umrah visas 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

umrah visas 2013

we have herd that saudi goverment are goint to stop issuing visas after hajj for some time, due to work taking place in the haram. wanted to clarify if it is true, ae we were thinking of booking tickets for easter holiday next year jazakallah

Re: umrah visas 2013

After Hajj from what I understand is that to travel for umrah it is closed for a month or so but easter holiday next year should be fine and open. Hope that helps.

salam

Comment

Originally posted by naseehah View Post
      we have herd that saudi goverment are goint to stop issuing visas after hajj for some time, due to work taking place in the haram. wanted to clarify if it is true, ae we were thinking of booking tickets for easter holiday next year jazakallah
      InshaAllah, umra season will commence from end of December this year and there is no evidence to support this rumour.

Comment

Originally posted by Ismail Simjee View Post
        InshaAllah, umra season will commence from end of December this year and there is no evidence to support this rumour.
        How are you uncle with muhtadi at the shop just finalizing our packages this week inshAllah for hajj

Comment

Yeah, I know. He is the only one working though with the other three of you applauding him on !!!!!

Comment

Yeah, I know. He is the only one working though with the other three of you applauding him on !!!!!
            you know us too well uncle don't worry you will be seeing more of me redoing out site and you've seen our packages inshAllah this year for hajj will be the same as last and better!

Comment

aww can anyone please help me,as i am still hearing alot of rumors about umrah visas being stopped after hajj for about a year,as we have booked tickets for easter holidays next year ,jazakallah.

Comment

ASA,

I am also in the process of arranging for my second umrah trip, ISA, I also intend for Easter 2013, however I have done extensive research and reading of Arab news and havent seen any proof of these rumors. My thinking is that something as big as stopping umrah visas for a year, means as much as 3 million persons not visiting the kingdom, so this kind of information would have already been published, not being spread by the rumor mill. ISA things should be ok, I pray that God almighty accept from me and all intended mutaamirs our sincere intention to visit the Haramain ISA.

However another assurance from people inside the industry like Bro. Ismail Simgee would be comforting.

Comment

ASA,

I am also in the process of arranging for my second umrah trip, ISA, I also intend for Easter 2013, however I have done extensive research and reading of Arab news and havent seen any proof of these rumors. My thinking is that something as big as stopping umrah visas for a year, means as much as 3 million persons not visiting the kingdom, so this kind of information would have already been published, not being spread by the rumor mill. ISA things should be ok, I pray that God almighty accept from me and all intended mutaamirs our sincere intention to visit the Haramain ISA.

However another assurance from people inside the industry like Bro. Ismail Simgee would be comforting.

Comment

I.A you will have nothing to worry about - See thread below for your info:

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...651-Umrah-2013
                    Last edited by zoomzoom; 31-08-12, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by abuismaeel View Post
                      ASA,

I am in Makkah and have met with my umra contractors ( I have 4) and raised this with them.

I had a straight answer from one of them saying 1st Safar 1434 meaning 20 December 2012. The others simply said to me not to pay attention to rumours.

So, I am gearing up for my system to kick off on or after 15 December this year InshaAllah.

Comment

Jazakum Allahu Khayran.

So i can safely go ahead and book my flights, i am using BA POS-LON-JED-LON-POS, i am flying from the caribbean since my local travel agent told me BA have the best rates. I however saw some concerns hear about booking Umrah flghts with BA. A travel agent in the US will be organizing my hotels and VISA. Should i worry about problems with BA, once i have secured my VISA?

Last time i went for umrah i used SA but the flights were not direct.

Comment

Any online booking is perilous and BA is no exception.

I suggest you hold on till mid December before commtting yourself.

Comment

I am in Makkah and have met with my umra contractors ( I have 4) and raised this with them.

I had a straight answer from one of them saying 1st Safar 1434 meaning 20 December 2012. The others simply said to me not to pay attention to rumours.

So, I am gearing up for my system to kick off on or after 15 December this year InshaAllah.
                            How is makkah? is it still packed? glad to hear the money exchange is available in Makkah!

the walk to Ibrahim al-Khaleel road still traumtises me!

Comment

@bro Ismail Simji I am not booking the flights online, I am using the services of a flight agent hear in my country. I wanted to book early to take advantage of the early seat prices, is the reason I should wait till mid December, is to wait till the season actualy starts because there can be some truth to the rumors. Or is it because you thought I was booking online?

Comment

Working...
                              X