Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When are Ummrah Visas gonna Re-Open in December 2013 (UK)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When are Ummrah Visas gonna Re-Open in December 2013 (UK)

Salaam to All,

Just a quick question. I'm wondering if someone know when are ummrah visas going to Re-Open by Saudis in UK?

I'm planning for Umrah during Xmas vacations.

I would appreciate your replies and thanks in advance for your time.

JAK

Re: When are Ummrah Visas gonna Re-Open in December 2013 (UK)

Originally posted by Gulyana View Post
    Salaam to All,

Just a quick question. I'm wondering if someone know when are ummrah visas going to Re-Open by Saudis in UK?

JAK
    ASSLAMOU ALAIKOUM
    Maybe by the end of Nov 2013, one question what does it mean Christimas vacations for us as Muslims wouldn't be better to say by the end of december 2013 and try to ignore this word for good as they ignore all our Muslims bank hollidays

Comment

Originally posted by Gulyana View Post
      Salaam to All,

JAK
      The system for processing umra mofas should go active by 7th December this year InshaAllah. However, it is not necessary that visas will start to be issued concurrently as UK agents have to have their umra license in place.

You should be able to plan for the Christmas break without committing yourself to airline tickets. Alternatively, you can plan your trip during the easter break.

Comment

Assalam
        What is this easter break? I believe this is a Christians date?? when is this is it in April or march?? la hawla wala kouata illa bi Allah

Comment

Thank you Ismail uncle.

Much appreciated your reply.

Please keep updating us on this if further updates come up.

JAK

Comment

Originally posted by BENTALHA View Post
            Assalam
            What is this easter break? I believe this is a Christians date?? when is this is it in April or march?? la hawla wala kouata illa bi Allah
            Salam,I think you should avoid these small things,You can use this forum in better way then this,and making a issue out of nothing,hope you understand my point.

Comment

Originally posted by saddique View Post
              Salam,I think you should avoid these small things,You can use this forum in better way then this,and making a issue out of nothing,hope you understand my point.
              We are happy to "live" in kuffar lands and earn our living from them or draw the state benefits and a lot of other benefits from them. Then we descend into trivialities and try and bite the hands that feed us. Such is the state of mindframe of some of our muslims unable to "understand" first the impact of a differing culture and common practices and distance ourselves from them for totally irrelevant reasons.

Comment

assalamou alaikoum wa rahmatou Allah
                We should be happy with our culture too and roots lan tartha anka yahoud wa nassara hata tatabiaa milatahoum your are free to do so who ignore my hidjri date my eid my muharam month is ignoring me do we have a right to take our eid as bank holliday? why expact in MINA take their bank holiday plus the local bank holiday if you ignore yourself no one will recognise you nor will have respect for you anyway you are free to do whatever you think is right for you but please leave this forum free from personal matter we are here to learn and communicate not to fight with ethics listen there is no stupid questions all question have values

Kind regards

Comment

Assalam alaikoum
                  Brother Simjee are you taking state benefits and a lot of other benefits ?

Comment

Brother Simjee Assalamou
                    If it not too much to ask can you please update us according to your latest experience Hajj 2013 with, what was good in your package what went wrong too and how can you improve things and what make your package better compared to others for the next year in chaa Allah I may book through your agency next year 2014 in chaa Allah if I notice transparency in your responses -just marketing issues and benefit to customers
                    Kind regards

Comment

Assalamou alaikoum
                      Who feed us is Allah " yarzoukou man yachaa bi ghiyri Hissab" this is the truth brother Allah is the one who give the rizk no one else I am remind you "ina thikra tanfaou al mouminin"
                      Assalam

Comment

Assalam alaikoum
                        Brother Simjee are you taking state benefits and a lot of other benefits ?
                        Keep making assumptions. You never tire of making assumptions since you joined this forum and has gone a great length to insult others. Its none of your business whether I am on any state benefit or draw any benefit. What right do you have to ask me such personal questions?

You seem to have learnt nothing from your recent haj trip either. You are always busy minding other people's business even whilst you were on haj which says a lot about your concentration on the time spent on Ibadah and time spent on minding other people's business.

Unlike you, I make positive contributions here on this forum and live like a true British Muslim should in United Kingdom tolerating things or matters which is opposed to my religion and supporting the country in its "culture" that encomp[ass all ethnicity and religions.

