• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rawdah new proposed plan for sisters

Originally posted by lazy View Post
    :)

For my part,
    I'm going to keep the thread on-topic of going for Umrah and Hajj as this forum intends.

I'm sure there are other forums, perhaps on this site or on other sites, where scholars can address this question, and provide background on differing opinions and such.

taqwa bhai - thanks for sharing this logistical info.
    Allah give you ajar
    :

nonono: Taqwa is NOT a bhai. Taqwa is a sister.

Comment

my apologies taqwa435 behenji

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
        But woman arent allowed to visit graves?
        I'm not sure what you are getting at, but there is no issue in going to the rawda for women. It's the green carpet area.

Narrated `Abdullah bin Zaid Al-Mazini:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "Between my house and the pulpit there is a garden of the gardens of Paradise."

https://sunnah.com/bukhari/20/7

https://english.alarabiya.net/articl...26/228561.htmlBelow taken from wikipedia
        Rawdah[edit]

The Rawdah (literally "garden") is an area between the minbar and burial chamber of Muhammad. It is regarded as one of the gardens of paradise (riad al-jannah).[45][10][46] A green carpet distinguishes the area from the rest of the mosque, which is covered in red carpet.
        Pilgrims attempt to visit the confines of the area, for there is a tradition that supplications and prayers uttered here are never rejected. Access into the area is not always possible, especially during the Hajj season, as the space can only accommodate a few hundred people.[46]

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimThinker View Post
          I'm not sure what you are getting at, but there is no issue in going to the rawda for women. It's the green carpet area.

[FONT="]Narrated `Abdullah bin Zaid Al-Mazini:
          [/FONT]

[FONT="]Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "Between my house and the pulpit there is a garden of the gardens of Paradise."
          [/FONT]

https://sunnah.com/bukhari/20/7

https://english.alarabiya.net/articl...26/228561.htmlBelow taken from wikipedia
          Rawdah[edit]

The Rawdah (literally "garden") is an area between the minbar and burial chamber of Muhammad. It is regarded as one of the gardens of paradise (riad al-jannah).[45][10][46] A green carpet distinguishes the area from the rest of the mosque, which is covered in red carpet.
          Pilgrims attempt to visit the confines of the area, for there is a tradition that supplications and prayers uttered here are never rejected. Access into the area is not always possible, especially during the Hajj season, as the space can only accommodate a few hundred people.[46]

Bc lazy said this is the resting place of muhammad saws i assumed grave. Sorry brother but i have a hard time understanding a green carpet is like jannah, theres not even real grass?

Sorry to sound ignorant
          يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Bc lazy said this is the resting place of muhammad saws i assumed grave. Sorry brother but i have a hard time understanding a green carpet is like jannah, theres not even real grass? Sorry to sound ignorant
            I apologise too if I sounded offensive or attacking to your post. (from my earlier post) The green carpet is actually to differentiate between the area between the non-rawdah area and the rawdah area. So that when people come to that area, they will know where it is. Easier for people. That green carpet area is not his grave, his resting place is near that area/ beside it. His resting place is in a room. I was thinking earlier about the part about where you mentioned with regards to women visit graves, my response was even if there is a discussion on it, these 2 that we have mentioned are 2 separate things. Im sure there is an explanation to these matter, but I'm not good at it, this concern that you have. This rawdah area is totally covered and not viewable from the men's side.

Comment

I apologise too if I sounded offensive or attacking to your post. (from my earlier post) The green carpet is actually to differentiate between the area between the non-rawdah area and the rawdah area. So that when people come to that area, they will know where it is. Easier for people. That green carpet area is not his grave, his resting place is near that area/ beside it. His resting place is in a room. I was thinking earlier about the part about where you mentioned with regards to women visit graves, my response was even if there is a discussion on it, these 2 that we have mentioned are 2 separate things. Im sure there is an explanation to these matter, but I'm not good at it, this concern that you have. This rawdah area is totally covered and not viewable from the men's side.
              Oh so men dont go to the rawdah area at all?
              يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Oh so men dont go to the rawdah area at all?
                Sorry, what I meant is the rawdah is separate into 2 parts, the women's area is not viewable from the men's side and vice versa.
                But i knew they were right behind us.

And as extra info, inside rawdah and around the area there are pillars in the mosque that mark the historic events that took place or of significance.
                Imagine being in the same place as where our Prophet :saw: might have been. It's quite the feeling.

Its a very good experience, you should go if you haven't been too.

Alhamdulilah.

Comment

Sorry, what I meant is the rawdah is separate into 2 parts, the women's area is not viewable from the men's side and vice versa.
                  But i knew they were right behind us.

And as extra info, inside rawdah and around the area there are pillars in the mosque that mark the historic events that took place or of significance.
                  Imagine being in the same place as where our Prophet :saw: might have been. It's quite the feeling.

Its a very good experience, you should go if you haven't been too.

Alhamdulilah.
                  Yea subhaNallah in sha allah i can go one day

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

New longer timings alhamdulilah

7am - 10am

1pm - 3pm

After Isha until 12am.

Gate 25 B & C
                    Uthman ibn Affan door

Comment

Duplicate post

Comment

Originally posted by taqwa435 View Post

7am - 10am

1pm - 3pm

After Isha until 12am.

Gate 25 B & C
                        Uthman ibn Affan door
                        As always, thanks for the update.
                        Seems morning time has actually decreased since the last update further below which had showed 7am-11:30am.

Comment

Originally posted by lazy View Post
                          As always, thanks for the update.
                          Seems morning time has actually decreased since the last update further below which had showed 7am-11:30am.
                          Thats incorrect #saudisforya

Until 10am.

Comment

Join Funadiq.com, The first ever Online Marketing Platform with an On the ground team in Makkah and Madinah. We have the largest Database of Hotels, Transportation, Catering, Telecom Sim card and related Hajj and Umrah suppliers in Makkah and Madinah. No need to travel yourself or rely on a few agents, with our Historic reviews on properties and landlords you are sure to make the best decision, Save time, Save Money & Save Efforts, Reserve now at Funadiq.com

Comment

Originally posted by taqwa435 View Post

7am - 10am

1pm - 3pm

After Isha until 12am.

Gate 25 B & C
                              Uthman ibn Affan door

Are these also the times for sisters to provide their salaam?

Comment

Whats rawdah

Rawdah, a place located between the Prophet and Aisha’s house, peace be upon them, and between the Prophet’s Minbar (or pulpit).
                                “Between my house and my pulpit lies a garden from the gardens of Paradise,"

Comment

Working...
                                X