Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Women's Hajj Groups/Packages?

Asalamu Alaikum,

I was wondering if anyone on here knew of any Hajj groups for women? I dont have a mahram to travel with but I would love to go for Hajj this year and the visas etc are already sorted for me.
    Have any of the women on here traveled with a group of other women that was safe/organized and had enough resources to provide for guidance etc?

I have seen Umrah groups of women traveling with scholars in the past, and that seemed very beneficial.

Ive been googling...unsuccessfully, so any information would be very helpful inshallah.

I am not looking for a discussion on whether or not it is permissible for women to perform Hajj without a mahram, thank you.

Looking forward to hearing back from you all, jazakallah :)

When my dad went to hajj we found a group of men in Hajj he went along with them

Comment

Re: Women's Hajj Groups/Packages?

Originally posted by missRainydays25 View Post
      Asalamu Alaikum,

I was wondering if anyone on here knew of any Hajj groups for women? I dont have a mahram to travel with but I would love to go for Hajj this year and the visas etc are already sorted for me.
      Have any of the women on here traveled with a group of other women that was safe/organized and had enough resources to provide for guidance etc?

I have seen Umrah groups of women traveling with scholars in the past, and that seemed very beneficial.

Ive been googling...unsuccessfully, so any information would be very helpful inshallah.

I am not looking for a discussion on whether or not it is permissible for women to perform Hajj without a mahram, thank you.

Looking forward to hearing back from you all, jazakallah :)
      err..visas are already sorted for you? How?

Anyways, Not permissible. And no sane member on this forum will direct you to such agents. It's not permissible.

Khalaas

Comment

Originally posted by Elyaouti900 View Post
        When my dad went to hajj we found a group of men in Hajj he went along with them
        Yes, me don't require mahrams to perform hajj.

only women.

Comment

Originally posted by taqwa435 View Post
          err..visas are already sorted for you? How?

Anyways, Not permissible. And no sane member on this forum will direct you to such agents. It's not permissible.

Khalaas
          Very eloquently put Taqwa. I could'nt have said it any better.

Women wanting to perform haj "without" mehrim and dont want to know whether it is permissable ??? Yeah right.

Comment

Yes, me don't require mahrams to perform hajj.

only women.
            I think Elyaouti900 need to read and re-read the comments s/he posts here. I cant make any sense of what is being suggested.

Comment

I have never been to Hajj

Comment

Originally posted by Ismail Simjee View Post
                Women wanting to perform haj "without" mehrim and dont want to know whether it is permissable ??? Yeah right.
                I think OP meant she was not looking for a discussion whether it is permissible or not, probably she has already found fatwa allowing travel based on her circumstances? I Googled and found the following:

reported by al-Bukari in his Sahih, that Omar (ra) gave permission to the wives of the Prophet (pbuh) to perform hajj. He sent Othman Ibn-Affan and Abdul-Rahaman to accompany them. Omar, Othman, Abudl-Rahman along with the Prophet’s wives, all approved it. Nobody of the companions denied what they did. This is considered unanimous resolution.
                I am not saying every women can use this as each circumstances differ.

All I can say is, always travel with a Mahram.

Comment

Originally posted by Zulkifli View Post
                  I think OP meant she was not looking for a discussion whether it is permissible or not, probably she has already found fatwa allowing travel based on her circumstances? I Googled and found the following:

Many thanks for your attempt to clarify. Unfortunately your clarification is based on what you "think" OP is saying whereas it is crystal clear she does not want anyone to remind her about the permissability of her intended objective.

Comment

May Allah guide us all and help us be on the right path.

http://islamqa.info/en/34380

I understand that OP did not want discussion on the subject - but clearly it is not allowed and should not even be considered, no matter what the circumstances may be. And of course, one should not help someone in doing a forbidden act.