You surely passed through the immigration control and transport in Saudi Arabia. Jeddah Haj terminal handles 1.8 million passengers in a period of 6 weeks. Compare that to London Heathrow which handles that same figure in one week or more without any hardships to its passengers at the immigration desk or to its transport for the same.

This is appreciating the "kuffar culture" which we readily consume. If you wish to retain your own identity and cling on to your own culture than by all means do so and no one is stopping you. Don't just simply abuse it if it is not what you like.

I told you before, if you cannot stand the heat dont go into the kitchen. If you dont like British way of life than go back to your country of origin. Simple as that.

Comment

Brother Simjee Assalamou
                          If it not too much to ask can you please update us according to your latest experience Hajj 2013 with, what was good in your package what went wrong too and how can you improve things and what make your package better compared to others for the next year in chaa Allah I may book through your agency next year 2014 in chaa Allah if I notice transparency in your responses -just marketing issues and benefit to customers
                          Kind regards
                          I will write a detailed report on my recent haj tour and I need no invitation from you to do so.

I have no place in my group for the like of you. Thank you very much for asking. The answer is no.

Comment

Originally posted by Ismail Simjee View Post
                            Keep making assumptions. You never tire of making assumptions since you joined this forum and has gone a great length to insult others. Its none of your business whether I am on any state benefit or draw any benefit. What right do you have to ask me such personal questions?

You seem to have learnt nothing from your recent haj trip either. You are always busy minding other people's business even whilst you were on haj which says a lot about your concentration on the time spent on Ibadah and time spent on minding other people's business.

Unlike you, I make positive contributions here on this forum and live like a true British Muslim should in United Kingdom tolerating things or matters which is opposed to my religion and supporting the country in its "culture" that encomp[ass all ethnicity and religions.

You surely passed through the immigration control and transport in Saudi Arabia. Jeddah Haj terminal handles 1.8 million passengers in a period of 6 weeks. Compare that to London Heathrow which handles that same figure in one week or more without any hardships to its passengers at the immigration desk or to its transport for the same.

This is appreciating the "kuffar culture" which we readily consume. If you wish to retain your own identity and cling on to your own culture than by all means do so and no one is stopping you. Don't just simply abuse it if it is not what you like.

I told you before, if you cannot stand the heat dont go into the kitchen. If you dont like British way of life than go back to your country of origin. Simple as that.
                            Assalamou alaikoum Brother
                            You see you have made an errors again so you are comparing KSA authorities with the UK authorities and again you are telling us that UK is better than the KSA so in this point we are right also the things that you are doing business with KSA without them your business will run to catastrophe but AS said Allah yarzoukou man yachaa do not worry the only point that they know who you are but they do not know who I am abd min ibad Allah no business no state nothing just me as Allah created me so bicafull here for what you are going to say about the KSA ?? but I believe nothing will scare you?? so tel us please about the behaviour of the KSA boarding agency or the equivalent there they were behaving very badly with hajjis to long, making in fact monkeys but the UK boarder are nice they say welcome home home is it our home? are we taken as granted oh yes it is our home which side are you now brother simjee just few weeks ago you were not tolerating in negative threat about KSA what has changed please tell us I cannot believe this woo you are realyy a Brit

Comment

Assalamou alaikoum Brother
                              You see you have made an errors again so you are comparing KSA authorities with the UK authorities and again you are telling us that UK is better than the KSA so in this point we are right also the things that you are doing business with KSA without them your business will run to catastrophe but AS said Allah yarzoukou man yachaa do not worry the only point that they know who you are but they do not know who I am abd min ibad Allah no business no state nothing just me as Allah created me so bicafull here for what you are going to say about the KSA ?? but I believe nothing will scare you?? so tel us please about the behaviour of the KSA boarding agency or the equivalent there they were behaving very badly with hajjis to long, making in fact monkeys but the UK boarder are nice they say welcome home home is it our home? are we taken as granted oh yes it is our home which side are you now brother simjee just few weeks ago you were not tolerating in negative threat about KSA what has changed please tell us I cannot believe this woo you are realyy a Brit
                              Wa Alaikum Salam Brother.

Assume, assume and persume.

Live a life full of fanciful believes and minding other people's business.

What I say about KSA and what I compare to UK is none of your nightmares. So sleep peacefully.

Comment

Working...
                              X