Women's Hajj Groups/Packages?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Women's Hajj Groups/Packages?

The use of a nauseating icon on another demonstrates that you are indeed a hypocrite, Bentalha. You proved that very clearly.

Taqwa is a sister. I am sure she does not need your advise on what that term means.

Worry about your own Taqwa and, if you find time, try and learn the english language if you wish to use it for your communications.

Comment

Assalam all

We have Failed the test;
      1-the question was {does women can perform Hajj Alone?? } According to Islamic Sharia the answer is no without Mahrem full stop
      2- through various points of view given by members in the forum some have given there answer with a big ((No) without giving any further source of references in Fiqh Al Islami
      3-remember brothers this a forum open to a billion of people over the world freely to read and comments as they wish and according to there believes
      4- open mind should direct the forum, we have to expect some different point of views,
      5- after few days and challenges the heat went up
      6- our ego took over
      7-Start stamping with words like hypocrite, etc...............................................
      8- if this was happen between two Muslims countries this would have ended in war?? Aoudhou bi Allah
      9-So brothers we should say the wrongs is on us as Muslims??
      10- We still do not get the real message from the Prophet Mohammed
      11- just being niece and thankfull to Allah
      12-are we really a Muslims representing the continuity of this noble Religion????

Assalamou Alaikoum

Comment

Ask these questions of yourself. The man with inflated ego telling others they are not King of Saudi Arabia and telling them to mind their own business?Is this what you practice and than you preach something else to others?

You use smiley icon vomiting on Taqwa? You send outrageous comment in private PMs.

Does that not make you a hypocrite?

You keep referring to Allah, Our Nabi-pbuh-, and Hadith and quote from Qura'n but fail to follow what the Qur'an requires from you?

And you said it was your last message but continue?

Comment

Assalamou alaikoum
          Brother ismail I have not send any outrageous PM Allah is my witness also for Taqwa I BELIEVE he is a man (read above his messageNo4) -responding to this thread also the English is my mother tongue but I try to excel in Arabic the language of the NOBLE Quran I even try not to think in English anymore???????? BECauSE THE DAY i meet Allah in Chaa Allah we all will be addressing Allah in Arabic isn't? it is the language of the Paradise. anyway who will be allowed to enter after their sins have been forgiven well the one who have no hate in there heart, commited crime, spoiled people, nore loved this life will be allowed the others Allah Aalamou bi their destinations.....................
          Last edited by BENTALHA; 19-09-13, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Reading through this thread made it so clear why muslims have trouble uniting. Their understanding of religion starts seeming rigid, inflexible, dictatory and limited ( which is nothing like Islam in my opinion) when muslims impose on eachother how they should live their lives and see each other as ignorant of their own religion. It´s precisely why so many new converts leave Islam. That would mean its on you!

I really don´t think the prophet made people feel the way we muslims make each other feel ( stupid, foolish, ignorant and irresponsible and in need). If any of you are familiar with philosophy you´d be familiar with the idea of a self fulfilling prophecy. Treat people like they will make a mess out of things and they probably will. I mean seriously, If you talk to someone like they need your wisdom, who are you doing favors here, the person youre talking to or your inflated ego and distorted image of self importance? Most of us help each other because it makes us feel good, its those who help each other making each other feel good and inspired that actually see positive results. If the results you see are negative, check your intentions.

General message: Check yourselves, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Hindaq View Post
              Reading through this thread made it so clear why muslims have trouble uniting. Their understanding of religion starts seeming rigid, inflexible, dictatory and limited ( which is nothing like Islam in my opinion) when muslims impose on eachother how they should live their lives and see each other as ignorant of their own religion. It´s precisely why so many new converts leave Islam. That would mean its on you!

I really don´t think the prophet made people feel the way we muslims make each other feel ( stupid, foolish, ignorant and irresponsible and in need). If any of you are familiar with philosophy you´d be familiar with the idea of a self fulfilling prophecy. Treat people like they will make a mess out of things and they probably will. I mean seriously, If you talk to someone like they need your wisdom, who are you doing favors here, the person youre talking to or your inflated ego and distorted image of self importance? Most of us help each other because it makes us feel good, its those who help each other making each other feel good and inspired that actually see positive results. If the results you see are negative, check your intentions.

General message: Check yourselves, please.
              How can we unite upon other than the truth
              يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Join Funadiq.com, The first ever Online Marketing Platform with an On the ground team in Makkah and Madinah. We have the largest Database of Hotels, Transportation, Catering, Telecom Sim card and related Hajj and Umrah suppliers in Makkah and Madinah. No need to travel yourself or rely on a few agents, with our Historic reviews on properties and landlords you are sure to make the best decision, Save time, Save Money & Save Efforts, Reserve now at Funadiq.com

Comment

Working...
                X