Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long from Jeddah to Madina?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    How long from Jeddah to Madina?

    Salaams is it worth the saving of £300 per a person?

    #2
    Re: How long from Jeddah to Madina?

    :salams

    Via flight or bus?

    Comment


      #3
      Re: How long from Jeddah to Madina?

      Originally posted by islam_4eva View Post
      :salams

      Via flight or bus?
      Salaams Im flying to Jeddah instead of madinah... and just wanted to know if it was worth the £300 saving or should I just pay the extra and land in madina?!

      Just to note that my itenary starts in Madina.... thats why I need to get there!

      I guess im asking...

      Is worth £300p/p saving to land in Jeddah?
      How long does it take to travel from jeddah to madina by coach?

      Comment


        #4
        Re: How long from Jeddah to Madina?

        Saptco VIP coach takes 8 hours from Makkah to Madinah. Jeddah is a further 45km from Makkah.

        I'm not sure of how long other coach services will take.

        Is this for Umrah?

        Comment


          #5
          Re: How long from Jeddah to Madina?

          Originally posted by talib1 View Post
          Salaams Im flying to Jeddah instead of madinah... and just wanted to know if it was worth the £300 saving or should I just pay the extra and land in madina?!

          Just to note that my itenary starts in Madina.... thats why I need to get there!

          I guess im asking...

          Is worth £300p/p saving to land in Jeddah?
          How long does it take to travel from jeddah to madina by coach?

          Well worth the savings.

          The arrival, at Hajj terminal, for hajj is not as much painful as the departure from there is.

          Yes, it will be a wait and a half at the hajj terminal but the saudis are getting better every year too and you never know how fast you will be cleared. If your group is 44 or more, your wait for a bus too will be cut down drastically.

          Secondly, you may get a feel of the atmosphere at the haj terminal and the drive to Madina, whilst a bit un-comfortable in the government supplied bus, it will still be an experience especially if the ride is during daylight hours.

          Yes, I will recommend you save the money and get experience.

          Comment


            #6
            Re: How long from Jeddah to Madina?

            Originally posted by Ismail Simjee View Post
            Well worth the savings.

            The arrival, at Hajj terminal, for hajj is not as much painful as the departure from there is.

            Yes, it will be a wait and a half at the hajj terminal but the saudis are getting better every year too and you never know how fast you will be cleared. If your group is 44 or more, your wait for a bus too will be cut down drastically.

            Secondly, you may get a feel of the atmosphere at the haj terminal and the drive to Madina, whilst a bit un-comfortable in the government supplied bus, it will still be an experience especially if the ride is during daylight hours.

            Yes, I will recommend you save the money and get experience.
            Salaams

            Experience or comfort? Ideally both but in this instance I feel I have to choose one?!

            Islam4eva- Hajj.

            Comment


              #7
              Re: How long from Jeddah to Madina?

              When does your group get to Madinah? At what point do you expect to join them? Will they already be checked in to the hotel?

              Comment


                #8
                Re: How long from Jeddah to Madina?

                Originally posted by talib1 View Post
                Salaams

                Experience or comfort? Ideally both but in this instance I feel I have to choose one?!

                Islam4eva- Hajj.
                Decisions, decisions, decisions

                Comment

                Working...
                X