Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Umrah visa start

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Re: Umrah visa start

    Originally posted by Abu Eesa View Post
    Most likely yes you have to pay.
    You can check online by entering your passport number details https://eservices.haj.gov.sa/eservic...tml?dswid=5933
    I just entered my mothers passport details and who went in May 2017 , and it's showing 'Not required to make payment for Umrah Visa'
    🤔
    Not sure if the system has been updated .

    Comment


      #32
      Re: Umrah visa start

      Originally posted by SAK1983 View Post
      I just entered my mothers passport details and who went in May 2017 , and it's showing 'Not required to make payment for Umrah Visa'
      🤔
      Not sure if the system has been updated .
      Yeah it is not reliable check with Visa agent.
      http://www.sabeeltravels.co.uk/

      Comment


        #33
        Re: Umrah visa start

        Biting my tongue but gosh darnit i cannot control the disappointment stemmed name calling going on in my head on those powers that be. That non-verbal mental tirade has continued for over 30s, and counting.

        May Allah ....
        Hmm, cant event bring myself to say "do with them as they deserve".

        Kheir
        They know the 'frequnters' will still come.
        Alas, I hope to, In Sha Allah

        Comment


          #34
          Re: Umrah visa start

          I'm thinking of going pakistan before umrah but then I fly for Umrah Insha Allah on 1st April...what is the latest date I need to be back in UK so I can submit my passports for Umrah Visa ?

          Comment


            #35
            Re: Umrah visa start

            Originally posted by Deenie Man View Post
            I'm thinking of going pakistan before umrah but then I fly for Umrah Insha Allah on 1st April...what is the latest date I need to be back in UK so I can submit my passports for Umrah Visa ?
            I'm in the US but it depends on some additional factors that you can share and I'm sure someone can answer better.
            Do you live in the city of the consulate/embassy where visas are issued?
            Does your travel agent's office reside in the same city as embassy/consulate?

            Reason being, I live in a diff city than embassy, and have to factor in shipping/mailing either overnight or 2-3 day and there is added element of weather delays and such. My travel agent and embassy are in the same city so when he gets it, he can take it the next day.
            Now double that time for transit of passports for return from embassy and agent to me.
            Of course if travel agent is in diff city than embassy, factor in transit time for that.

            Ideally, travel agents request 2 weeks (10 days). If stars and location align, I've had it turned around in shorter time.

            Share some more details and the UK folks can comment.

            Comment


              #36
              Re: Umrah visa start

              Originally posted by lazy View Post
              I'm in the US but it depends on some additional factors that you can share and I'm sure someone can answer better.
              Do you live in the city of the consulate/embassy where visas are issued?
              Does your travel agent's office reside in the same city as embassy/consulate?

              Reason being, I live in a diff city than embassy, and have to factor in shipping/mailing either overnight or 2-3 day and there is added element of weather delays and such. My travel agent and embassy are in the same city so when he gets it, he can take it the next day.
              Now double that time for transit of passports for return from embassy and agent to me.
              Of course if travel agent is in diff city than embassy, factor in transit time for that.

              Ideally, travel agents request 2 weeks (10 days). If stars and location align, I've had it turned around in shorter time.

              Share some more details and the UK folks can comment.
              Plenty of umrah agents here in Manchester, the embassy itself is in London...still undecided who i will choose for visa but it will have to be an agent who knows the umrah agent on the end at Jeddah will have a rep there at the airport rather than 'off duty'

              Comment


                #37
                Join Funadiq.com, The first ever Online Marketing Platform with an On the ground team in Makkah and Madinah. We have the largest Database of Hotels, Transportation, Catering, Telecom Sim card and related Hajj and Umrah suppliers in Makkah and Madinah. No need to travel yourself or rely on a few agents, with our Historic reviews on properties and landlords you are sure to make the best decision, Save time, Save Money & Save Efforts, Reserve now at Funadiq.com

                Comment

                Working...
                X