Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Umrah November 2017

Originally posted by Khy85 View Post
    What dates are you travelling? £200 for 5 nights is a bargain!
    Sorry I mean £200 up as compare to Marwa Rayhaan rate (means approx £700 for 5 nights)

Comment

Originally posted by taqwa435 View Post
      £500

Also dont book your flights wait for 24th sept saudi interntional day...they may offer discounts like last year
      I wasnt able to check Sunday, were they indeed lower?

Comment

Originally posted by lazy View Post
        No not really only was last year.
        http://www.sabeeltravels.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by lazy View Post
          This years offer was for domestic flights :(

Comment

So Alhumdulillah my parents and I are going for Umrah in Nov end Inshallah.

Regarding the Millennium Hotel (former Hilton) in Makkah, I wanted to share that if you book on your own, two tips:

- Check the Millenium hotel website itself as well as the standard booking.com site. I found booking offered a "Family Room" with breakfast refundable ($199), but the hotel site of Millennium itself showed more options ie Family Room with breakfast non-refundable option ($165). Booking generally shows this option for hotels as well, but evidently not in all cases. The non-refundable option was about $35 cheaper.

- Secondly, the Millennium site has an option for enrolling in Memberhip Rewards points. When you book from the Millennium site after logging in, some of the rates show an extra 5-10% off due to various "member" rate options. My $165 non-member price became $149 member price (non-refundable).

So - check the hotel site for best fare option and for membership rewards' lower rates for free folks.

Comment

Salaam ,
              Have you got your visa's sorted ?

Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by Um103 View Post
                Salaam ,
                Have you got your visa's sorted ?

Regards,
                Me?
                Not yet.
                But will be sending to my usual travel agent for it - already spoke with him about it.
                I travel late Nov. He said he'd hold off on submitting for visa until late as possible is the off chance the SR2000 get's waived / changed the way it did last year. He said likely not happening, but no harm in waiting; i agreed.

Comment

Assalam, I am travelling in same dates with my family on DIY basis.
                  They will fly in from Pakistan and I will join them from UAE. Our port of entry is Medina.
                  Have you sorted out the road travelling between Mecca / Medina
                  Moin

Comment

Originally posted by you5uf View Post
                    I have done many DIY. Our last visa was obtained from Brother Ismail Simjee.
                    Your location should not be an issue. I am from Bolton. Ismail Mota is in Ilford.
                    We got our visa with a week
                    Contact him on here

Assalam, I am travelling in same dates with my family on DIY basis.
                    They will fly in from Pakistan and I will join them from UAE. Our port of entry is Medina.
                    Have you sorted out the road travelling between Mecca / Medina
                    Moin

Comment

Join Funadiq.com, The first ever Online Marketing Platform with an On the ground team in Makkah and Madinah. We have the largest Database of Hotels, Transportation, Catering, Telecom Sim card and related Hajj and Umrah suppliers in Makkah and Madinah. No need to travel yourself or rely on a few agents, with our Historic reviews on properties and landlords you are sure to make the best decision, Save time, Save Money & Save Efforts, Reserve now at Funadiq.com

Comment

Working...
                      X