Clear All

Umrah 2013

:/

Okay okay...i know its early...

But... missing saudi :(

Re: Umrah 2013

ha! you did umrah this yeaR?
    My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
    ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
    “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

No its not early I only arrived back on sunday and am planning for next year inshallah.

Comment

Originally posted by Sisterinislam View Post
        No its not early I only arrived back on sunday and am planning for next year inshallah.
        inshallah

same here :( i came back a few weeks ago..miss saudi a lot

watch it LIVE on makkahlive.net

Comment

When is the umrah embassy reopening after Hajj?

any idea?

Comment

:scratch:umrah embassy ??

The next umra season starts in the last week of December this year, InshaAllah with the first batch of mutamirs to start travelling in the first week of January.:up:

Comment

Originally posted by Ismail Simjee View Post
              :scratch:umrah embassy ??

The next umra season starts in the last week of December this year, InshaAllah with the first batch of mutamirs to start travelling in the first week of January.:up:
              woops lol

noway? OMG. so that means we can go in jan 2013! yay insha Allah! can't wait!

Comment

Hmmm...although, its a little too early but Good to plan as early as possible. Maybe packages will be out as early as November 2012. But I doubt that Umrah is going to open any day before February.

Comment

Alhamdulliah people are booking flights now for early next year travel might want to consider it

Comment

Originally posted by Sahab1 View Post
                    Hmmm...although, its a little too early but Good to plan as early as possible. Maybe packages will be out as early as November 2012. But I doubt that Umrah is going to open any day before February.
                    With you coming in as a new member and go straight to advertise Islam Freedom, you should DEFINITELY know when the next season opens?

IT OPENS END OF DECEMBER THIS YEAR. Check with your boss Mr Shah at Islam Freedom.

Comment

Originally posted by Ismail Simjee View Post
                      With you coming in as a new member and go straight to advertise Islam Freedom, you should DEFINITELY know when the next season opens?

IT OPENS END OF DECEMBER THIS YEAR. Check with your boss Mr Shah at Islam Freedom.
                      Last edited by taqwa435; 10-07-12, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X