from Jeddah to Makkah, and then Makkah to Media. Can someone give me an idea of taxi prices for Jeddah-Makkah, and taxi/bus prices for Makkah to Medina.

3) I was going to go Saudi Airlines in sha Allah. How do I bring Zam Zam water back? I read that Check in luggage is 23kg only.

Would appreciate any help possible.

Jazakumullah khayr

Re: Umrah November 2017

Originally posted by Khy85 View Post
    Assalamualaikum,

I'm in sha Allah intending to book a DIY Umrah for 11-25th November for 3 adults. Works out a good £1k cheaper than price quotes I have received. Has come out as £3300 for hotels and plane tickets for 5* hotels outside the harm, Alhamdulillah (needed for the parents :-) )

Wanted to ask a few questions....

1) Who can I sort the visas out with? And when? I'm based in the north, close to Leeds.

2) As I will need to sort out my own transport from Jeddah to Makkah, and then Makkah to Media. Can someone give me an idea of taxi prices for Jeddah-Makkah, and taxi/bus prices for Makkah to Medina.

3) I was going to go Saudi Airlines in sha Allah. How do I bring Zam Zam water back? I read that Check in luggage is 23kg only.

Would appreciate any help possible.

Jazakumullah khayr
    Assalamu alaikum brother, you buy ZamZam at the airport, there's a kiosk outside Jeddah Airport. For every passport you get a 5 litre bottle which is prepackaged and boxed. For taxis someone suggested that Uber or their is another Uber like App called Careem which are both good options. With Careem you can pre book. For Visas I know a few places in London one is called Prince Visas. They have a website you can check. I'm not sure of any agents up north. Insha-Allah I'm doing a DIY umrah in January 2018 and like you said I was saving well over £1500 on what the travel agents were quoting me for 2 weeks for 2 adults & 1 child. May you have a blessed and rewarding Umrah Insha-Allah.

Comment

Salaam,

I am going Early December and booked my flights and hotels myself. I am traveling on Saudi Airlines from Manchester and need to sort visas out.

I live in Leeds so lets keep in loop and will let you know if I could find any visa agent up north.

Thanks

Comment

I have done many DIY. Our last visa was obtained from Brother Ismail Simjee.

Your location should not be an issue. I am from Bolton. Ismail Mota is in Ilford.

We got our visa with a week

Contact him on here

Comment

Originally posted by you5uf View Post
          I have done many DIY. Our last visa was obtained from Brother Ismail Simjee.

Your location should not be an issue. I am from Bolton. Ismail Mota is in Ilford.

We got our visa with a week

Contact him on here
          Assalamu alaikum, does Ismail Brother still do just Umrah Visas? If yes does anyone have his contact details

Comment

Originally posted by kabir75 View Post
            Assalamu alaikum, does Ismail Brother still do just Umrah Visas? If yes does anyone have his contact details
            Yes contact him on

+447958425763

I believe his visa charge is the cheapest from majority of the agents.

Comment

Originally posted by taqwa435 View Post
              Yes contact him on

+447958425763

I believe his visa charge is the cheapest from majority of the agents.
              Jazakillahu Khair.

Comment

Originally posted by Um103 View Post
                Salaam,

I am going Early December and booked my flights and hotels myself. I am traveling on Saudi Airlines from Manchester and need to sort visas out.

I live in Leeds so lets keep in loop and will let you know if I could find any visa agent up north.

Thanks
                Sounds good to me in sha Allah.

I'm about to book Saudi Airlines as well in sha Allah.... ~£500 per ticket.

It's £100 cheaper with other airlines, but would prefer to make it as easy as possible for the parents, so direct to Jeddah is good for me.

Where did you book hotels from? And how much? If you go on Hotels.com, they have good deals on, and if you book 10 nights through them, they give 1 night free which you can use on a future holiday. Did my Makkah hotels from Hotels.com. Did Medina hotel from Booking.com. Room of 3 for 14 nights came out at £1800 Alhamdulillah.

I've rang Prince Visas. They are saying they won't have anything through from Saudi until 1st October so they can't tell me anything until then.

Comment

It's £100 cheaper with other airlines, but would prefer to make it as easy as possible for the parents, so direct to Jeddah is good for me.

Where did you book hotels from? And how much? If you go on Hotels.com, they have good deals on, and if you book 10 nights through them, they give 1 night free which you can use on a future holiday. Did my Makkah hotels from Hotels.com. Did Medina hotel from Booking.com. Room of 3 for 14 nights came out at £1800 Alhamdulillah.

I've rang Prince Visas. They are saying they won't have anything through from Saudi until 1st October so they can't tell me anything until then.

Saudi via skyscanner.net flights for Nov are £470

Comment

Which hotel you paid for a triple room for £1800?
                    http://www.sabeeltravels.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Eesa View Post
                      Which hotel you paid for a triple room for £1800?
                      Paid £1,250 for Swissotel in Makkah for a room of 3 for 10 nights......then £550 for Millenium Taiba in Madinah for a room of 3 for 4 nights.

Alhamdulillah.

Comment

Originally posted by taqwa435 View Post
                        Saudi via skyscanner.net flights for Nov are £470
                        Yep that's what I found .... But I know that when you go through, sometimes a random fee can be added on, hence why I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up at ~£500

Comment

Paid £1,250 for Swissotel in Makkah for a room of 3 for 10 nights......then £550 for Millenium Taiba in Madinah for a room of 3 for 4 nights.

Alhamdulillah.
                          For which month November?
                          http://www.sabeeltravels.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Eesa View Post
                            For which month November?
                            Yep. November 11-25 in sha Allah.

Comment

Yep that's what I found .... But I know that when you go through, sometimes a random fee can be added on, hence why I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up at ~£500

Have you booked your flights?

If not then wait until saturday its saudi international day

Last year the offered 50% discount on international flights from october until 15th Dec

You could wait and see if the same is offered this year iaa

Comment

Working...
                              X