Hajj Terminal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hajj Terminal

Am i right to assume those planes going to Hajj terminal will only have those going for Umrah?

Re: Hajj Terminal

ASA. I beleive that is correct based on what my travel agent told me.

Comment

Originally posted by 786smb View Post
      ASA. I beleive that is correct based on what my travel agent told me.
      JKL, so should be less people. Make dua we are going tomorrow morning IA. 07.00 from Manchester via Frankfurt. Will have bottom Ihram on from home and Jubba on top, then @ Frankfurt will complete the Ihram and make niyat on plane

My only concern is staying paak. Every time i travel i tend to go to the loo very often (i'm also diabetic), for bother number 1 and 2 (too much info i know :) ). Allah make it easy for me and everyone else

Comment

Dont drink tea or coffee whilst in Ihram and the urge to use the loo will lessen InshaAllah.

Dont assume that the hajj terminal will be less crowded.

Comment

INSHAALLAH, all will be well. As Br. Ismail suggested, refrain from drinking tea/coffee/liquids. This is one advantage of going to Madinah first where you do not have to be in ihram on the plane and, to some extent, can control your travel time in ihram when you travel from Madinah to Makkah for Umrah. As I understand it, you can also change the physical ihram if need be. You do not have to be in the same physical ihram clothes. People who perform Hajj Qiran or Hajj Ifrad can change the physical ihram when they are in the state of ihram if the ihram gets dirty, etc.

All the best and May ALLAH SWT accept yours and everyone elses Umrah.

Comment

hello friends,

Jedd-ah is the gateway to Mecca. The Hajj Terminal at King Abdulaziz International Airport used only for the Hajj, is served mostly by charter flights, although there are some scheduled services. During Umrah, scheduled services use the airport's other terminals.

Hope you are getting your answer.

Comment

Originally posted by diva123 View Post
              hello friends,

Jedd-ah is the gateway to Mecca. The Hajj Terminal at King Abdulaziz International Airport used only for the Hajj, is served mostly by charter flights, although there are some scheduled services. During Umrah, scheduled services use the airport's other terminals.

Hope you are getting your answer.
              In correct information Diva 123.

Hajj terminal is on increasing use for processing Mutamireens arriving for Umra irrespective of which carrier they fly in with.

Comment

Working...
              X