Comment

Originally posted by Ismail Simjee View Post
                      Many thanks for your attempt to clarify. Unfortunately your clarification is based on what you "think" OP is saying whereas it is crystal clear she does not want anyone to remind her about the permissibility of her intended objective.
                      Actually he was right. I know what I am basing the permissibility of my intended Hajj upon, not that I feel the need to share it here as none of you are my mahrams and have no say in where/when/with whom I travel.

My visas are already sorted because my father works in Saudi and has for a very long time, visas/permissions are not the problem for me.

I just want to know if there are groups of organized women that go for Hajj. I would prefer people that they were focused on studying/guidance, spoke English and were committed to really making the most of their Hajj experience. Otherwise Id just travel with a Saudi group (which I have done before and found it to be less than beneficial).

Again, if anyone has any information that would help me Id appreciate it. All the brothers that want to tell me what is permissible for me, without knowing my situation or what me and my father are relying upon, I would encourage you to put those efforts where they belong...with the women youre actually responsible for.

Thankyou

Comment

Originally posted by missRainydays25 View Post
                        Actually he was right. I know what I am basing the permissibility of my intended Hajj upon, not that I feel the need to share it here as none of you are my mahrams and have no say in where/when/with whom I travel.

My visas are already sorted because my father works in Saudi and has for a very long time, visas/permissions are not the problem for me.

I just want to know if there are groups of organized women that go for Hajj. I would prefer people that they were focused on studying/guidance, spoke English and were committed to really making the most of their Hajj experience. Otherwise Id just travel with a Saudi group (which I have done before and found it to be less than beneficial).

Again, if anyone has any information that would help me Id appreciate it. All the brothers that want to tell me what is permissible for me, without knowing my situation or what me and my father are relying upon, I would encourage you to put those efforts where they belong...with the women youre actually responsible for.

Thankyou
                        sorry, we aren't quoting what we deem is correct. Rather, we are telling you what our religion states.

If your father word in Saudi....well there you go you have a mahram! You can visit him via family visa and then perform hajj with him.

As mentioned no hajj umrah agent will allow sisters to perform hajj with thier group without a mahram.

maybe speak to your local Imam or a shaikh whom you trust seeing as you're not understanding that no umrah hajj agent will allow a sister to perform hajj with them without a mahram!

Comment

Originally posted by Zulkifli View Post

Err...yes we know what the OP said in her post

However sorry it's not permissible to perform an without mahram, maybe she needs to speak to her local imam or a trustworthy shaikh for furher clarification.

I mean of umrah hajj agents allowed sisters to perform with them without a mahram, this would be very well known in the UK, but no agent will accept this.

Our religion is easy walhamdulilah,

Comment

Assalamou Alaikoum Sister
                            I think going with a mehram is the safest way to be honest even in Maccah the things are not as safe as here for a single women the SKA have applied this rules to safeguard the single women from being left to themselves there and also before I would say about a 50 years ago you do not see women in Hajj at all but nowadays the Ulama have allowed this to happen anyway sister if you do not have mehram I do not think you are required to perform hajj as a men if it was not a requirement I would not go for so many issues there and here it is not easy even for a men it is becoming a source of business people are getting opportunity from it even some state it is a source of about $2.5billion dollars every years so through what I have read here in the forum and elswhere it is becoming more a package holiday than ibadha people are looking for 5starts hotel full package and etc.... what to say about the best of all of us the Prophet Mohammed SALA ALAHO ALAIHI WA SALAM VERY STRANGE TIME INDEED

Comment

Err...yes we know what the OP said in her post

However sorry it's not permissible to perform an without mahram, maybe she needs to speak to her local imam or a trustworthy shaikh for furher clarification.

I mean of umrah hajj agents allowed sisters to perform with them without a mahram, this would be very well known in the UK, but no agent will accept this.

Our religion is easy walhamdulilah,
                              I agree, I wouldn't encourage anyone to travel without Mahram, please see my last sentence in my post.

Comment

Working...
                              X